Poll

Does Fornits affect the BM industry?

Yes
11 (84.6%)
No
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closes: May 17, 2044, 01:29:20 AM

Author Topic: Does Fornits accomplish anything?  (Read 6901 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Does Fornits accomplish anything?
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2007, 10:51:57 AM »
Quote from: ""RobertBruce""
Quote from: ""Guest""
The real question which you avoided is,

Does your endless trolling of TheWho accomplish anything?

That's a big fucking NOPE.

When was that question posted? I try not to avoid any questions, as I'm not like you or Cindy both of you being afraid of the truth and all.

In any event the answer to your question is I've never trolled Cindy. My badgering Cindy and proving him wrong all the time exposes him for what he is, a troll who wants to see these kids suffer. When parents see what Cindy really is and how he has no credibility they skip right over him. Which is exactly what we want.

They would have skipped right over it if it doesn't get refreshed every day to the top of the stack. You just can't admit that you post out of hate, spite and a need to be right.. just like TheWho. You try and put a moral spin on it. I see right through it buddy. There ain't no moral high ground here.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2007, 10:59:00 AM »
Need to be right? Nah. We are  right, these places abuse kids, plain and simple.

As to hating Cindy, its not the case at all. I think left unchecked he is dangerous, and I view him as a bit of a joke, but I don't hate him.

Oh and youre wrong about my refreshing Cindy's septic tank. Or did you miss when he reposted the same numbers 300 times in a row?

Honestly though enough about him, if you want to discuss Cindy do so on the Cindy septic tank thread. This thread is set up to discuss whether or not Fornits accomplishes anything.

Now in a span of about a half an hour weve had three people state that fornits and specific posters helped them and their families, I mentioned how Buchi might respond if you asked him whether or not Fornits accomplishes anything.

Now what are your thoughts?

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2007, 11:00:29 AM »
RB, you see.. your scientific poll here does not take into account all the parents who came to fornits, had a read around, were completely DISGUSTED what what they read, and sent their kid away anyways.
Are you saying that these parents do not exist or this doesn't happen? It happens a hell of a lot more than exhausted's situation transpires. You want to know how many emails I've gotten from parents like this?
You people are delusional if you think fornits is helping kids from being sent away, only. It also plays a role in kids getting sent away because of the stupidity, irrelevancy and immaturity. Chew on that for a while.

Does the lady that Milk told in detail about her kid committing murder against her, can she vote in this too?
I know there are parents who send their kids away even though they are made fully aware of what could happen, you are absolutely right about this.....but i do think they do it because they just don't feel there's any other option for their child or their family as a whole, if there was more support from outside agencies in the home it could be a different story

I am only one parent who researched and researched thanks to Milk's damnation of me, isn't one child a cause for celebration? It's one child less who got sent to a program, if I'd got back a stepford kid, what's to say I wouldn't have sent the youngest too? I'm sure I would have done, because they can fix ADHD can't they? They all claim to be able to ....... Fornits saved more than one kid in one family I am almost certain of this.......just to add, the kids weren't just saved from going to programs, I was forced to rethink what the hell was going on in my household and we all took a good look at ourselves, we aren't individuals going our own way but living under the same roof anymore, we are a family who actually pull together for each other, that was more than I could ever have hoped for, I never thought it would go any further than just surviving the battle until they all moved out to make their own way

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2007, 11:00:45 AM »
Fornits is a tool to continue the program. That is my thoughts.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2007, 11:01:51 AM »
Quote from: ""exhausted""
RB, you see.. your scientific poll here does not take into account all the parents who came to fornits, had a read around, were completely DISGUSTED what what they read, and sent their kid away anyways.
Are you saying that these parents do not exist or this doesn't happen? It happens a hell of a lot more than exhausted's situation transpires. You want to know how many emails I've gotten from parents like this?
You people are delusional if you think fornits is helping kids from being sent away, only. It also plays a role in kids getting sent away because of the stupidity, irrelevancy and immaturity. Chew on that for a while.

