Author Topic: Scheff  (Read 2999 times)

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
Scheff
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2007, 11:47:14 AM »
Carey - I in no way want to be viewed as a friend of yours; nor do I want another battle or words. (God forbid!) but I do hope you can get a fair trial. That being said - with the best of intentions - I suggest you get off Fornits until your situation is settled.

Its good advice. You'd be wise to pay attention.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Carey

• View Profile
Scheff
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2007, 12:11:34 PM »
Buzz,

Thanks for your concern.  

Also, sorry for anything I personally may have done or said that may have offended you.  I mean that with all sincerety.

But know, it is hard to keep quiet when someone continues to lie and mislead people.  

Carey

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Scheff
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2007, 12:15:53 PM »
Quote from: ""Carey""
No, I did not sell my hard drive to WWASP.

What I did do is let them have access to a lot of emails.   My own emails that I had written pertaining to WWASP were included.  I felt like if everything that was being said in those emails was true, then what or who would it hurt.

I felt like Scheff was using families who had already been hurt by the industry.  They were being used to market PURE.  Their stories were being used to market PURE.  

I learned she was a competitor of WWASP and I could see that what she was doing  was the very same things she accused WWASP of doing.  She was placing kids in risky, unregulated programs.  I wanted people to know.  I didn't know how else to expose the truth.

I think this is why she hates me so bad.  I don't think that calling her a couple of names like "con, fraud, etc" are the reason she is so angry.  I think the reason she is angry and vindictive is because she is no longer seen as an advocate by so many of the parents and true victims of this industry.

In exchange for the emails I did ask WWASP to reimburse me for the cost I incurred as a result of my kids being placed in a one of their programs.  They agreed to half of those expenses.

I wasn't trying to hurt anyone, I just wanted to expose the truth about Scheff.  I did it, not to hurt her or anyone else for that matter,  I did it to protect kids, my own included.

So in other words, you wanted WWASP and Sue to destroy each other?  It makes sense...  If no information about other parties was included.

When did you learn Sue was a competitor?  When did Izzy come into play?  In your opinion, what role does she play in this?

I was on Trekkers briefly during the late summer (June-sept) of 02 but after that, i decided to try and forget about things for a few years.  I talked to Su Flowers a lot.  I felt she was a lot more down to earth than many of the other posters.  She went on to start a yahoo group later on called "Institutionalized Teens Still Alive".
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Scheff
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2007, 01:05:55 PM »
Hey, do any of you "trekkers" know if that story of IZ's about why she became an "advocate" is even true?  Someone asked about this in another thread, so I went and read the story for myself.  It sounds legit that a kid was abducted from her home but if true, then how in the hell can she assist in having other kids abducted, ripped from their beds by strangers, (no pee-break allowed) and hauled off to some unregulated program?  This smacks of the ultimate hypocrisy if nothing else and frankly, if there is such a kid, I honestly wouldn't blame him if he wanted nothing to do with this lady.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Scheff
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2007, 01:23:37 PM »
There was just SOMETHING about the "red-headed kid story" that didn't seem to ring true:

If this boy was ripped out of Izzy's loving home, and tranported to some horribly abusive Somaon program for 2 years---after this boy returned to the States:  why was he "discovered working in some resturant by Izzy's son?"
Why didn't this boy come rushing back to Izzy's loving family once he was free from this Somanon hell-hell, and away from his reportedly PROGRAM-ENROLLING-FAMILY of his?  By the time this red-headed boy was released from the Somoan program, he was over age 18....and he could have "COME HOME TO LOVING IZZY."

Something about this "story" that led Izzy to "ADVOCACY" just doesn't  seem to ring TRUE.