Author Topic: Lester Roloffs Rebekah Home for Girls Survivors-Cult-mindcon  (Read 306974 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Lester Roloffs Rebekah Home for Girls Survivors-Cult-mindcon
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2004, 08:50:00 PM »
Thank You Micks!!
you go girl!!!

i applaud you for telling what you felt you  need and want to tell, .... God is all for the truth, and truth is what makes us free...

thank you Micks , you are awesome!!!

ty

mystery

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.---
---Sir Winston Churchill

::rainbow::  

When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber.---
---Sir Winston Churchill

THANK YOU FOR NOT RUNNING OFF....TY FOR SPEAKING UP
 ::cheers::  ::cheers::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2004, 09:02:00 PM »
according to Texas Monthly Article of December 2001, a write up by Pamela Coloff...she wrote in that article taht Mrs.Cameron had been banned by the State of Texas to never set her self back into a child care facility in Texas ever again, the reason from i remember it said is that because of ALL the ALLEGATIONS of abuse...

there is a book written years ago, i think it is called, "Weeping in the Playtime of Others" or it might be, "weeping in the Playground of others"..not clearly recall, but it is a book about juvenile facilities...adn he says in his book, that he had done lots of research on many juvenile facilites, and that Lester Roloffs file in his filecabinet was the THICKEST file he owned, adn he did research on State facilities where we know that hell goes on there...but in Roloffs he had the MOST reports of allegations of abuse than anywhere else!

but if Faye and Wiley are in Florida now, operating the "New Beginnings Rebekah School"...THINK !!!!...they are just doing what they did in Texas but outside of the arm of the Laws of Texas, they have run to another "Bush" to hide...lol..sorry...taht was o so good, could not resist throwing in the Bush...
anyhow...
if they are in Florida, who is to say they are NOT doing what they did in texas??? like other stuff, hidden things, that noone has spoken out publicly about cause of fear and or being so drugged during the worst of it, taht they think thier memories are not real...etc...any out there get my "drift"?...

this forum needs to be a safe place to tell the truth about things,

thank you

--

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2004, 05:32:00 AM »
If the Cameron's are in Florida running another Rebekah then that answers a lot of questions for me.  Hmmm...Jeb Bush, Katherine Harris, Wiley and Flo Cameron...You decide.

LOL

Thank you for your kind words

Micks

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2004, 10:18:00 AM »
any time Micks...you and all of us here are survivors of that place...some worse, some better, but nonetheless all of us survivors...

i think some of us at the dorm in Corpus were done some other kinds of wrongs...i hope some speak up and do not leave the stone in the path for others to stumble over...cause the camerons are busy in Florida now...

thanks

mystery

If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.---
---Albert Einstein

::bandit::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 03, 2004, 12:16:00 AM »
WOW Micks!!I was there in 85-86 and Aunt Neener was still there!! All she did then was hand out "meds" at bedtime... I don't think I ever saw her other than that. But.... I do remember hearing a story that some girls had once tied her up too escape!! Ha! It was true!!
Ya know when I was there there was only 1 black girl... and she was so feaking out... she was really having a hard time adjusting to "life" in Rebekah... well she broke a bottle of perfume and got the glass and slit her wrist before anyone could move... I was in the room next door, ran in as soon as I heard the glass break and her wrist were slit before we knew it. Well they didn't even want to take her to the ER... but it was BAD.. they finally had to... but as soon as she was back a few hours later with her arms all stiched up they threw her in a locked room... they assigned me to go in a "watch" her one night. I was supposed to stay awake and watch her all night... well I slept! We talked some and both fell asleep... next day to my surprise my parents were there to get me after 10 months and 21 days. I somehow didn't have to stay my 1 yr. Thank God!! I always did wonder what happened with that poor girl, I don't even remember her name... she was so quiet and shy, and so hurt and confused at being left there all alone with a bunch of crazy white people!!
Another thing I was wanting to mention... do any of you think there something really weird about the peanut butter?? I mean it... did I imagine this or was it for real?? The first day I got there it was a Wednesday, peanut butter night... every girl in that place was so excited about eating PB that night.. it's all they talked about all day. I knew I was in a nut house... well that first night I did not eat the PB and a few girls fought over my plate... well by the next Wednesday I was hungry that day.. so I ate some but it tastes strange.. too sweet, I didn't like it so much, so once again... a few of the girls took over, well by that next Wednesday I was eating the PB and I couldn't get enough and by the next week I was talking like the others, so damn excited about  getting to eat that PB.. you would have thought we won the lottery we were so happy about it. I know there had to be something in there.. it was so strange. So after I got out I craved PB all the time.. ate it everyday... but it tasted so different.. it took awhile for me to stop wanting it.
I am now 33 and I would say I am very well adjusted to life, I am healthy, happy, have a good marriage and 2 beautiful daughters, I saw alot in the time I spent in that home. I don't know if being there helped make me what I am today, but I did see alot in that time I will never forget that has impacted my life. Each day is a bright and beautiful gift, full of freedom and choices that I treasure, because I know what it is like to have no freedom and not make any of my own choices. It is hell, and that is where I was for 10 months and 21 days.
In answer to some of the others questions... I also saw that Mrs. Cameron was not allowed to work in a child care facility in Tx... but it didn't seem to stop her from moving to Fla to do her evil there... it was the same when Rebekah was forced to leave Tx and go to Missouri... they don't stop they just move. It is really a shame they didn't ban her from working with children in the USA.I would really like to read that book mentioned... do you know the author?
I believe Mike Palmer was one of the "Palmers" sons.. the Palmers ran the Rebekah home after the Barretts left (due to Mrs Barretts mental illness) Their daughter was one of the passengers killed in the plan with Lester Roloff.

