Author Topic: Function Junction - Answer the Question:  (Read 7640 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Function Junction - Answer the Question:
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2007, 11:25:08 PM »
FJ - or whoever you are tonight..

Quote:
On the CPS reports:
Since you don’t seem to understand this; I’m going to have to depend on others to try to explain it a different way: People on this site haven’t mentioned filing any reports with CPS which would have been done a long time ago. Innocence doesn’t have to be proven, only guilt. That’s what our court system is based on, and something I believe. Do you think someone is guilty until proven innocent? That would explain a lot of your posts.

Why do you think CPS went into HLA?? on a whim?  Why do you think ORS
went into HLA? on a whim?  The agencies just didn't wake up one morning and decide to have a luncheon at HLA.  These agencies have a docie
on HLA that goes back years.     I am not sure if the CPS and ORS records are public, but you can call Keith Bostick at ORS and find out.  He can send you to the individuals that headed the CPS investigation.  
Think about it...  It "takes a village"...a village that went all the way to the Governor of Georgia and back.  The agency investigations have nothing to do with the Class Action Suit.  However, because of discovery rules,
there are limits to placing certain aspects on Fornits or any other form of media outlet.  That does not
mean you cannot investigate yourself.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Function Junction

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2007, 01:05:25 AM »
Deborah,
They went out there because someone called in a complaint. Anyone can file a report whether it's true or false.  That's why they go out to investigate. They obviously didn't find anything or HLA would've been prosecuted.
FJ
arl The Baptist = Devin The Unemployed

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2007, 01:05:35 AM »
Aww Mac, it sounds like your feelings have been hurt. I hope this doesnt mean youre leaving us? You really help our cause by showcasing the kind of employees parents are asked to entrust their children to. It really has made a world of difference.

On the topic of thinking I post under other aliases:
Now I see why you are getting so hung up on me being another person. You put up links that refer to another poster, not me. If you have a problem with someone else like Johnny Ringo, please address that poster. Basically, take the advice Deborah gave when others were accusing you of having other personalities. It’s one of the few things on which I agree with her.

Deborah's advice was for your co worker to respond to Juniper's comments rather that trying to ascertain her identity. I'm not overly concerned with your identity and Ive responded to everything youve said (even while you have to pick and choose what you will and will not respond to from me). The fact that you post under various usernames is comical but is of little real interest. I just wanted to make sure you and all the voices in your head were aware of the fact that you arent fooling anyone.

You’re saying I was there when you were. I wasn’t there when Devin was. If you are someone else, I don’t know who you are so I can’t tell you if that’s true or not. Since you seem pretty vague, do you think I’m John or not? If you aren’t calling me “Mac” for John MacMilon, who do you think I am?

I call you Mac because I think its appropriate. As to who you are, youre an HLA employee. Thats sufficent enough for the board for now. Oh and its McMillion, but then you already knew that/.

Robert, look up the word "analogy" in any garden variety dictionary or dictionary related website. Here is an example of a definition of analogy from dictionary.com. When you draw an analogy, you are comparing something to another thing of equivalence. I personally don’t see the Holocaust and time at HLA being anywhere near equivalent. I leave that up to other individuals to analyze. I just hope there aren’t any survivors of the Holocaust or other ethnic cleansing acts of evil since they would likely be very offended at the comparison.

Mac youre still somehow missing the point, probably on purpose. My analogy had nothing to do with comparing us to Holocaust survivors, (a point made quite clear) but rather the analogy was given for your actions. Let's take a look again at the comment that has clutching for straws:

Would you go to a Holocaust survivors forum and start posting claims that the Holocaust never happened just so you could "bring a little more balance"?

No comparrison was made, I was simply challenging you on your position. A challenge youve yet to meet.

I’ve mentioned my reasoning several times. I don’t know if he lied or not. I’d direct people to look at my past posts on my reasoning on this. On a prior post you said, “I never claimed to have a definitive answer Mac, hence why I asked the question.” In my book, if you don’t have a definitive answer, you don’t know, but can hypothesize. I think that’s probably pretty similar to what most others think.

Yes Mac, when people dont have a definitive answer they generally ask questions. Which is what I and others did, yet for some reason you cant quite wrap your mind around the concept. Furthermore you still continue to ignore the simple and obvious solution, just ask him.

