Poll

Does Fornits affect the BM industry?

Yes
11 (84.6%)
No
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closes: May 17, 2044, 01:29:20 AM

Author Topic: Does Fornits accomplish anything?  (Read 6888 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Does Fornits accomplish anything?
« on: March 10, 2007, 10:14:40 AM »
There are some new trolls on Fornits who claim we don't accomplish anything here. This troll who enjoys carrying on long conversations with himself has claimed fornits is only for discussion and that we have stiffled even that by curbing Cindy's incessant trolling.

So the question stands do we accomplish anything here?

My vote is yes we do, just ask Bucci how he feels about fornits and that should give you a pretty clear idea of all that we do here.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2007, 10:19:55 AM »
If you want to shut down ASR, go fucking do something about it and don't waste your time on this forum. This forum IS NOT A TOOL FOR SHUTTING DOWN PROGRAMS. It is a discussion forum.

Why does everyone get so upset when they realize this?

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2007, 10:21:12 AM »
Yes, without Fornits and especially MGDP I would have sent my son blindly to a program, not knowing what on earth I was sending him into - again because of MGDP I was forced to re-look the home situation, my relationship with my kids and move on from the past, one kid saved, thanks  :wink:

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2007, 10:26:57 AM »
uh oh, a entire family that was helped by Fornits, an Milk specifically. I guess that could serve as an example of the good that does come out of fornits, or better put the things we accomplish.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2007, 10:28:16 AM »
I feel a lot better than I did a year ago, thanks to Fornits.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2007, 10:28:55 AM »
hahahah... fucking dipshit posts in this thread, of course. this place is a fucking side show. what cracks me up is the half dozen posters who take this shit as life or death serious.. like fornits is the lifeblood of the teen industry.. it aint'.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2007, 10:33:55 AM »
fornits helped me regain memories of a past I left behind and never wanted to remember. thanks fornits!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Does Fornits accomplish anything?
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2007, 10:34:21 AM »
Quote from: ""RobertBruce""
There are some new trolls on Fornits who claim we don't accomplish anything here. This troll who enjoys carrying on long conversations with himself has claimed fornits is only for discussion and that we have stiffled even that by curbing Cindy's incessant trolling.

So the question stands do we accomplish anything here?

My vote is yes we do, just ask Bucci how he feels about fornits and that should give you a pretty clear idea of all that we do here.

You deserve a gold star!

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2007, 10:41:24 AM »
uh oh, a entire family that was helped by Fornits, an Milk specifically. I guess that could serve as an example of the good that does come out of fornits, or better put the things we accomplish.
And who would have thought it'd be Milk of all people (no offense meant Milk)......oh well i don't really care who it was, my head was pulled out of my arse, that's the main thing...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2007, 10:41:53 AM »
The real question which you avoided is,

Does your endless trolling of TheWho accomplish anything?

That's a big fucking NOPE.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2007, 10:43:06 AM »
Quote from: ""exhausted""
And who would have thought it'd be Milk of all people (no offense meant Milk)......oh well i don't really care who it was, my head was pulled out of my arse, that's the main thing...

No, it wasn't.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2007, 10:44:53 AM »
Another person helped. Wow, that can't look good for your cause.

I wonder though if your analogy of us believing ourselves to be the "life blood" of the teen industry is accurate. I personally view us as the cancer of the teen industry, and it looks like we're the terminal kind.

Also I wonder if you understand that both discussion and networking can take place at the same time?

Oh and would you mind picking a user name? I know it will take away from your ability to talk to yourself but it makes conversating easier. Maybe something like...meat puppet or angry lap dog. Something along those lines would be apropo.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2007, 10:49:32 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
The real question which you avoided is,

Does your endless trolling of TheWho accomplish anything?

That's a big fucking NOPE.

When was that question posted? I try not to avoid any questions, as I'm not like you or Cindy both of you being afraid of the truth and all.

In any event the answer to your question is I've never trolled Cindy. My badgering Cindy and proving him wrong all the time exposes him for what he is, a troll who wants to see these kids suffer. When parents see what Cindy really is and how he has no credibility they skip right over him. Which is exactly what we want.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2007, 10:50:23 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""exhausted""

No, it wasn't.

Saving her child from being abused isnt the main thing? What then in your mind is?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2007, 10:50:38 AM »
RB, you see.. your scientific poll here does not take into account all the parents who came to fornits, had a read around, were completely DISGUSTED what what they read, and sent their kid away anyways.
Are you saying that these parents do not exist or this doesn't happen? It happens a hell of a lot more than exhausted's situation transpires. You want to know how many emails I've gotten from parents like this?
You people are delusional if you think fornits is helping kids from being sent away, only. It also plays a role in kids getting sent away because of the stupidity, irrelevancy and immaturity. Chew on that for a while.

Does the lady that Milk told in detail about her kid committing murder against her, can she vote in this too?