Author Topic: CASCADE FEATURE FILM - yes it is real.  (Read 3749 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
CASCADE FEATURE FILM - yes it is real.
« on: June 24, 2005, 03:37:00 PM »
ANYONE WHO WAS EVER A STUDENT OR STAFF OR WHO ATTENDED CASCADE OR WAS AN ORGANIZER OR PARTICIPANT IN THE FINAL REFUSAL:

I am compiling data from all students, staff, from every conceivable side in order to make a feature film of Cascade.  I am entirely aware of the gambit of emotions from those who loved Cascade and those who hated it.  Anyone who is interested in providing valuable information via email is urged to contact me at [email protected]
[email protected]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2005, 11:59:00 PM »
You're too late.
There's a crew of Cedu students that have been shooting a documentary for over a year.  They're covering Cascade and the other spinoff schools and programs.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2005, 02:13:00 AM »
Too late?

I look forward to seeing the documentary on Cedu but this film is about Cascade.  

Got anything to offer?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2005, 01:35:00 PM »
On 2005-06-24 12:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

who participated in the drug induced orgy that clearly ended the school

That was for real? I always assumed that was just a troll.

A government resting on the minority is an aristocracy, not a Republic, and could not be safe with a numerical and physical force against it, without a standing army, an enslaved press and a disarmed populace.
http://memory.loc.gov/const/fed/fed_46.html' target='_new'>James Madison, The Federalist No. 46

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline LIBERAL

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2005, 02:28:00 AM »
Cascade was a molestation of the mind and soul.  It was a rape of life which can NEVER be captured in a documentary.  No one can feel what it was to be on banze with an entire population of peers when you are 15 years old.  If anything the experience made me tougher than nales...I would beat the liveing hell out of you yuppies tring to make a film about our tragety...how dare you.  You wish you knew such fear.  Go to hell.

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2005, 05:00:00 PM »
I don't think they're yuppies, probably just a bunch of ex-students who want to share the pain of cascade with as many as they can. Who knows? Maybe they'll have the influence to prevent the re-opening of cedu schools, or at least convince a parent or two not to send their kids there. I wish that right after my parents watched that fucking cedu video (especially the one making ascent look like a cushy little summer camp) they would've had a documentary made by ex-students to watch too.

But I do agree with you man, it would have to be one masterpiece of a documentary to actually capture how miserable that place really is. I don't think any documentary could capture that horrible feeling we all remember having as we woke up every morning at those schools, or that helplessness we all felt knowing we were at the mercy of those power tripping staff, or any of the other feelings we felt during that "tragedy". [ This Message was edited by: dniceo7 on 2005-06-29 14:02 ]
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2005, 11:10:00 PM »
My name is will hinman I started the refusal that ended Cascade. Look for my other posts on this website please put me in contact with whoever is making this film. Please email me at [email protected]

Offline Robin Kilwine

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2005, 12:11:00 AM »
I was at Cascade when it shut down and I was the first person to get expelled for refusing!  I really want to be a part of the film, and I live with 4 other "Cascadians" including my boyfriend from Cascade, Nick Ramirez!  We were all expelled at some point but we learned a lot there too.  ANYONE FROM CASCADE NEEDS TO E MAIL ME CUZ I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU! Trust me, we know everything that went down at the end, I don't know what some of these people are talking about.  Oh, and the Cascade movie would sell WAY better because if you listen to us, we'll tell you some crazy stuff.  Plus...we have the refusal!  E mail me at [email protected][ This Message was edited by: Robin Kilwine on 2005-07-05 21:11 ]

Offline Robin Kilwine

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2005, 12:16:00 AM »
Sorry but I'm telling you if you come to us, the one about Cascade will squash the one about Cedu.

Offline Robin Kilwine

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2005, 12:22:00 AM »
I was a big part of the refusal that ended Cascade, but it was no orgy.  Lots of people hooked up, but there were no drugs involved.  If you want to know more, tell me who you are or e mail me at [email protected]

Offline Robin Kilwine

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2005, 12:25:00 AM »
Who is this and what the fuck is wrong with you?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2007, 12:00:27 PM »
There is a yahoo group for Cascadians at groups.yahoo.com/group/CascadeSurvivors, but I have to warn you all that there are a lot of people who loved the school on there who will blow sunshine up the ass of cascade haters or even up the asses of people who just didn't have a great experience.  

So what I did was make a new forum for EVERYONE from Cascade - I made places on the forum for the cascade lovers, AND places for the Cascade haters.  So come over to the new forum at cascadesurvivors.com - we talk about more than just cascade there also.  I just started, so there is only 63 people signed up so far.  The yahell group is 480+.  I do moderate it a little, mainly just making sure the hate is kept in the hate forum and the love is kept in the love forum, for example.

Movie person, you can post your request for material there too, just please use your actual name like all the other grads so people know who you are.

Please, no cedu kids.  It's not that I don't love you all too, but the forums are for cascade kids only.

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2007, 12:12:06 PM »
we understand.
However, I think there is a lot of information out there than can help everyone understand their situation better, especially Cascade and CEDU.

I hope there is room for brainstorming and collaboration between us here at www.fornits.com, too.
-blownaway
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2007, 01:29:25 AM »
Please, no cedu kids. It's not that I don't love you all too, but the forums are for cascade kids only.

Context is essential. At this point, it is more than just anecdotal testimony that is necessary. Connections need to be made. Cascade spawned from CEDU for a reason. We are not isolated survivors from different schools. We all exist along a chain of continuity.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Allgood
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2007, 07:38:25 PM »
Personally I thought Allgood was far more merciful than his predecessors at CEDU.