If you think my comments of honestly not knowing the answers to most of these questions is “sugar coated nonsense”, I’m not sure what else I can say. You obviously think I’m someone I’m not. I’m not going to be able to change your mind on this.
All I can say is I’m not lying about my responses.

Sure you are Mac. Again the fact that youve been an HLA employee for some time now means youre well aware of what goes on during restrictions. Feigning ignorance doesnt fly.

Since you don’t seem to understand this; I’m going to have to depend on others to try to explain it a different way.  : People on this site haven’t mentioned filing any reports with CPS which would have been done a long time ago

You got it Mac! Good for you, Im proud of you. People werent mentioning  any CPS reports or findings of abuse until you started claiming theyd been in there several times. It was entirely your claim Mac, no one elses. It has nothing to do with innocence or guilt, merely whether or not you can back up your claim. So far it appears that you cannot.

Innocence doesn’t have to be proven, only guilt.

Really? Then why havent you backed up your accusations against Deborah? Cant have it both ways Mac.

That’s what our court system is based on, and something I believe. Do you think someone is guilty until proven innocent? That would explain a lot of your posts.

Actually Im from France where it is guilty until proven innocent. Its just my upbringing is all. In any event there isnt really a question for me regarding this situation. I was there remember? I know who is guilty and what their crimes entailed.

You asked me to find specific examples. I did. When you question whether this is the best I can do, you make it sound as though there are worse examples available. Is this true?

Probably. See if you can track down some of my comments to Anne Hall. She was alot of fun.

I welcome others who have been derided by RB and his compatriots to come forward with their stories. For people who are so against abuse, they don’t seem to have any problem dishing it out to others. As far as giving background on these individuals, others can draw their own conclusions by reading these past posts of yours when they click on the links.

Youre right Mac, I have no problem dishing out abuse to child abusers and their supporters. People set the tone when they enter onto this board. For example:

This is hilarious! Do you guys really think the kids were starved? Let me guess, you heard this "from a reliable source." It's amazing how Robert Bruce, Dysfunction Junction, & Milk-Gargling Death can repeat the same things over and over to the point where they actually believe the delusion. Kids were not starved. They may have had an alternate source of food product that wasn't their favorite tasty treat, but all of their essential vitamins, minerals, and food pyramid servings were met .

I've been reading these posts for a while and commenting anonymously, but I'm now wanting to try an experiment to see how open-minded people actually are on this site. My guess is every positive comment will probably be met with being cursed at & slandered. Any negative comments I make will be embraced as a pig suckles its mother.

To return to the subject of this thread, kids were not starved. I'm not sure where you got this information, but it isn't true.

Love and peace to everyone

There was your first post under this username. Now from an objective standpoint would you view your comments as being.....constructive or conducive for a civil conversation? You people choose how you are treated. Don't cry about it when it gets too rough.

This is becoming a never-ending carousel. Your repeated questions can be answered by my past posts. Please refer to these rather than becoming a broken record.

Okay so we're still waiting on you to provide those CPS reports, back up your claims against Deborah, and get that answer back from Len.

Have a good night Mac .

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2007, 01:10:54 AM »
Quote from: ""Function Junction""
Deborah,
They went out there because someone called in a complaint. Anyone can file a report whether it's true or false.  That's why they go out to investigate. They obviously didn't find anything or HLA would've been prosecuted.
FJ

:D

Try harder on the guesses Mac. Again youre claiming that CPS has been out to HLA several times, and that each time HLA came away clean. If thats true that simply provide the reports and be done with it. This isnt that hard Mac, back up your own claim. While youre evading that, the guest brings up an interesting point. What in your mind was the reason for this last visit from ORS?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2007, 05:54:32 AM »
Deborah,
FJ

On the contrary they found much.  The report is available on-line.  The ORS found enough in collaboration with CPS to warrant licensure.  It is a step in the right direction.  Did you not read the reports?  It was not "a"
complaint.  It was not a single complaint.  They have had numerous complaints over the years.  There is documentation.  Maybe not at HLA
anymore, but everywhere else.  You can call ORS or go back to the posts, the links are available.  The good news is that there is a back up server 6.9 miles from HLA and another in Arkansas..so everything is not lost.  Paper copies, yes, unfortunately.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2007, 06:07:13 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""Guest""
John does not live on Highlander.

