Author Topic: Lester Roloffs Rebekah Home for Girls Survivors-Cult-mindcon  (Read 306973 times)

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
Re: Lester Roloffs Rebekah Home for Girls Survivors-Cult-min
« Reply #1200 on: June 25, 2010, 10:12:09 PM »
I find it ironic that with one post you tell me my beliefs are delusional and then tell me to let people hold on to their beliefs.

And I find it fucked up, that you use your beliefs as a license, to act like a complete dickhead to people who are just trying to get their stories out there.

I'm not inflicting pain on anyone. I have not personally attacked people as I have been personally attack.

You have a way about you Tim, that bothers me a lot.  Your personally type is designed to shut people down, who are experienceing honest introspection.  Haven t these people suffered enough?  Can t you leave them alone?  Is this really what your god wants of you?

Your post is very arrogant.

I could see how it could be viewed that way..

But it is also sound and legitimate.

You assume that I haven't heard any of the things you think you can tell me that would crush my beliefs.

I.m just gonna leave all that alone for now, Tim.

But we're not talking about religious beliefs on this forum are we?

Can I reserve the right to quote you on that, as necessary?

We're talking about people who claim they were abused. I have already admitted that it has happened in some isolated cases in the Roloff homes. I have also explained that it was by people not acting in accordance to any established policy of the ministry. I am here now, and have been here for many years during different times in the past. I know what I know, you just assume that you know. You assume based on the testimony of others. Here's what I propose Paul. Instead of blindly believing what your told, (which is what you believe I am doing) check it out for yourself, come down to Corpus Christi Texas and pay a little visit. Go on a tour, ask the people in the homes questions. I dare you. Then come back to me and debate me about the validity of the claims that I have called into question here.

I have a pretty good sense of people Tim.  I don't think that these people are lying.. You should get out of their way, and leave them alone!

I have a suggestion for you. Before you go claiming that I'm self righteous, learn what it means to remove the beam from your own eye before you remove the sliver from mine.

I'm fully content with the beam from my eye. If you lose the silver form yours so easily, maybe something wasn t right to begin with..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: June 25, 2010, 11:51:16 PM »
Paul your done, leave and pick your ass up as your going out the door. Trust me buddy you have never fought a wild boar or bear, you have to have heart and balls for that and you gave them up a long time ago.
Give you a hint, lill kimmy may know.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline aliciakeys

• View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: June 25, 2010, 11:55:09 PM »
Danny how many brothers and sisters do you have?

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: June 26, 2010, 12:05:35 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Paul your done, leave and pick your ass up as your going out the door.

Right......

Trust me buddy you have never fought a wild boar or bear, you have to have heart and balls for that and you gave them up a long time ago.

HAHAHA !  Am I really Reading this?

Sometimes, I think you drop acid before writing a lot of your posts, Danny.  I don't need to trust you, Danny.. I already know that I don t fight wild animals, or trained ones, for that matter.

Give you a hint, lill kimmy may know.

Give you a hint- Stop trying to brain fuck me.  It ain t gonna work.,  Don't you ever get tired of making a fool of yourself?

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: June 26, 2010, 12:13:16 AM »
Quote from: "Paul St. John"
I find it ironic that with one post you tell me my beliefs are delusional and then tell me to let people hold on to their beliefs.

And I find it fucked up, that you use your beliefs as a license, to act like a complete dickhead to people who are just trying to get their stories out there.

Why are you being disrespectful to this man, this is exactly what I am talking about. Paul are you this hateful that your vindictiveness cannot be controlled. You folks here ask me why..??????? This is why.

I'm not inflicting pain on anyone. I have not personally attacked people as I have been personally attack.

You have a way about you Tim, that bothers me a lot. Your personally type is designed to shut people down, who are experienceing honest introspection.  Haven t these people suffered enough?  Can t you leave them alone?  Is this really what your god wants of you?

and what are you doing right now????????

"Your personally type" typo.....???

Your post is very arrogant.

I could see how it could be viewed that way..
But it is also sound and legitimate.

....according to who Paul, who say's it is legit or sound. You?????

You assume that I haven't heard any of the things you think you can tell me that would crush my beliefs.

I.m just gonna leave all that alone for now, Tim.

No your not, your all up in it right now.

But we're not talking about religious beliefs on this forum are we?

Can I reserve the right to quote you on that, as necessary?

Jeesh, like we have a choice.

We're talking about people who claim they were abused. I have already admitted that it has happened in some isolated cases in the Roloff homes. I have also explained that it was by people not acting in accordance to any established policy of the ministry. I am here now, and have been here for many years during different times in the past. I know what I know, you just assume that you know. You assume based on the testimony of others. Here's what I propose Paul. Instead of blindly believing what your told, (which is what you believe I am doing) check it out for yourself, come down to Corpus Christi Texas and pay a little visit. Go on a tour, ask the people in the homes questions. I dare you. Then come back to me and debate me about the validity of the claims that I have called into question here.

I have a pretty good sense of people Tim.  I don't think that these people are lying.. You should get out of their way, and leave them alone!

No you don't Paul, you just don't like Tim expressing his opinion/beliefs here. They contradict what your saying. You have a good sense of people, your good sense and 1 dollar still won't buy you a cup of coffee.

I have a suggestion for you. Before you go claiming that I'm self righteous, learn what it means to remove the beam from your own eye before you remove the sliver from mine.

I'm fully content with the beam from my eye. If you lose the silver form yours so easily, maybe something wasn t right to begin with..

He wrote sliver.

