Author Topic: Fireworks: Two Different Times  (Read 2836 times)

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
Response to Woof: Not Abuse, it was "Yacht Abuse, Rea
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2007, 01:13:51 AM »
I hope I don't bore anyone to drugs, but here goes..........  me and Woof, along with many others, finished our phases and programs out at the world famous Morgan Yacht Building.  It was located across some train tracks and about 200 yards of parking lot from the equally famous Tyrone Square Mall.  One truly fucked up truth that not many people ever knew in the program was this...... if a kid ever actually successfully escaped like say for instance, he fuckin whales on his oldcomer immediatly after exiting the car at Straight in the morning, hauls ass over the train tracks to the "freedom" of Tyrone Mall, he or she was in for a big fucking surprise.  Edward J. Fucking DeBartelo was on the goddamn Board of Directors in an "honorary position" paid for by Mel Sembler and enforced my Mack Vines, Chief of Police for the city of St. Pete.  As the frightened kid approached a Security Officer, asking for help, little did they know that this "Person of Refuge" was actually trained to spot and detect Straight Runaways and usher them to the Operations Office, whereby Straight Officials would be not only contacted, but be granted full access to Re-incarcerate the said Straightling.  I know for a fact for this to be true.  It happened to a girl named Betina Galvez, and almost happened to a guy named Dan Tishner, but he chose to seek refuge at a nearby Elementary School where the Principal did not play any of that shit whatsoever.
Our program was VERY fuckin damaging.  Just because we did not have "spit therapy" or "restraint techniques" does not mean our very minds were not FORCIBLY FUCKED  in every way imaginable.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
Re: Response to Woof: Not Abuse, it was "Yacht Abuse,
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2007, 05:29:27 PM »
Quote from: ""85 Day Jerk""
I hope I don't bore anyone to drugs, but here goes..........  

I'm on drugs already, Jerk, and I hope to be on them for quite a while.  I was almost eligable for a 12-hour chip recently, and it was really starting to bother me.

Our program was VERY fuckin damaging.  Just because we did not have "spit therapy" or "restraint techniques" does not mean our very minds were not FORCIBLY FUCKED  in every way imaginable.

Absolutely.  Like I said earlier, Straight was a fucked-up, damaging, abusive institution long before the Dr. Miller Newton Mindfuck Pavilion was erected.  That goes for the spinoff progtrams, too.  Dr. Dr. Rev. Fr. Virgil "Felcher" Miller Newton and his charming concubine, Ruth Ann Newton, came along and made a bad situation even worse.  I think you guys may have even gotten a worse mindfuck in some ways because when I was there, it was so obviously abusive that the whole "therapeutic environment" bullshit became that much more of a hard sell to the unindoctrinated.......whereas you guys, not having the more blatant abuses of the Newton era,  may have been more susceptible to the line of bullshit that it was all "for your own good---to save you from your evil Druggie Will that was Hell-bent on killing you and everyone else that it could take down with it".  I don't know, not having been there in your time to make the comparison, but it seems to me that the Mindrape Machine was in full effect long before our pal Virgil showed up.  Like some fucked-up entity from a Star Trek episode that feeds on fear, pain, humiliation, and other negative human emotions, Miller found a perfect situation to satisfy his cruel and deviant desires, a place where he could unleash the sick and twisted drives deep within his evil psyche.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic