Author Topic: ISABELLE ZEHNDER AND HER WHITMORE BLOG  (Read 6859 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ISABELLE ZEHNDER AND HER WHITMORE BLOG
« on: April 01, 2007, 03:03:58 PM »
Unbelievable but not suprising considering the source.  

Just one question.  How does this lady sleep at night?

http://www.whitmoreacademy.blogspot.com/
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 03:09:08 PM »
at the very bottom

I recently received a distrubing voice-mail message from a former student of the Whitmore Academy. He was not willing to share his name with me, but his message was threatening and he ndicated he wanted me to take down this blog. I called him back and we spoke. I explained that I had performed an investigation into the allegations of child abuse at the Whitmore and that I had interviewed many former Whitmore students and parents, Mark and Cheryl Sudweeks, lawyers, government officals, and others, and that I had visited the Whitmore.

I also explained that many children have felt their voices could not be heard because every time they tried to speak about a positive experience they had at the Whitmore, they were criticized and called liars and told they were manipulated by the Sudweeks. I explained that these children truly believe their lives were made better by their experiences at the Whitmore and they all adamently agreed there was no abuse there.

After we talked a while I asked what he wanted me to do - did he still want me to take down my blog? He said he could understand that these kids, too, want to have a place where their voices can be heard, and that no, he was not asking me to take it down. He said that he, too, did have some good times there and that he, at times, just wanted to be home.

He did say I wasn't there so I don't know what happened - he is right that I was not there. Therefore, I have to base my investigation on what I was told by the people who were there - former students - as well as their parents and others. This blog is simply a place for the other side of the story to be heard.

Civil and criminal lawsuits were filed against the Whitmore. The civil suit is ongoing, but the criminal suit has been resolved. The state indicated they did not have the evidence needed to prove abuse or to prosecute the Sudweeks. They entered into a plea agreement with the Sudweeks in an effort to resolve the case. Cheryl was ordered to perform community service and to not operate a program for children for one year in Juab County.

::noway:: wonder why this was left until the bottom?  :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 03:13:56 PM »
Whoa --- is Isabelle dumb as rocks or what?

Her blog on Whitmore just made the case for WWASPS parents and kids who claim they had a positive experience with the program.

Way to go Izzy.

::bangin::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2007, 03:23:29 PM »
Stupid is as stupid does.

Isn't that how the saying goes?

:wink:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2007, 12:50:54 AM »
Cheryl Sudweeks' plea bargain:
She is banned from operating any program where she works with children in Juab County for life.....not just for a year.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Whitmore Izzy
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2007, 12:31:09 AM »
Big  difference between not working with kids for one year and for life.  

I would not want this woman to help me determine which "school" would be best for my child. She definately can be swayed to not see the whole truth.   Another liar to contend with.

Unbeleiveable..So much for being a child advocate.

Shame on you Izz.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2007, 02:30:31 AM »
Ditto.  Same on you, Isabelle Zehnder.  

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2007, 02:31:53 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Ditto.  SHAME on you, Isabelle Zehnder.  

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2007, 02:47:28 AM »
Cheryl Sudweeks had the option of going to trial and forcing the state to prove their charges against her.  She chose not to do so.

Kinda says it all, doesn't it?

Remember, a defendant does not have to prove their innocence.

The state has to prove their guilt.  

So why didn't Cheryl Sudweeks go to trial?  Let a jury of her peers decide her fate based on the evidence presented in a court of law?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2007, 03:52:16 AM »
Question for Isabelle Zehnder:
Can Mary Gentile give the name of the "licensed therapist who was present during the group therapy sessions?"
Simple question.  Who was this licensed therapist? How many group therapy sessions, IF ANY, did this licensed therapist conduct at Whitmore Academy, and when?

This can probably be answered with one simple word:  "NONE":

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2007, 04:22:12 PM »
Wonder if Isabelle has seen this response posted to her blog or is ignoring the opinion of her readers and his/her questions to her?

P.S.  Whoever "Impure" is, I take my hat off to him/her.

