Author Topic: Does Lon Know?  (Read 1275 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Does Lon Know?
« on: July 06, 2007, 03:24:46 PM »
Glad to see Lon allowing his old pal Sue  to defend the Whitmore on ST, but does he know her feelings for him?

From the WWASP vs. PURE trial, Exhibit and Witness List, admitted 7/30/2004 (emphasis mine):

"E-mail dated 5/15/2003 from Sue Scheff; Regarding that Scheff does not fear Woodbury, she despises him and people losing credibility by writing statements that are not true; Casa and Hi Impact are not together (367)"

...Does Sue despise Lon for letting her post LIES ABOUT THE WHITMORE?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: Does Lon Know?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 12:01:03 AM »
Quote from: ""He Who Sees""
Glad to see Lon allowing his old pal Sue  to defend the Whitmore on ST, but does he know her feelings for him?

From the WWASP vs. PURE trial, Exhibit and Witness List, admitted 7/30/2004 (emphasis mine):

"E-mail dated 5/15/2003 from Sue Scheff; Regarding that Scheff does not fear Woodbury, she despises him and people losing credibility by writing statements that are not true; Casa and Hi Impact are not together (367)"

...Does Sue despise Lon for letting her post LIES ABOUT THE WHITMORE?

Or does sue know Lon's feelings for Whitmore:

Quote from: ""Lon Woodbury""
In the essay, the group home designation I was thinking of as a rogue operation was Whitmore Academy

[emphasis added]
(source)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)