Author Topic: Your Opinion on Pathway  (Read 5095 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Your Opinion on Pathway
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2003, 08:36:00 PM »
And to add to the last post, I was in for 4 years, but it was 2 different places. Not Pathway. Straight and one other.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Your Opinion on Pathway
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2003, 12:45:00 PM »
the horror, the horror of drug use.  Didn't you folks read what I wrote?  4 times a WEEK!!!!!  I was smoking cigs at 14!   I was a bovine cow to tobacco adn mj at 14.  that is horrible.  I don't care what you say... Pathways is the most wonderful place to be in the world.  In fact, I return reguarly to tell my story.  I spend most of my free time helping others with the wonderful awareness I have received.  I think you folks are just jealous of my power adn the power of Pathways.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Your Opinion on Pathway
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2003, 01:49:00 PM »
Sweetheart, what happened to your childhood?  You lost it.  As I had.  You lost it. It was taken away from you.  You were not allowed to learn from your own mistakes. You were controlled beyond belief. You were conned. And it was not your fault. I hope and pray that you find peace and freedom - and the freedom to live and THINK how nature intended you to - on and of your own accord. Making a left turn without using your blinker is illegal also, but would you condem someone for that? Being Catholic was once illegal(circa 1600's early settlement of Americas).  Being Jewish was a major crime in Germany et al..punishable, obviously, by death during WW2.
Use your common sense. Don't be an advertising agent for the Pathway Corporation.  They use young people like you to make more money off of other innocent children's families.  There's a great big wonderful, exciting world out there - feel free to live it and make as many MISTAKES as you want, but just be a part of it - your not as long as your brainwashed. And you are. If you want help, there are people here who can recommend deprogramming therapy.

- A friend.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Your Opinion on Pathway
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2003, 02:52:00 PM »
If I am brainwashed, then I hope I never change.  Long Live PATHWAYS!!

Offline ehm

• View Profile
Your Opinion on Pathway
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2003, 04:15:00 PM »
:grin: [ This Message was edited by: Lezli on 2004-08-24 22:23 ][ This Message was edited by: Lezli on 2004-08-24 22:23 ]

Offline ehm

• View Profile
Your Opinion on Pathway
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2003, 04:27:00 PM »
On 2003-05-11 10:29:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Obviously this guy is full of shit. I know for a fact noone stayed at pathway 60 months.The most I ever heard of was 29. I graduated in 2001, and I would have heard of a situation like that. I also know the woman who cleans the bathroom, and unless anonymous is a big black woman named Dorothy, he's full of shit! LIAR!!!"

I think I believe this guy.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Your Opinion on Pathway
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2003, 01:02:00 AM »
Clearly, he's found a substitute drug -- Pathway.  
I've heard of people like this.  Most grow out of it in the normal course.  What this guy doesn't realise is the vast majority of people who use marijuana suffer no ill effects.  But children should not be tasting the forbidden fruit until they are old enough  -- whether it is sex, drugs or even cigarettes. I wouldn't dream of giving a 14 year old alcohol, cigarettes, pot, sex, or a car to drive, at least without adult supervision.  They all require a degree of maturity to handle them.  But, if I found my 14 year old smoking cigarettes, I would be more concerned than if I found her experimenting with marijuana.    The key is that cigarettes really are much more harmful. Marijuana may bring about a change or modification in consciousness  -- it can heighten appreciation of music and art for example.  What I would do, as a parent would be to ensure that the child was aware of the dangers (mostly of getting caught ) and try to persuade the child, just as with alcohol,that there's a time and a place for everything, and going to school stoned is not appropriate.  The "Aristotelian Mean"  ---moderation in all things--- would be my motto. It's not the USE of marijuana or alcohol that is a problem it is the ABUSE.  And US drug warriors, because of their puritanical blinkers, think that all use is abuse.  As such, that is where their use of ideology, lies and misrepresentation of the reality of drugs becomes ABUSE of the American population and an abuse of the power that they hold in society.
That's why the drug war fails  -- because the powers that be are addicted to POWER and THAT is an ABUSE.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Your Opinion on Pathway
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2003, 08:02:00 AM »
The use of any mind altering drug, and that goes for antidepressants too, causes the teenager  to not mature. I believe also in moderation, but not until you are in your twenties.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Your Opinion on Pathway
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2003, 08:54:00 AM »
Exactly my point.  But how many mind altering drugs are pushed on youngsters by ruthless pharmaceutical companies with "approved " drugs. And mind control by these cults is just "mind altering" by coercion.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Your Opinion on Pathway
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2003, 09:07:00 AM »
I once saw this cartoon about a kid sittin in a DRs' office saying to the doctor. "OK let me get this straight, your drugs are OK but mine aren't?
  On another topic, who at Pathway remembers a kid just in the last several months taken out for sexually molesting another, but I think it might have been consensual,  anyway it was totally hushed and no parents knew this. God, they are all put in a room together and geez who hasn't masturbated in their life? You know the sexual drive is the most powerful one we have? What about their having a healthy outlet for this? was this EVER talked about? or was it a totally taboo, dirty subject?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Your Opinion on Pathway
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2003, 08:25:00 AM »
Please go to Straights forum and read abush76's writing.  It's phenomenal. PATHWAY STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!!!  Parents please take your kids out of there now!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Your Opinion on Pathway
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2003, 01:01:00 PM »
Leave the cleaning lady out of this.  She is just trying to make a living.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Your Opinion on Pathway
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2003, 03:11:00 PM »
when my child was at pathway they tryed to get us to put her on antidepressents all the time every week and we said NO WAY, they got very pissed off at us and would hardly speak to us, I was so glad when she graduated and shes been doing great and she isnt sad shes out either, she has learned to deal with life very well she goes to AA and has friends that are clean, pathway gave her tools to learn to stay clean but she doesnt need to go to pathway and hang with the others that our still there, I thought the place sucked and I wish now we would of checked it out alittle better before we spent all that money, they really pulled some crap on us :flame:so pathway suck an egg fart, cuz you really stink :evil:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Your Opinion on Pathway
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2003, 02:19:00 PM »
Goddamn you people are stupid. i realize that most of this was posted like a year ago. Whoever is talking about pathway being his savior and all that shit...HE IS BEING SARCASTIC YOU STUPID ASS HOLES. you people sat there for like 8 posts and analyzed the hell out of some dumb teenager trying to be sarcasted and agree with you and make fun of pathway. But you took him seriously and made assholes of your self. You people try to analyze and be smart and use your fanzy words and logic....but you are just plain fools...

:wstupid:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Your Opinion on Pathway
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2003, 03:55:00 PM »
Wow, and look at you. We have Sherlock Holmes here folks. Wow, you are sooo smart guy. I bet you are a true scholar, yes? Wow. Dumb Fuck.