Author Topic: OT - The Dead  (Read 1020 times)

Offline ClayL

• View Profile
OT - The Dead
« on: May 07, 2003, 08:55:00 AM »
http://dead.net/thedead/tour/index.html

I'm going to try and make the ATL on July 31st.

CL
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline bilabong69

• View Profile
OT - The Dead
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2003, 11:02:00 AM »
Albeit my music tastes have changed from the dead to the beastie boys, I have purchased my Sunrise-Ft.Lauderdale show tickets:) The last show I went to was MSG in sept of 91 for my bachelor party, man after the show we did whipits all night across the street in a parking lot by the post office, some guy brought a uhaul filled with tanks and opened up shop from about 12-5AM, man you should hear the noises of NYC while inhaling, they sure did echo:)
Happy touring :smokin:  :smokin:
Smoke me if ya got em
Mark

Offline Majiktrvls

• View Profile
OT - The Dead
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2003, 11:44:00 PM »
Clay, you will certainly have a great show with Dylan and Hunter there in ATlanta. I would love to be in attendance, but I just do not see it happening. Perhaps I would be able to make the Red Rocks shows in CO...that would be inspiring!! Last show I saw was in (I think) June 95, just a couple of months before Jerry's death. Some of the finest hours I have ever spent were in halls filled with fellow deadheads and the band.  Since that last show, I have caught a couple of Ratdog shows, and there is an upcoming one here in Park City at a local pub.
The New Definition of BITCH....Babe In Total Control of Herself!!