Author Topic: Sign The Petition To Get Med Benefits For All Survivors  (Read 4696 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Sign The Petition To Get Med Benefits For All Survivors
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2007, 01:08:27 PM »
Quote from: ""Stoned Survivor of $tr8,I""
Quote from: ""happy to be free""
i worry about all these posts on "i just" it would give a prospective parent enough fear to place their child in one of these places...but we need to point out this is what happens after parents send their children to hell....just to clarify

We don't need to do a goddamn thing to "clarify" or "point out" anything to anybody about the "I just" thread.  
No there isn't. Who needs to hear condescending shit like that??

Sure, spend your time and effort to use the "I just" thread as an example of the drug-induced weirdos that programs churn out by the score, I don't give a damn, use us as your "this is what will really become of your kids after the program works its magic" poster children, if that's what you want to do, but don't expect any support for that type of crap from me.  

Well said.................................
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline BROWNIE

• View Profile
    • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BSTEVE0044/
I JUST
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2007, 02:57:58 PM »
KNOW I BELIEVE IN FRODERIK. EVERYBODY VOTE HIM 4 PRES.
STONE SURVIVOR LOL ALTHOUGH EVERY 1 HAS A OPINION, YOURS SUCKS !

LOVE,
STEVE

Stoned Survivor of $tr8,I"]
i worry about all these posts on "i just" it would give a prospective parent enough fear to place their child in one of these places...but we need to point out this is what happens after parents send their children to hell....just to clarify

We don't need to do a goddamn thing to "clarify" or "point out" anything to anybody about the "I just" thread.  [/quote]
No there isn't. Who needs to hear condescending shit like that??

Sure, spend your time and effort to use the "I just" thread as an example of the drug-induced weirdos that programs churn out by the score, I don't give a damn, use us as your "this is what will really become of your kids after the program works its magic" poster children, if that's what you want to do, but don't expect any support for that type of crap from me.  
Well said.................................[/quote]

Offline BROWNIE

• View Profile
I JUST
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2007, 03:07:44 PM »
KNOW THAT JUST POINTING OUT THAT IF A GUY IS RAPED N STRAIGHT BY ANOTHER GUY DOESN'T DO MUCH IF HUNDREDS OF PARENTS R BRAINWASHED 2 THINK THAT DEATH MAY B A LIL WORSE.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: I JUST
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2007, 11:27:45 PM »
Quote from: ""BROWNIE""

LOVE,
STEVE

Obviously you and FRODERIK need to FUCK and get it over with. Baby Jesus help us all!  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2007, 11:31:08 PM »
.i worry about all these posts on "i just" it would give a prospective parent enough fear to place their child in one of these places...but we need to point out this is what happens after parents send their children to hell....just to clarify....

Just to clarify it's parents like that that Cause the problem in the first place. parents who aren't WISE enough to do their fucking research and would actually base their ignorant ass conclusion on some posts on a forum. Give me a fucking break!  That parent would be a FUCKING Idiot.  IF a parent, now a days, doesn't know how to take their time to do the research necessary before sticking their child in HELL, they don't deserve to be a FUCKING PARENT and the kid needs to get the FUCK OUT!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2007, 11:40:35 PM »
KNOW THAT JUST POINTING OUT THAT IF A GUY IS RAPED N STRAIGHT BY ANOTHER GUY DOESN'T DO MUCH IF HUNDREDS OF PARENTS R BRAINWASHED 2 THINK THAT DEATH MAY B A LIL WORSE.

wtf? english?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2007, 12:34:32 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

LOVE,
STEVE

Obviously you and FRODERIK need to FUCK and get it over with. Baby Jesus help us all!  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

I'll throw in $20 towards a motel room, as long as Steve agrees to post and tell us about it the next morning.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2007, 12:55:31 AM »

LOVE,
STEVE

I'll throw in $20 towards a motel room, as long as Steve agrees to post and tell us about it the next morning.

I'll see your $20 and raise you $40.  So yeah that's $60 you boys should be able to have a grand ole time, some room service and everything for that price.   let us know when the deed is done, we will anxiously be awaiting your descriptive post!

Offline BROWNIE

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2007, 02:34:35 AM »
MAN, U HURT MY FEELINGS. I THINK I'M GONNA CRY.
PLEASE STOP ATTACKNG MY FRIENDS N I.

Obviously you and FRODERIK need to FUCK and get it over with. Baby Jesus help us all!  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:[/quote]

Offline BROWNIE

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2007, 02:39:56 AM »
DEAL AS LONG AS HE BRINGS A HOT , CHICK ROADIE. LOL

BROWNIE"]KNOW I BELIEVE IN FRODERIK. EVERYBODY VOTE HIM 4 PRES.

LOVE,
STEVE
 [/quote]

Obviously you and FRODERIK need to FUCK and get it over with. Baby Jesus help us all!  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:[/quote]

I'll throw in $20 towards a motel room, as long as Steve agrees to post and tell us about it the next morning.[/quote]

I'll see your $20 and raise you $40.  So yeah that's $60 you boys should be able to have a grand ole time, some room service and everything for that price.   let us know when the deed is done, we will anxiously be awaiting your descriptive post![/quote]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2007, 08:51:34 AM »
all this ranting and the point was lost....sign petition for med benifits!!!!!!....im done w/ drugs...done w/ feeling sorry for myself....done w/ blameing stupid parents.....f*&%# the evil people..."Ijust" want to stay out of evils way and maybe just maybe help someone else along the way...hey were all free here right???????????????

Offline BROWNIE

• View Profile
PETITION
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2007, 09:32:40 AM »
RIGHT-ON. JUST SIGN OR DECLINE.

"happy to be free"]all this ranting and the point was lost....sign petition for med benifits!!!!!!....im done w/ drugs...done w/ feeling sorry for myself....done w/ blameing stupid parents.....f*&%# the evil people..."Ijust" want to stay out of evils way and maybe just maybe help someone else along the way...hey were all free here right???????????

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2007, 12:42:01 PM »
all this ranting and the point was lost....sign petition for med benifits!!!!!!....im done w/ drugs...done w/ feeling sorry for myself....done w/ blameing stupid parents.....f*&%# the evil people..."Ijust" want to stay out of evils way and maybe just maybe help someone else along the way...hey were all free here right???????????????

I'm with ya, I signed the petition.  I'll use it for Medical marijuana.....