Author Topic: tt  (Read 19535 times)

Offline Bunnie

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #150 on: July 09, 2007, 03:32:39 PM »
Aunt, I feel relieved as I am sure most of us are. Good luck to your niece, I hope your sister can just love her, and talk to her, and not think of sending her anywhere, Kids need their family's.  Sending them off sends the message "we don't want you, cause you are broken", on the most part most teenagers, turn out all right on their own.
 Religion is something each person has to find for themselves, forced it does not do any good.  
good luck to you too.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #151 on: July 09, 2007, 03:43:08 PM »
Hopefully Izzy's friend, Sandy was being honest when she said she made her myspace private.  Sandy's public disclosure of step-daughter's complicated relationship to the Lucille Ball, Desi Arnaz family adds nothing of value to the discussion of this girl experience at Tranquilty Bay.

Surely, the Lucille Ball family does not approve of having Sandy disclose how this girl is related as a family member of this famous family from the result of an affair as a "love child."  And Sandy's relationship as the EX-WIFE and STEP-MOTHER certainly seems to give her little right to publish such disclosure.

Sandy's myspace was public; and this account was available to the public; and disclosing this girl's name and her family history seems to have been self-serving and lacking in responsiblity.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #152 on: July 09, 2007, 03:45:58 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Sandy's myspace was public; and this account was available to the public; and disclosing this girl's name and her family history seems to have been self-serving and lacking in responsiblity.

Since when have we ever known Sue/Izzy/Sandy or anyone else associated with them be anything but self-serving and lacking in responsibility?

Offline ConstentGardener

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #153 on: July 09, 2007, 04:12:00 PM »
But Aunt Kelly, what will this mother do about the condoms, and your nieces unacceptable behaviors just because this one faith-based program won't take her because of your interfering actions?

What would you suggest "guest" ?

Why is it so horrible that a 15 year old has condoms? So horrible she must be expelled from her family? Wouldn't it be worse if she didn't have them - but needed them? Apparently, she has decided sex will be a part of her life prior to marriage. Maybe this isn't the best choice. Maybe it isn't in keeping with God's plan for her life. But we all have to make our own choices. Isn't that a major principal of the Judaic-Christian faith? Free will?  

And aren't believers instructed to provoke not their children to wrath? [Ephesians 6 vs 4] And aren't we also instructed to be patient, gentle teachers of the word? [second Timothy 2 vs 23-26] Do you think abandoning a child to the care, or abuse, of strangers, a proper Christian parents response to finding a 15 year old with condoms?  

Do you think it wise to send a young girl into the care of a strange man living in an isolated situation? Do you really believe she would be safer from sexual exploitation in such a situation? You think this b/c he says he is a Christian?  You think he is free of the temptations of the flesh? You think it impossible he would succumb to such temptation?  And how do you think it might effect a young girl to be abandoned by her "Christian" parents, into the hands of a "Christian" man, who then exploits her for his own wicked pleasure?

Or, if he does resist the temptation of having young and vulnerable girls at his disposal; would he take his frustrations out on them in other ways? Do you not think it possible these girls would be assaulted in other ways?  It is in fact all to likely. And what do you think this might do to a young girls trust in God and family?

Do you not think a more Christian response on the part of her parents would be prayer for their daughter? Do they not trust God to be faithful and hear a mother's prayer?  Do they not feel that they as parents have a responsibility to this child, even when she is less than perfect? Are they so very perfect? Where they perfectly obedient and mature in their faith at 15?

Ask yourself, did Christ fashion a whip and lash out at the woman at the well? No, He didn't. He spoke honestly, but kindly with her; and told her He was the Messiah her people were waiting for (before He told anyone else, I might add) despite her fornications.  

Did He beat and condemn the woman caught in adultery, that the crowd threw down in the dust at His feet? No, He didn't. Instead, He seems to have rebuked the crowd; for what ever He wrote in the sand, caused them to fall silent and scatter. I have always felt it was a list of names - names perhaps, of those the men in the crowd had "known". The woman He forgave on the spot, telling her to go and sin no more. And I expect she did just that - because of the love and compassion she had shown her. Had he beat her and cursed her as a whore, I've little doubt that's just what she would have remained.