Kim

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 03, 2004, 01:03:00 AM »
wow Kim! you go girl! that is good to read your story here...i am also a survivor of rebekah home....
but it was very shattering to my spirit and will...
i recall about the PB ...every one did love it, i beleive they put Bee's Honey into it to make it that sweet... and i was in the home in the late 70's....
once Roloff flew us girls out to the intercoastal canal...something wierd happened when we got there and it had to do with the PB sandwiches...
i believe the PE Coach with us girls there on teh coast, adn we had JUST got there...then she says we have to go right back, and well, roloff himself had flown us...but we were waiting for the PB sandwiches from Wingert to arrive...
but after we were told we had to go right back, (we had only been there about 10 minutes), i have no memory jsut a blank hole, and no memory in all these years to tell me how i got back, when and in what manner ....
i am now in my 40's...that was when i was 14.

adn never in all these years have i ever been able to pierce the darkness of the blank hole in my memory...
there were only two ways to get to the Intracoastal canal, by boat or by plane...Roloff flew us out there, and that was an event for us girls, but the memory freezes into snow like a old tv set...then nothing but blank spaces...

except for years of PTSD flashbacks that tell a different tale...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 03, 2004, 01:21:00 AM »
hey yo....they gave you MEDS at night in Rebekah in mid 80's?...thank you for saying this!...thank you Kim for saying it....

do you think it was like psyche meds? or was it for coughs and colds or what?.....

I have read that haldol and also thorazine have produced missed periods for the length of time a body is on it...i.e. for the entire year...
I have heard and read this...
I have also heard somewhere that in some of the other roloff shootoff homes these drugs were being fed to the girls, and I guess boys...without parental consent...I dont know.......................................................................................................sighs.....................

1+1=2 still , the last time I got my calculator out...

when I was there I recall two black girls, one from the Virgin Isles or somethign....she had that english accent adn an afro that was so kewl....she was a bit for Roloff to show off, cause she was not from just the "States"....

the other black girl was very much a talker and she loved to laugh...

thank you for sharing your story and your bits of information about the small details, it helps the others ....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 03, 2004, 01:50:00 AM »
They always say time changes things, but... you actually have to change them yourself...Andy Warhol (1928 - 1987), The Philosophy of Andy Warhol

Change, when it comes, cracks everything open.
Dorothy Allison, O Magazine

you got some nut crackers????...is change pressure or is pressure change?

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction.
Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
Edmund Burke (1729 - 1797)

wondering what Wiley and Faye are DOING right now as I typing.... :idea:

Justice delayed, is justice denied.
William Gladstone (1809 - 1898)

hummm.................

oh well, will stop here...

mystery

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 03, 2004, 11:24:00 AM »
Don't stop there-If in fact the Camerons are operating somewhere else we must do something about this!  

How many more girls 20 years from now will have to seek a website to vent their emotional damage from these people????

Micks

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 03, 2004, 03:19:00 PM »
I am really unsure what the meds were... not everyone got them. I didn't... you could get cold medicine if you had a cold, or asprin if you had a headache. I know a few girls had epilepsy and got their med for that. We were also able to get pads then if we were on our period, or shampoo/conditioner. I know some of the girls were not sure what they were getting meds for, they were just supposed to go when they called "med call".
Thinking of the pads when we were on our period makes me laugh as I remember this... alot of us were used to wearing tampons.. well that was just unheard of in Rebekah... HA! Well I decided I could make tampons... I used maxi pads and took out the absorbant and used string from the crafts we had to cross stitch.. it really worked great and about 10-15 of us were using them for about 2 months (I look back now and I am not sure how sanitary or safe they were..oh well), but then someone told on me and I was on "confinment" for about a month....
Ya know it was like a totally different world there.. everything we did, how we improvised.. putting vasoline on our eye lashes for mascera.
I remember "Bible Memo" just chanting bible verses over and over everyday for an hr... to keep sane I finally came to where I could say the words but be in a totally different place in my head. I daydreamed when I was there like crazy, that was my only form of sanity... you could not trust many girls, so many would turn on you to get ahead, but I did meet a few that were true to the end that I wish I could see or hear from. We have a bond that you just can't understand unless you were there and went through it... I did go to the Rebekah Alumni web site to see if anyone I knew was there.. but I did not want to list my name, it seemed like the only ones listed were the "brain-washed success cases". As many of us that were there over all those yrs.. and only about 20 or less are listed on that Alumni.. that speaks for itself. Here is that web site if your intrested.

