Author Topic: Dead Or In Jail, Or Both...  (Read 1573 times)

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
Dead Or In Jail, Or Both...
« on: June 07, 2007, 08:53:19 PM »
Latest Trollage from another forum, good for a hoot.  Nice one, counselor!  Stay clear of those gastrointestinal bugs out there...oh, I remember now...my step daughter said the counselors were portly fans of Scottish cuisine...they like to pig-down on bags of  McDonald's in front of the drooling kids.  I guess they know better than to eat the PV fare...

yallarefullofit
User

Re:Peninsula Village - 2007/06/07 08:59

i was at P.V for a long time several years ago. they are harsh, they are not abusive.
Restraints only happen when people are hurting themselves or attack other people.
Nothing in my experience of over a year at the Village matched anything negative that has been posted.
I would without question be dead right now if I had not gone to P.V.
I went to MANY "nicer" treatment facilities and was spiraling out of control.
jails and institutions were taken care of...death was the only end left.
i am now a sober, healthy, productive member of society and i am forever grateful to the village and my staff for saving my life.
i have no affiliation with the village other than being an alumni. No one from the village put me up to this.
if any of you are reading this forum i would suggest attending an area support group or asking about the alumni retreat where there will be dozens of alumni who know what the village did for them. once you leave you can easily dissociate yourself from the program, but people who were there over a decade ago keep coming back because it is some place special.
i don't know anyone who completed treatment there who didn't love it in the end.
I do know people who didn't complete there treatment but love it just the same. I would encourage people reading this to question the validity of the majority of the outrageous statements made about the abuse, because in my experience they are entirely false.

"My staff"?  WTF?

Yeah, the "dozens of alumni"...24 girls I call the "PV Porcine Patrol", the "Rah-Rah Restraint Girls", the "Choke-hold Cheerleaders" .  One of them takes vacations with a senior clinician and his family...but I'm not implying they get perks or anything.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 10:52:26 PM »
or both!...funny...maybe staying brainwashed does have its perks....but truth is far superior

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 10:59:39 PM »
welcome back happy hapmeister!

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 12:34:56 AM »
Some people just can't live without their KoolAide... yallarefullofit must rely on an IV drip during her sleep.

I think it all boils down to people not being able to come to terms with being royally schnookered.  They went through all this shit, and they just can't bear that there really wasn't any good reason for it.  That it was all for naught.

To buy the company line that there was a noble cause for it all, that deadinsaneorjail crock, makes their experience somehow more worthy and perhaps even, an enthralling cocktail party tale to solicit respect, awe, or sympathy from their current social crowd.

The reality, the rape of one's soul and the pillaging of the parents' pockets, is a far less self-complimentary tale to tell...
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 12:43:00 AM »
yallarefullofit prowled around on the forum for almost two months before posting.  During that time, this person was checking out my wife's user profile, and mine.  This is a troll, to be sure, a PV staffer trying to discredit the real kids.  In light of recent events at PV, this can only be damage control.  Circle the wagons, PV.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Kreflo

• View Profile
Re: Dead Or In Jail, Or Both...
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2007, 11:57:14 AM »
Quote from: ""ZenAgent""
Yeah, the "dozens of alumni"...24 girls I call the "PV Porcine Patrol", the "Rah-Rah Restraint Girls", the "Choke-hold Cheerleaders" .  One of them takes vacations with a senior clinician and his family...but I'm not implying they get perks or anything.

One of them? Sucka check your sources. RE check your history.

The term Clinician gives far too much credit to a person who wields way too much power in this facility. His only real talent is his ability to "mesmerize" * patients (especially the girls), staff, upper level administration, members of the IECA, potential customers and of course the aforementioned "they brought us in here kicking and screaming and then we never wanted to leave crowd.

*terminology changed to protect those who were mesmeresistant

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2007, 12:54:48 PM »
Quote from: ""PV Troll""

i don't know anyone who completed treatment there who didn't love it in the end.

So you're saying the only people that finished the program are the ones who really liked taking it in the tailpipe?  Sounds about right to me! :lol:
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
Re: Dead Or In Jail, Or Both...
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2007, 02:49:57 PM »
Quote from: ""Kreflo""
Quote from: ""ZenAgent""

One of them? Sucka check your sources. RE check your history.

The term Clinician gives far too much credit to a person who wields way too much power in this facility. His only real talent is his ability to "mesmerize" * patients (especially the girls), staff, upper level administration, members of the IECA, potential customers and of course the aforementioned "they brought us in here kicking and screaming and then we never wanted to leave crowd.

*terminology changed to protect those who were mesmeresistant

Kreflo...always bustin' my chops...well, allow me to retort, and one up ya there:  His only real talent is he used to be an addict, and it looks like he side-shifted his addiction to double-size jamocha shakes and curly fries, that's why he's large and in charge.

How are conditions at the Peni Villi?  Has the stench lifted yet?