Does the lady that Milk told in detail about her kid committing murder against her, can she vote in this too?
I know there are parents who send their kids away even though they are made fully aware of what could happen, you are absolutely right about this.....but i do think they do it because they just don't feel there's any other option for their child or their family as a whole, if there was more support from outside agencies in the home it could be a different story

I am only one parent who researched and researched thanks to Milk's damnation of me, isn't one child a cause for celebration? It's one child less who got sent to a program, if I'd got back a stepford kid, what's to say I wouldn't have sent the youngest too? I'm sure I would have done, because they can fix ADHD can't they? They all claim to be able to ....... Fornits saved more than one kid in one family I am almost certain of this.......just to add, the kids weren't just saved from going to programs, I was forced to rethink what the hell was going on in my household and we all took a good look at ourselves, we aren't individuals going our own way but living under the same roof anymore, we are a family who actually pull together for each other, that was more than I could ever have hoped for, I never thought it would go any further than just surviving the battle until they all moved out to make their own way

you are unique in your ability to shrug off seriously insulting and hurtful remarks. dont you remember what it was like? most parents are not as tough skinned as you are exhausted. you know what i mean?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2007, 11:04:20 AM »
If we weren't accomplishing anything we wouldn't have desperate programmie trolls. Q. E. D.

And who would have thought it'd be Milk of all people (no offense meant Milk)

You offend me? :lol: I'm chalking what you said up as an unexpected vote of confidence.

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2007, 11:04:23 AM »
I know what you mean Guest, I do - but I'm a mum, I have to be tough skinned - one week with my little crew and you'd understand why i have the skin of a rhino  :lol:

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2007, 11:06:34 AM »
Quote from: ""Milk Gargling Death Penalty""
If we weren't accomplishing anything we wouldn't have desperate programmie trolls. Q. E. D.

And who would have thought it'd be Milk of all people (no offense meant Milk)

You offend me? :lol: I'm chalking what you said up as an unexpected vote of confidence.
Good, keep shouting...and why unexpected? Credit where it's due, you were the one who shamed me into being a parent - strange how it took a stranger to make me reaise what i knew all along

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2007, 11:09:13 AM »
everyone here remmeber leslie, i think her name was? who actually was naive enough to think that the posters of fornits had her kids best interest in mind, and not to hurt her and make her feel like shit for a decision she had made or might make...

And he's going to wake you up by putting his hands around your neck and digging his thumbs into your throat as hard as he can. Just like on TV, Leslie. You'll wake up with no air, no air at all. You'll look, pleading, into his eyes and all you'll see is his grin, that malevolent grin that will haunt you for the rest of your very short life.

And when he's finally done and your corpse lies in your bed as if you were simply asleep, he's going to get some mashed-together duct tape or some heavy twine, hook it to the ceiling, and make it look like you killed yourself.

It won't work, of course. The police will find his thumb indentations sufficient evidence to get him to confess. But when he does go, he'll go with a smile on his face, because he finally managed to get you out of his life

so how does a desperate parent feel when an online bad ass entity, which they probably actually buy into, says these kinds of things?

take your self congratulations and throw it out the window. 95% of the time parents are disgusted and walk right out the door of this forum into the waiting arms of ST or programs. even if you believe i am a programmie, surely you must understand that this argument makes more sense than the one that milk is a hero.

In my book people who are trying to help kids do not verbally attack parents like this. would you do this in real life Milk, would you say these things to a mother's face? then why on the internet? pelase explain it to me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2007, 11:22:47 AM »
Fornits is about lots of things -- shutting down programs, survivors sharing experiences with each other, or just getting things off your chest.

Rarely is it about saving kids from programs and rarely is it about educating parents so they don't make that mistake.

I suspect many parent do get that education here, and maybe lots of kids have been spared the program experience because of that. But those parents are probably just Fornits readers -- they know better than to become Fornits posters.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2007, 11:37:59 AM »
everyone here remmeber leslie, i think her name was?

I have no clue who Leslie is nor was I part of any conversation that took place with her, thus I cannot comment on it.

who actually was naive enough to think that the posters of fornits had her kids best interest in mind,

I agree many of the posters on fornits do not have the kids best interest in mind. Posters like you and Cindy could give a shit about these kids, other posters like Milk and Deb are very concerned about the wellbeing of these kids.

and not to hurt her and make her feel like shit for a decision she had made or might make...

So it's okay to make teens feel like shit and call it a "wake up call" but parents are immune to this?

so how does a desperate parent feel when an online bad ass entity, which they probably actually buy into, says these kinds of things?

