Author Topic: religious commentators & the industry  (Read 3711 times)

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
religious commentators & the industry
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2007, 01:33:57 PM »
This is a little off-topic, but I watched Jesus Camp last night, and during the no-longer-homo Rev. Ted Haggard's segment, they were scrolling information about his 14,000 seat Wal-Mart of Worship, and then I saw a blurb that said he conferred every Monday with Dubya Bush and his advisors...Wonder why I never heard about that, and does he still?  Guess not, but I would like to know how many important  decisions concerning Dubya's Iraqi family feud were influenced by Ted after he blew a male whore and a little meth.  It's a terrible thing to catch a preacher suckin' that glass dick, but he was puffin' the real deal weenus as well.  Dubya abandoned Rev. Ted like FEMA dissed New Orleans.  All is forgiven, though, the good Christian folk at "Homo-No-Mo" kicked his crooked, queer ass completely straight.  Now Ted's going into the mental health field.  Seriously.  He'll probably get a job at Men of Valor, alongside Poochie Stringfellow.  I know he's gonna liberally fondle Poochie's junk...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2007, 03:20:47 PM »
OL - to bad. Want to talk about what happened?

ZA - yes it is a shame when anyone takes a leadership roll in the church, and then lives a life they think they can keep hidden. If they would only believe the book they say they believe, they would know better. There are multiple warnings through-out, that God will make plain to all the secret plans/ life/ sins/ oaths/  of others. "What is whispered in dark corners, shall be shouted from the roof tops." Luke, chapter 12, for example. These 'preachers' may live lives of hypocrisy, but God will out them every time. You'd think they would know this; and if they wanted that kind of life style, they would understand they need to leave the church, if they don't want the world to know.

I had never heard this man had access to the White house; and frankly, if it is just him saying so, I would have some doubts. This might be prideful boasting, and not at all the truth.

Your really not to far off topic, as this man's church is the very one the Dobson family attends and he was their pastor. In fact, if he ever had any access to the White house, I would guess he was just tagging along with Dobson.

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2007, 04:16:47 PM »
So given that relgious commentators obviously have such a significant level of political influence who are the other major players that would be remotely likely to examine or speak out about this issue? is this guy who has drug induced beat sex worth writing to about this ?
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2007, 04:40:06 PM »
Quote from: ""BuzzKill""

ZA - yes it is a shame when anyone takes a leadership roll in the church, and then lives a life they think they can keep hidden. If they would only believe the book they say they believe, they would know better. There are multiple warnings through-out, that God will make plain to all the secret plans/ life/ sins/ oaths/  of others. "What is whispered in dark corners, shall be shouted from the roof tops." Luke, chapter 12, for example. These 'preachers' may live lives of hypocrisy, but God will out them every time. You'd think they would know this; and if they wanted that kind of life style, they would understand they need to leave the church, if they don't want the world to know.

No, he really was giving Dubya pointers on Mondays, after a hard weekend of preaching weird, crazy shit after smoking meth and humping man-whores.  Haggard wielded a lot of power with the Evangelicals, and they own a piece of Dubya's ass, maybe not as much as monkey-boy's fossil fuel masters, but a good portion of his ass was paid for by the Fish People.  

We need Billy Graham back as a spiritual advisor to the White House, although I guess he's too old.  However, I get the distinct impression Billy Graham thinks Dubya is an evil and criminally stupid puppet of the military-industrial complex.  Rev. Graham's a good guy, he knows a tool of Satan when he sees one.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2007, 07:20:22 PM »
Yeah, I like Billy Graham. It would be hard not to. I always really liked that little book he did on Angels. I was going to say in response to Oz girl, that maybe Franklin Graham might be approachable. I haven't tried.

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2007, 08:29:10 PM »
i added a this franklin graemes website as well as the cardinal of new York. Someone who has a good knowlege of who the major players in the religious broadcasting industry should prolly also add a few
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2007, 11:11:15 PM »
Love em or hate em they have a big influence

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2007, 12:01:01 PM »
Ask TWS, he knows... I cant really discuss it.
our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.