Okay.  I'll bite.  What the hell does that mean?

This is not John...John does not live on Highlander.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2007, 06:36:14 AM »
FJ - You're wrong. I personally filed a complaint with CPS, along with several other parents.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Maybe This Is Why You Have No Counseling License?
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2007, 10:32:23 AM »
It's just that damn deductive reasoning that always gets me in trouble!

Maybe this is why you can't obtain a counseling license, FJ?

Someone who thinks they are employing "DEductive reasoning" while they are actually employing "INductivce reasoning" sure wouldn't meet muster, in my opinion anyway.

Maybe this is why HLA treats all the kids in a "one-size-fits-all" approach - because they are inacapable of DEducing the child's problems and instead INduce them?  Interesting thought, is it not?

Pseudo-intellectuals like FJ bore me.  After one sorts through his nonsensical assertions and self-inflating banter, one gets down to the substance of FJ's posts.  

It goes something like this:  "Waah, waaah, waah, my pussy hurts!  Robert is BAD! Waah, waah, waah..."

Pick yourself up, FJ.  Learn to form a rational argument and stop fighting over toys with RB in the sandbox.  Reach down, grab a hold of your vagina, toughen up and bring something with substance to the table, boy.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2007, 08:45:44 PM »
Guest--FJ reached an INference DEduced from available facts---Check your dictionary, Boy.  What was that about pseudo-intellectuals?  

INductive---characterized by the inference of general laws from particular instances.

DEductive---characterized by the inference of particular instances from general laws.  Based on reason and logical analysis of available facts.

Robert---comparison--c-o-m-p-a-r-i-s-o-n--0ne r.  This is correct---regardless of your attempts to deny it---OH, Robert I forgot!!! for you it's IR-regardless... :rofl:

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2007, 08:54:13 PM »
Still with spelling errors and typos? Gosh you lap dogs are really clutching at straws now.

Nothing new under the sun huh? Oh and yeah irregardless is still a word, irregardless of your attempts to deny it.

:rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2007, 10:05:12 PM »
Gone on believing that, boy.  You got it son... :roll:

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2007, 10:59:30 PM »
I sure do. You must have missed the post in which I provided proof positive that irregardless is a word, even if it is redundant. Honestly though why are you still on about this? I mean I understand that you have no real response to all the charges that have been made; but isnt there something with some sembelence of importance for you to babbel about?

You let me know cupcake, maybe you can discuss ideas at the next staff meeting in the gym.

See you on the lion!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2007, 11:19:06 PM »
Just to beat a dead horse...from Dictionary.com-  It technically is a word...in the same respect that yall and ain't are words.

ir·re·gard·less      /??r??g?rdl?s/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ir-i-gahrd-lis] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adverb Nonstandard. regardless.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1910–15; ir-2 (prob. after irrespective) + regardless]

—Usage note Irregardless is considered nonstandard because of the two negative elements ir- and -less. It was probably formed on the analogy of such words as irrespective, irrelevant, and irreparable. Those who use it, including on occasion educated speakers, may do so from a desire to add emphasis. Irregardless first appeared in the early 20th century and was perhaps popularized by its use in a comic radio program of the 1930s.
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.
American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source ir·re·gard·less       (?r'?-gärd'l?s)  Pronunciation Key  
adv.   Nonstandard
Regardless.

[Probably blend of irrespective and regardless.]

Usage Note: Irregardless is a word that many mistakenly believe to be correct usage in formal style, when in fact it is used chiefly in nonstandard speech or casual writing. Coined in the United States in the early 20th century, it has met with a blizzard of condemnation for being an improper yoking of irrespective and regardless and for the logical absurdity of combining the negative ir- prefix and -less suffix in a single term. Although one might reasonably argue that it is no different from words with redundant affixes like debone and unravel, it has been considered a blunder for decades and will probably continue to be so.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2007, 01:16:17 PM »
INductive---characterized by the inference of general laws from particular instances.

Yeah, like when FJ says "HLA has done nothing wrong" (global assumption) based on singular CPS reports that he claims resulted in no action (specific instances).

This is INductive logic.  In an intellectual debate you are the analog of the one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2007, 05:30:06 PM »
It doesn't matter who this creature is and what feature they have been playing a role in. It is over.