:nworthy:

--------------------------------

You must be joking...three countries have gone after the Sudweeks, they are confirmed criminals. If you really believed the rubbish you were posting, you wouldn't hide behind the disclaimer. "Hearsay" has to be proven at some point. Can you do it? Also, you're focusing on some anonymous parent as the root cause of the Sudweeks' problems - I only wish one family could have an impact like that on an abusive program. I don't need a disclaimer about the abuse - it's proven. Why did Cheryl cop a plea bargain? If she were innocent, she should have gone the distance to clear her name. Your reputations will not be improved by this activity, only worsened. Whitmore's gone, shut down and shamed, and Cheryl is forbidden to open any such facility in Utah again. Your activities look slightly desperate - are you worried about possible legal action from families you referred to Whitmore? Keep defending convicted criminals, you're doing a huge favor for the drive to eradicate these programs.

Posted by Impure
April 8, 2007 9:20 AM

https://www2.blogger.com/comment.g?blog ... 3491530730

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2007, 04:52:18 PM »
This post made by IMPURE has been removed by the Blog Administrator.

WONDER WHY?

Is Isabelle Zehnder not open to questions?
Not open to any honest criticism?

It does seem strange that these Whitmore Blogs were published immediately before Zehnder's announcement of her new referral company POSTIVE FAMILY SOLUTIONS, doesn't it?

What might be going on here?
Are these Whitmore Blogs some lame attempt to stop the long-time criticism that Isabelle Zehnder took Whitmore Academy off her "watch list" while this facility's owner was being investigated for child abuse / awaiting trial?

CAICA claims to be an "advocacy" website; yet Whitmore is not shown on CAICA'S list of Closed Abusive Facility list.
The owner, Cheryl Sudweeks did accept a Plea Bargan/Abeyance Agreement.

NOW, Isabelle Zehnder is publishing BLOGS praising this defuct facility, Whitmore Academy; and the owners. Cheryl Sudweeks accepted a Abeyance Agreement in connection to the abuse charges in the criminal case, Whitmore Academy.  Mark Sudweeks was found guilty of extreme animal abuse in Canada, a felon?

Why was this comment by IMPURE removed?.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2007, 06:45:21 PM »
Hmm - that's a good question.  Why remove a post when all she had to do was address the poster's concerns?

Oh well.  Isabelle's right about one thing:  There are TWO sides to this story.  Her side which IMO reads like a gossip rag and the other side, which can be found on ISAC in their DOCUMENTS and SWORN AFFADAVITS section.

:wink:

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2007, 08:34:53 PM »
Repost anyone?
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2007, 06:58:55 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Wonder if Isabelle has seen this response posted to her blog or is ignoring the opinion of her readers and his/her questions to her?

P.S.  Whoever "Impure" is, I take my hat off to him/her.

:nworthy:

--------------------------------

You must be joking...three countries have gone after the Sudweeks, they are confirmed criminals. If you really believed the rubbish you were posting, you wouldn't hide behind the disclaimer. "Hearsay" has to be proven at some point. Can you do it? Also, you're focusing on some anonymous parent as the root cause of the Sudweeks' problems - I only wish one family could have an impact like that on an abusive program. I don't need a disclaimer about the abuse - it's proven. Why did Cheryl cop a plea bargain? If she were innocent, she should have gone the distance to clear her name. Your reputations will not be improved by this activity, only worsened. Whitmore's gone, shut down and shamed, and Cheryl is forbidden to open any such facility in Utah again. Your activities look slightly desperate - are you worried about possible legal action from families you referred to Whitmore? Keep defending convicted criminals, you're doing a huge favor for the drive to eradicate these programs.

Posted by Impure
April 8, 2007 9:20 AM

https://www2.blogger.com/comment.g?blog ... 3491530730

:wave: Thanks!
I'm getting ready for work, and checked Isabelle's lunatic blog. Imagine my surprise when I saw she had yanked down my "Impure" post.  The one on Sue's blog is still up.  How thin-skinned of Izzy, you'd think she would fire a round off at me like she did the "threatening" ex-student.  I tried to post again, but I can't get my password straight.  Screw both of those hags...
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"