Author Topic: Inner Harbor and my church  (Read 4033 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Inner Harbor and my church
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2007, 11:16:30 AM »
Maybe I see why some people were abused in the industry, because they diserved it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2007, 11:18:32 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Maybe I see why some people were abused in the industry, because they diserved it.

Learn how to spell before posting anon OverLordd.  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2007, 11:38:05 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

What changed your mind?

In this post, you claim that the kids don't diserve (sic) it:

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=14992

Quote from: ""OverLordd""
This is some materials from my current ethics class applyed to my logic with a short oppinon and view.

Punishment is morally justified if and only if

Rehabilitative: It changes the person being punished.

Compatible with Betham's Utilitarianism.

Deterrence: It prevents others from doing bad acts.

Compatible with Mill's Utilitarianism.

Retributive: It is deserved.

Compatible with Kantian Ethics. Also know as (Lex Talionis), completely rejected by Utilitarianism.

The following cannot be mixed in any way. One cannot be morally correct because of intentions. The results are what maters, which is the point of view held by Utilitanianism. If one wishes to rehabilitate some one, they must be rehabilitated at the end or its not morally right. If its a deterrence then people must be deterred from action, or its not morally correct.

This logic of course means that the Industry is one of two things. A hypocrite because they say they are rehabilitating and instead giving retrebution.  On the other hand they could just be morally wrong, because the objective is rehabilitative while the accutal even is retributive and a great deterance. Under Kantian ethics the Industry is morally wrong because it does not respect the persons intrinsic value, or his autonomy. Kantian ethics boils down to the person and his autonomy. Rehabilitative is completetly rejected because it does not respect the human being. It says. "I am deciding whats right and wrong, and I am imposing that on you, and making you the person I want to be." While Kantian ethics says. "That is morally wrong because he has the choice to decide his actions." But under Kantian ethics, the beating like we saw in Florida would be morally acceptable, if the youth diserved it. The question is, does the youth diserve it? I personally say no, yet I dont have the athority to make that decision. Your thoughts on the matter?

Same misspellings

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=11783&start=135

I would like to comment on the heartlessness of daughter. As she speaks I continue to see the example of her hate for these children, and even her hate for her fellow man. I believe that if she found nic and could of helped him she would not of helped him. She constently says that she believes he got what he diserved. I firmly believe that you have commited murder in your heart daughter. I firmly believe you are not a christian, and you never will be a christian untill you get this hate out of your heart. I say I hate people in the industry, but I believe they still can be forgiven. I have friends that have worked or even still work for the industry in some fashion. I have forgiven these people, so what I have is not true hate. You have true hate daughter, you would never forgive a youth, you would never help them, you are a beast, blind and simple. We all know that beasts do not have souls. Need I follow the topic to its theological conclusion, I believe you can follow it.

Even more

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=11072&start=60

Welcome Karen, to your well diserved bash. You diserve it of course bcause of the treatment you gave me at ST, then again mose needs one too. You know the second best thing about this? I dident even start it.  :rofl:  Some anon picked your name and started beating you up, what goes around comes around.

Why do you claim to fight for the rights of kids, when you really believe some kids diserve (sic) to be abused?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2007, 11:44:26 AM »
God I hate you annons, your all cowards, put a screen name on and throw up some contact information and be mature and held to account for what you say.

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2007, 11:45:34 AM »
Quote from: ""TS Waygookin""
Probably because he was being a wiseass. Doubting OL's sincerity and dedication to the cause is a waste of time. He is solid.

:rofl:  :roll:

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2007, 12:01:06 PM »
I was being a mix of sarcastic and hateful, and yes, I hate trolls.

And yes, I dont care much about spelling, and good lord almighty thats alot of research for me just forgetting to log in.
our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.