Offline aliciakeys

• View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: June 26, 2010, 12:23:52 AM »
Danny isn't the same person and his writing styles change so much.  Danny when you're ready to come clean with "who you really are" like an honest Bennison would do, then people would be receptive to you.

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: June 26, 2010, 12:40:36 AM »
So I googled that stupid quote.

You re saying that I am more self-righteous.

I'm just goona go with-

I am right.  You are wrong.

Paul

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: June 26, 2010, 12:49:22 AM »
Quote from: "Paul St. John"
So I googled that stupid quote.

You re saying that I am more self-righteous.

I'm just goona go with-

I am right.  You are wrong.

Paul

You are "right" your a self righteous asshole.....thanks for admitting it.

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: June 26, 2010, 12:58:52 AM »
Danny, out of everything, that I wrote, this is the only thing taht you respond to..

I know... I know...

You'll respond to the rest of it, when I meet all your terms.. Danny is special.  Every thing has to be just right for him to respond to things.. A giant cop-out.. if you ask me.

And wouldn t it be nice Danny, if everyone did meet your terms of etiquette? That would leave them nice and vulnerable for you to attack them.

Paul
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 01:06:02 AM by Paul St. John »

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: June 26, 2010, 01:03:44 AM »
You are "right" your a self righteous

Since when is being right, the same as being self-righteous?

asshole.....

My sliver is your beam, Danny.

thanks for admitting it.

Offline Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: June 26, 2010, 04:34:03 AM »
Oh goody!

We found more of you!  We are always looking for scurrying little apologists of Roloff!  (Pity; his theocratic insanity did not die with him.  Well, We guess it is up to organizations such as Ours, to stop you!)
First, and foremost, please attempt to use rudimentary English.  We find it appalling that you spit out your bile so poorly!  Perhaps if you used correct spelling, and grammar, it would be easier to digest.
Second, never change your story.  If you say that there was "never" any abuse at the Roloff Homes, don't backtrack and say that you witnessed abuse....Logical, yes?  
(Do you see a pattern here?  I'm trying to save you from Self-Immolation.)
You would have done better to use the Catholic Defense.  

P.S.

I love the infighting that "Danny", "Tim", and "Paul" are engaging in!!!!  They even 'Curse' at each other!  

Let me just say....You minor little fools are the seeds of destruction to all Christianity!   THANK YOU!

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: June 26, 2010, 04:46:58 AM »
Oh Boy..

Another moron.  I take my leave.  Have fun with Tim and Danny.

Paul

Offline TimScrivener

• View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: June 26, 2010, 08:30:45 AM »
Quote from: "Warren"
Oh goody!

We found more of you!  We are always looking for scurrying little apologists of Roloff!  (Pity; his theocratic insanity did not die with him.  Well, We guess it is up to organizations such as Ours, to stop you!)
First, and foremost, please attempt to use rudimentary English.  We find it appalling that you spit out your bile so poorly!  Perhaps if you used correct spelling, and grammar, it would be easier to digest.
Second, never change your story.  If you say that there was "never" any abuse at the Roloff Homes, don't backtrack and say that you witnessed abuse....Logical, yes?  
(Do you see a pattern here?  I'm trying to save you from Self-Immolation.)
You would have done better to use the Catholic Defense.  

P.S.

I love the infighting that "Danny", "Tim", and "Paul" are engaging in!!!!  They even 'Curse' at each other!  

Let me just say....You minor little fools are the seeds of destruction to all Christianity!   THANK YOU!

It's difficult to respond to someone who addresses three different people in their post. Did you do that on purpose just to avoid a real discussion?

Well, if you are talking to me when you say I  have changed my story, I think you should get YOUR story straight before you jump in there and start posting. But I think it's too late for that.

And to lump Danny, Paul, and myself together as if we had the same views just shows that you don't really know what's going on, Just jumping in so you can vent. Well, that's your prerogative, but you discredit yourself by doing it. I believe people would define you as a troll.

And just for the record, you never saw me use any cursing. Better go back in the thread and start reading things before you start making comments.

Offline TimScrivener

• View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: June 26, 2010, 09:01:42 AM »
Paul,
You have based your views here on what others are saying. So you have decided to have Faith in their stories. Whatever your opinions of me are, whatever your opinions on religion are, it doesn’t change the fact that you have no idea what you’re talking about when it comes to the Roloff Homes. That’s what this thread is about after all. Let’s stay on topic shall we?  You think that by making me out to look bad you can win an argument and discredit anything I have said. You can call me whatever you like, you can make me out to be some evil religious person, but you can’t make comments about abuse in this ministry with any authority. You have none. All you have is the intellect that you are so obviously very proud of. Good for you, you’re smart. Use your own head then. Instead of acting on emotions, and  being blinded by your own bias, seek the truth yourself by observation.

If you don’t want to do it, if you want to hold to your faith without investigating for yourself that’s up to you. Don’t expect me to bow to your will and give into your attempt to intimidate me intellectually. I will question everything here that contradicts what I know to be true. Sorry if it contradicts your heart felt belief system.

Offline Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: June 27, 2010, 09:06:14 AM »
Hey Paul,

I am on your side!  Sorry if my post pissed you off!  (I was a wee bit drunk when I wrote it!)  I was in Anchor from 1984 to 1986; I know about abuse, firsthand!  I suffered plenty of it, while I was there!
Try being in a Roloff Prison, when you are Pagan, and gay!  (And 13!)  So, yeah, my post was angry.  To think that there are people like Tim and Danny, who would love nothing more than to see a christian version of the Taliban ruling this country....scares me, and pisses me off!
I enjoyed your posts; they asked some very good questions!  Hope to see you back.  Don't think of me as a Moron; I was drunk!  
Warren