Author Topic: Are Sue Scheff & Isabelle Zehnder still "LINKED?&qu  (Read 2615 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Are Sue Scheff & Isabelle Zehnder still "LINKED?&qu
« on: April 16, 2007, 03:19:07 PM »
Now that Izzy has announced she has opened her own "referral company "Positive Family Solutions" is Izzy and Sue-Sue still besty friends and working together?  Or is Izzy going out on her own as a competitor of Sue-Sue's?  Anybody know?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 09:13:37 AM »
Any truth to the rumor that Sue and Izzy have broken up?
If so, has Sue returned the ring?  That would be the one in Izzy's nose that Sue leads her around by.
All rumor, of course, but verifcation would be "nice."
How about a BLOG, IZZY?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sue Scheff and Isabelle Zehnder
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 10:43:04 PM »
Not that it's really worth commenting on---but it's just a matter of time for these 2 egomaniacs to go their separate ways.  Remember Scheff eventually disgusts and pisses off just about everyone who knows her.  

So who's left in Scheff's camp?  

Well, let's see there are the Colburns, if they even care.  

There is ............oh yea, the abusers who run the now-defunct Whitmore.    

There is John France but he doesn't really get what is going on.

There is Blanch Hardy and there is maybe Chris Goodwin.  Just about everyone else HATES Scheff.  Hey how does having so many people hate Sue Scheff feel to Sue Scheff?  How Sue?

And how dies Suzzie Scheff like having her very own spotlight on FORNITS?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 12:06:35 AM »
Naw, they didn't break up.  If they had, they would have each written a blog pointing the finger of blame for the break up at the other.

:rofl:

Offline ConstentGardener

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 02:57:01 PM »
Maybe they are both afraid of a civil action; each knowing full well all about the other.  

I have noticed a few interesting things. If you look at Izzy's myspace you will see that Sue Scheff is not on her friends list. Sue Scheff's friend list is set to private, so you can't tell who her friends are, if any.

I couldn't find any mention of Sue Scheff,  or help your teens, on the Space Cookie myspace page. If it is there, I couldn't find it; and I know it had been there - I once saw it. They are still kissing Izzy's ass; but I saw no mention of Scheff / PURE.

I noticed on the CACA site that the links to PURE are there, but they will not open the page. Seems to be disabled.

I noticed on Help your Teen (PURE) that there is a link to CACA that seems to also be disabled; although the link to the page where Scheff is named as advocate of the month is working fine.

I don't know if any of this means anything.

So, what's worse? Having them working together or separately to fleece the flock and silence the lambs?
ear with me that I may speak, and after I have spoken, mock on.
Job 21;3

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 04:36:13 PM »
it seems as if Sue-Suef/Pure might be more financially able to go about the "fleecing of the flocks and silencing of the lambs" than Izzy/Caica.  So, without Sue-Sue's support, maybe Izzy can't be very effective on her own?  That's just one thought on the subject.