Author Topic: I wish to ask other for help and advice about my son.  (Read 1126 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I wish to ask other for help and advice about my son.
« on: April 19, 2007, 01:39:22 AM »
Hi, I am sorry, I speak no good english, I come to Fornits internet site for help with my dear, poor son.

We live in area know for drug users  buy also sell drugs and my son influenced by these people addict  to drugs.

I think son grades failing because of  his involving with these people  buy and sell drugs and I try help him with doctor visit to see why he involving with people buy and sell drugsand he say no way fuck off poppy.

How do I help my son from this point on? Do I try help him in my home or try to find out of home place  to treat him?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 04:13:11 AM »
hi hi welcum
my eenglish not perfected either so what to do depends on sons age.  12 and under gets belt to bottom for disrespecting .  there to 16 gets reported to juvenile authorities who if not acting good get reported to mayor.  older than that gets theri dear poor rear booted out the door to join the fun thinks of life?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
even if its a troll...
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 07:00:12 AM »
Even if this is a troll, how can you be so sure its not a parent? I come from a family where not all of our members speak english, most do, but some dont. If this really was a parent, who only wanted to help their kid, not necesarily put them in a facility, thats pretty disrespectful, and possibly somewhat prejudice. JMHO.

Offline Covergaard

• View Profile
    • http://www.carstenovergaard.dk
Re: I wish to ask other for help and advice about my son.
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 07:25:07 AM »
Quote from: ""Reynaldo""
How do I help my son from this point on? Do I try help him in my home or try to find out of home place  to treat him?

The first thing you have to figure out is: What do you want to help him with.

Does he use drugs or is he just going through a period of independence, which is normal for all adolescents. How old is he for a start?

If you want to find out whether he uses drugs without using a drug test which they can fool, then:

a) Take time off from your work (14 days)
b) Rent a cabin in a remote area
c) Go there with your son. Get some family member to dump your off so there is no car to steal. Arrange for supplies to be brought, so you are cut of the world.
d) Observe and talk with your son. If he is using drugs he will start a detox period in days and show signs of discomfort. He will alter his behavior. If he does not, then there is nothing wrong with him. Then he is going through a phase and you can return to society with the knowledge that you will have your old son back again, when he has passed the phase.

It is basicly the same the wilderness therapy does. It just cost a lot more.

However, sometime wilderness therapy can fix the phase issue also by scaring your child to disobedience. He would have to bring the process about growning into an adult to a stop until he is 18 and does not have to be scared from you anymore. If you choose that option, be prepared for an increase version of all those problems you face now, when he tries to catch up with his development at that time.

You can fix it on your own! But you have to put time and effort into it.

Being a parent I understand how difficult it is to remain listening when the child says something you know that is not right. But it is important to hear the child out before you bring your own arguments on.

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2007, 09:59:00 AM »
Fucking Muldoon and his stupid ass trolling.
am the metal pig.