http://www.gospelguardian.org/gg/rhalumni.htm

I do wish there were something I could do about the Cameron's still being able to hurt more children. I found this story on the web last night and thought you guys may be intrested in it. It was written 2001.

http://www.nospank.net/colloff.htm

If any of you know any other good web sites to find information I would love to see them.

Kim

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 03, 2004, 03:39:00 PM »
Another good story I read last night is here, I thought ya'll might like to read it.... this woman was there in 1969 and they took her baby and gave it up for adoption... there is so much evil there. This story really touched me...

http://www.bridgetounderstanding.com/cg ... ?read=1376

Kim

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 03, 2004, 04:04:00 PM »
Hi Kim,

I was there from '83 - '85.  I wonder if we knew eachother.  This is Lori Schnabl.  I lived with the Palmers, I think they only had daughters.  I knew of the one that died in the crash and of another.  But a son?  I'm not sure.  I've forgotten a lot.

email me http://groups.yahoo.com/group/roloffhomes/

Lori

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 03, 2004, 04:08:00 PM »
Was the girl from the Islands Maggie St.Clare (?)
She was a worker when I got there in Jan. '83

Lori

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 04, 2004, 12:42:00 AM »
well, i do believe that is close to who i recall,
went and dug the old yearbook out to see if i could get her name correct...
it was:
Magdelene St.Fort...

and answering i think to Micks is the idea of doing something to cause the Camerons to be stopped again, Texas laws forbid Faye from working in a child care facility in Texas, that says TONS about Mrs. Cameron!!!...but they just go across state lines and onto one of their obviously hundreds (it would seem) compounds scattered across the states and more into Mexico!!...the Wagoners, went off to South Carolina to begin Harvest Christian there...plenty of abuses in that corner...remember Mrs.Wagoner anyone???...she was mean and looked it too...

Mike Palmer is a son of Micheal Palmer, (i have been told), (?????help mewith info here...??) he runs the Victory place in Florida...he is also a professional photographer...which if i my memory is correct there was a black haired hippie down on Corpus compound who knew waht to do with teh cameras...(catch my drift?)
uh....also Genesis by the Sea in Baha Mexico is a Palmer school and Palmer and Roloff were busom buddies...adn Palmers daughter died in that fateful plane crash wth Roloff....

i also remember a cabin and cattails...wierd? huh?..not sure, but remember a dock on the water too...anyone else remember these similar things....?

well you and us need to keep getting info out, for information will expose the deeds the Camerons are doing in Florida now...its up to us to post on this public forum to make a difference, what if there had been such a tool when we were in Rebekah??? then our parents might have read the posts and gotten us to some where else to be helped, etc...

Justice is served when the Victims are restored,
restored back to sanity, restored back to truth, restored back to thier place, adn validated for the truth of the thigns that happened behind closed doors, and not able to write home or call home...

btw...about the periods, are you saying then that you had plenty of periods there? that is a powerful thing to state, cause it shows you at least adn others around you taht you were not being fed any psychotrophic meds...at least not thorazine,
i personally do not recall having or not having periods, way back then...but i DO recall one time every one in the darn dorm was on it at the same time, it stunk!! the entire dorm smelled like it...adn of course cant open them cemented windows...YUK!!...

remember, write, tell, and save a few more girls from the abuses of Faye and Wiley...

i remember the PB in the kitchen, when we would be on duty in kitchen it was the delight of our nigth to raid the pantry and get a spoon and start to dig into the PB and help ourself to the best of it all...lol....

:smokin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 04, 2004, 12:52:00 AM »
::smokingun::

If the truth doesn't save us, what does that say about us?
Lois McMaster Bujold, Diplomatic Immunity, 2002

An honest man can feel no pleasure in the exercise of power over his fellow citizens.
Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826), letter to John Melish, January 13, 1813

Our lives improve only when we take chances - and the first and most difficult risk we can take is to be honest with ourselves.
Walter Anderson

sorry...just had to throw in a few more quotes...i do so love them, they have a way of summing up the essence of a truth and satisfying deep in...

::blushing::