Again I was not privy to the conversation so I do not know all the circumstances.

take your self congratulations and throw it out the window. 95% of the time parents are disgusted and walk right out the door of this forum into the waiting arms of ST or programs.

95% huh  :D Do you have anything to back up this claim or should we just go on your say so?

even if you believe i am a programmie

I do thank you.

surely you must understand that this argument makes more sense than the one that milk is a hero.

Actually it doesn't. We both have here in front of us a parent stating outright that Milk and fornits saved her son from being sent to a program. On the opposite side we have nothing from anyone stating, "I made the decsion to send my kid to a program because of what I saw on fornits."

Can you provide any such posts?

In my book people who are trying to help kids do not verbally attack parents like this

And in our book people who are trying to help kids do not verbally, physically, mentally, emotionally, sexually attack kids like that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2007, 11:42:07 AM »
I suspect many parent do get that education here, and maybe lots of kids have been spared the program experience because of that. But those parents are probably just Fornits readers -- they know better than to become Fornits posters.

This is probably the best post I've seen on the subject.

Of course parents aren't going to like it. They're not supposed to like it, and every prospective program parent I scare off, I chalk up as a victory. This is a forum about child torture. And there is no way in hell that any kind of majority of parents are going to read the shit posted here- especially not ZenAgent's, Jesus fuck- and say "well, the posters there are so nasty, they must be wrong, I'm going over to ST and the ed-cons"... no no no. Human beings do not work that way. The more likely reaction will be "Holy shit, this whole business is surrounded in lies and hatred, get me the hell out, I never want to even think about doing this to my kid". Don't pretend it's anything else.

The reason I post with a free hand around here is simple: nothing that I can possibly type could conceivably be nastier than the main subject of Fornits. Even if I were to publish a 20-page diatribe on how much I want to boil programmies in their own blood (mmm, now I'm hungry), or post some /b/tard's idea of a motivational poster (that would be the Patience one on the HLA board), if I offend you more than just one kid being sleep-deprived at night and restrained for hours during the day, that represents some seriously skewed values on your part.

People, you're on the Internet, and you can turn me off. That puts you two great leaps ahead of all the kids who are prevented from touching so much as a telephone, and can't make the sadist in front of them stop yelling at them about how bad they are.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2007, 11:47:47 AM »

Yes I would like to know how many emails youve gotten detailing this situation you claim occurs regularly. Please provide them.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2007, 11:49:59 AM »
i dont publically post private emails sent in confidence, what kind of shithead sends hostile people private emails? send me the letters you sent your parents from the program saying you were abused. provide pictures or video. otherwise i dont believe you. see this shit can go both ways, you dig?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2007, 11:54:41 AM »
Quote from: ""Milk Gargling Death Penalty""

This is probably the best post I've seen on the subject.

Of course parents aren't going to like it. They're not supposed to like it, and every prospective program parent I scare off, I chalk up as a victory. This is a forum about child torture. And there is no way in hell that any kind of majority of parents are going to read the shit posted here- especially not ZenAgent's, Jesus fuck- and say "well, the posters there are so nasty, they must be wrong, I'm going over to ST and the ed-cons"... no no no. Human beings do not work that way. The more likely reaction will be "Holy shit, this whole business is surrounded in lies and hatred, get me the hell out, I never want to even think about doing this to my kid". Don't pretend it's anything else.

The reason I post with a free hand around here is simple: nothing that I can possibly type could conceivably be nastier than the main subject of Fornits. Even if I were to publish a 20-page diatribe on how much I want to boil programmies in their own blood (mmm, now I'm hungry), or post some /b/tard's idea of a motivational poster (that would be the Patience one on the HLA board), if I offend you more than just one kid being sleep-deprived at night and restrained for hours during the day, that represents some seriously skewed values on your part.

People, you're on the Internet, and you can turn me off. That puts you two great leaps ahead of all the kids who are prevented from touching so much as a telephone, and can't make the sadist in front of them stop yelling at them about how bad they are.

Yeah we know, you can do no wrong because you are fighting the good fight. Attach yourself to a worthy cause, and it gives you a free hand. I've heard this argument before. From a certain group of towel heads if I remember correctly.