Now, ask yourself "guest", Who did He lash out at? Who did He soundly rebuke and condemn? I'll tell you: Teachers of "religion". The Proud Hypocrites; those who stood piously praying on street corners to be seen by the crowds as righteous and holy, while they plotted to rob widows and orphans.  Those who would stone a poor woman to death for fornication; all the while perhaps, knowing how often they themselves had "known" her, or another like her.

Maybe this girls parents should spend some time in prayer and fasting - and think on these things.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 04:23:16 PM by Guest »
ear with me that I may speak, and after I have spoken, mock on.
Job 21;3

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #154 on: July 09, 2007, 04:18:19 PM »
Sandy has your friend Isabelle posted under these names:
SIDHE SHEE, THE AUNT, KELLY RYAN?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #155 on: July 09, 2007, 06:33:24 PM »
But Aunt Kelly, what will this mother do about the condoms, and your nieces unacceptable behaviors just because this one faith-based program won't take her because of your interfering actions?

10/10. Excellent work on CG, there! :lol:

The pastor from the school is now refusing the placement of my niece in his program. He was very angry and stated a "breach of trust" has occured.

LOL, owned.. wait, in effectively zero hits? :-? Programmies generally don't give up this easily. Did he assume that you were shielding her mind? That's the only explanation that makes sense, unless you believe in the collective psychic ownaj of Fornits zeroing in on this assclown like a bug under a magnifying glass...

Damn, if that's all it takes to keep a kid out of these places, let's all start calling programs claiming to be a relative and wanting to know more about the program.

We ought to be able to do at least 50 a day.

AGREED!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #156 on: July 09, 2007, 06:43:17 PM »
I just called the place, and they said they hadn't heard from anybody's auntie in the last couple of days.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #157 on: July 09, 2007, 06:46:41 PM »
I just called the place, and they said they hadn't heard from anybody's auntie in the last couple of days.

:roll:

What were you expecting, them to go "Oh yeah, this woman just called us, verbally kicked our ass, and we were so humiliated by it we abandoned our attempts to bring her niece in"?

And just what did you ask, "Hi, I was wondering, did someone's aunt call you and prevent a kid from getting sent here?"

Common sense please.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #158 on: July 09, 2007, 06:51:40 PM »
Don't roll your eyes at me you piece of shit motherfucker. If you tried that in my face I'd rip your fucking throat out. Fuckin' internet tough guys, what can you do?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #159 on: July 09, 2007, 06:53:28 PM »
Don't roll your eyes at me you piece of shit motherfucker. If you tried that in my face I'd rip your fucking throat out. Fuckin' internet tough guys, what can you do?

:rofl:

Offline White Cracker Man

• View Profile
Re: She's NOT GOING:-)
« Reply #160 on: July 09, 2007, 07:08:10 PM »
Quote from: ""TheAunt""
The pastor from the school is now refusing the placement of my niece in his program.  He was very angry and stated a "breach of trust" has occured. That "breach of trust" was me calling and trying to get information.  Makes you wonder what he has to hide.  Anyway, I am so relieved!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all of your input.

Glad to hear, just that your sister might not let you in on any future plans to send your niece to a program. Just got to be careful.

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #161 on: July 09, 2007, 07:10:56 PM »
If all else fails wrap a bottle cap in a piece of corned beef and make your sister eat it.
am the metal pig.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: She's NOT GOING:-)
« Reply #162 on: July 09, 2007, 07:11:48 PM »
Quote from: ""Michael Muldoon""
Glad to hear, just that your sister might not let you in on any future plans to send your niece to a program. Just got to be careful.

Quote for truth. One prevention is *usually* enough to put an end to it, but you can never be sure...

It's the whole concept that you must kill in your sister's mind, and that's a tall order.

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #163 on: July 09, 2007, 07:14:12 PM »
Hence the corned beef suggestion.
am the metal pig.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #164 on: July 09, 2007, 08:06:00 PM »