Poll

Does Fornits affect the BM industry?

Yes
11 (84.6%)
No
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closes: May 17, 2044, 01:29:20 AM

Author Topic: Does Fornits accomplish anything?  (Read 6916 times)

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Does Fornits accomplish anything?
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2007, 04:51:08 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
what makes you so sure i am a he?  :rofl: you sexist pigs!

Hey, Dore!  Nice to have you with us!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2007, 06:14:41 PM »
Fornits made me aware of an industry which i did not know existed. i learnt that in the most rich powerful democracy in the western world it was perfectly legal to incarcerate a child indefinitely without trial.
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2007, 09:00:27 PM »
Quote from: ""Milk Gargling Death Penalty""
And there is no way in hell that any kind of majority of parents are going to read the shit posted here- especially not ZenAgent's, Jesus fuck-

I must have missed that the first time, and I'm not sure I follow.  What exactly is so off-putting about what I've posted?
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2007, 09:38:44 PM »
It makes more sense if you quote me in full.

Basically, many of your posts are so detailed and factual that no one- except people who are already programmies- can read them and even consider getting involved in this business.

That whole "jumped on by five goons" plus the rampant restraint tends to be a liiiiittle disturbing.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2007, 10:25:29 PM »
Quote from: ""Ursus""
I feel a lot better than I did a year ago, thanks to Fornits.

So do I.  Sure fornits does not directly affect programs, but the people on Fornits DO.  In  my case, for instance, I prefer not to publicly share the details of what I am doing to shut down a certain program because I don't want to tip them off.  Without Fornits I'm not sure I would have been able to find the people I have, who have proved invaluable to my work (you know who you are).

Whoever claims Fornits does nothing... pah!  Yeah, so stop bitching, get off your ass, and be one of the Fornits posters who actually does something about it.  What the fuck else would you suggest people do?!?!  Fornits is about archival, discussion, information, survivors stories, and networking.

In my case, it helps me come to terms with the past, figure out what was done to my head, undo that damage, talk about it, and feel better about myself.  Sure i could just sit with my thumb up my ass like a lot of other people...  I realize some people find it painful to talk about, but at least in my case, i feel better... especially that i'm actually doing something to help others.  Convince a parent not to imprison a kid and see how you feel.  Don't you with somebody would have done the same for you.  In a sense.. I suppose I am setting myself free, and breaking down chains in my mind I never knew were there.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2007, 10:28:34 PM »
Quote from: ""RobertBruce""
It would be funny just to see him stumble over himself wondering what to do next.

I'll give him a chance to back up his own claims and then go from there.

By the way, who do you think our mystery guest is? Since he claims to have emails from fornits posters (assuming he isnt lying) that would suggest he has had a user name.

Yes he does have a username.. and I'm 99% sure of exactly who it Is.  He is starting to get on my bad side.

Whoever it is he was apparently burned by us a in bad way. There's alot of anger in there.

haha dont you wish i was burned by you, or that i was some programmie. you all are the same. pathetic.  :roll: this is worse than a whiny AA meeting!
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2007, 05:24:00 AM »
Fornits is a tool to continue the program. That is my thoughts.

It can be if you aren't careful. I'm guilty of perpetuating the program at times on fornits. Good point to bring up.
am the metal pig.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 20, 2007, 03:20:12 PM »
Bump.