Author Topic: Help me, ----------, you're my only hope.  (Read 15894 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Help me, ----------, you're my only hope.
« Reply #105 on: January 28, 2007, 02:11:01 PM »
Credibility is everything.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/credibility

Not everyone is this story has it. And we ALL know it. Previous behavior shows us that one of you is spiteful, malicious, delusional, manipulitive, compulsive and Paranoid. One of you fail at making a viable case, because of previous actions. One of you has Cried Wolf too many times.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 28, 2007, 04:25:23 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

Not everyone is this story has it. And we ALL know it. Previous behavior shows us that one of you is spiteful, malicious, delusional, manipulitive, compulsive and Paranoid. One of you fail at making a viable case, because of previous actions. One of you has Cried Wolf too many times.

Incorrect. The truth is everything.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 28, 2007, 04:30:27 PM »

Incorrect. The truth is everything.

Truth is subjective and subject to editing.  In a cognitive psych class, we once did the classic experiment where two people acted out a scene and then fifteen minutes, an hour, a day, and a week later we were asked to recall details of the event.  The memories changed and were subject to persuasive arguments from those who were "sure" of what they saw.  Usually they were just the loudest or most aggressive personalities, and the end results as to what was perceived had little to do with reality.  

The TRUTH???  YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 28, 2007, 06:12:00 PM »
uh no Beth - it is you that has a mental illness.   Aren't you tired of being and seen as a whack job?    Bob is a great guy....known him since we were on our phases together.   Hey, Beth, got a idea for you.  Why don't you just take charge of your life.  After all, you are the one that lives inside your head...you are the one that sees and feels all these demons, not us.   Grow the fuck up....be an adult...deal with life.   It aint that difficult.

Bob lies over and over again, and then he can't understand why he gave me the creeps. It was really too much to see Anne get on here and say that Bob told her I said she tried to drown herself. I don't get whether Bob thinks that is really funny, to spread lies, but he lied to me repeatedly, and he got on here and lied again about me. Why don't you both get some help for being such psychotic creeps, Mike Sherman.

The ONLY reason I brought that up was because Bob emailed me very recently and told me that you had told him that when you guys saw each other.  I wasn't sitting around worrying about it all this time.  He brought it up so I asked about it.  If he lied about it, I'm sorry Beth.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 28, 2007, 06:12:48 PM »
Stop mumbling, I can't hear you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 28, 2007, 10:01:51 PM »
Credibility has absolutely Nothing to do with Truth.

Offline Ganja

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 28, 2007, 10:07:17 PM »
Credibility has absolutely Nothing to do with Truth.

Alright already!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 28, 2007, 11:04:00 PM »
I think that we should let this thread die. No more of this nonsense.

Offline CITIBANK

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/crapitolrecords
commercial break
« Reply #113 on: January 29, 2007, 12:10:03 AM »
This presentation was brought to you by (well, not really)

Crapple
PO Box 1932
Las Cruces, NM
ive me your money$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #114 on: January 29, 2007, 12:49:30 AM »
yeah, crazy for trying to clean up after pigs!   :lol:

You sure seem to have one big ax you're just grinding away at.

Isn't all of this history now anyway? If you're being stalked and all the shit you say is true...than maybe you got more to worry about right now than something that happened a long time ago. Give it a rest already.....and then get some help

It's not history, is an abusive prick. He didn't deny physically abusing her, yet he gets on here and sides with Bob, who has also been abusing her with his sick lies. It's about time someone slammed both of them. Bob always smelled bad to me, and now that I have seen him in action with the lie about Anne trying to drown herself, I know why. Why do you people always side with the real assholes? As though people who get abused should shut up and take it forever. Go fuck off with your pathetic "get help" comments, you blind pig. You smell like Carmel.

Why are you writing as if you are someone else? Is he still physically abusing you?
 No? Well then I guess you would call something that happened in the past HISTORY. If you can't even grasp that basic concept, then you are never going to find any peace.

You just keep going over the same episodes over and over and over.. and that is what is truly pathetic.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: this is nuts!
« Reply #115 on: January 30, 2007, 02:41:52 AM »
Right you are. I learned my last from dating another survivor. We flew back and forth to see each other and one night they went beserk on me. I was thousands of miles from home and on the person's dime.

I don't even know why I'm back here posting. My life has gone to the fuckin toilet and I guess I'm a sucker to surround myself with others in pain.

I stopped coming to this board because I kept reliving str8 to the point it made me have a nervous breakdown.

Beth, I know we are no longer friends but I really feel you pain and hope life gets better for you.

Hell, I hope life gets better for all of us miserable fucks on here (no insult intended), but shit why after all these fuckin years are we all reling this shit. It's an obssession with all of us.

I have traveled to other states just to meet other survivors and rehash our pain from that place.

Please somebody, pleae tell me how do any of us ever fuckin heal from this shit? When does it go away? Never?

My fiance thiks I'm a nut when I talk about str8 and thinks it was nothing compared to him being in prison. Maybe not, but it's obvious that place has fucked us all up even if we are one of the "lucky" ones considered to be high functioning.

Geezuz this shit is so painful to read here. I thought when I found this place I would heal. I didn't. I regressed.

krystene

Jesus Christ....this entire thread is proof that people who chat on the internet should never meet in person until they REALLY know who they are dealing with!!

Come on....letting a total stranger ( who appears to be fucking crazy folks) spend the night at your house? Just because you both happened to be in straight when you were kids? Dayjerk...you're just lucky she didn't kill you while you slept. I'm not saying that I actually think this Beth person is a murderer, but I am trying to make a point here.

By the time you have allowed someone you don't know into your life..it's to late. Which is painfully obvious after reading this thread because it would appear that all this happened years ago but now for some reason is being brought back up.

Not that it matters, but my advice would be to stop responding to her
or anything that she posts. No matter what you say, she will only take that as encouragment and honestly, if I were you or Anne or whoever else she's talking about, I would NOT want anything to do with this person. Period. End of story. She needs help and the kind she needs is not going to be found here.
Flygirl

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: this is nuts!
« Reply #116 on: January 30, 2007, 02:44:02 AM »
Right you are. I learned my last from dating another survivor. We flew back and forth to see each other and one night they went beserk on me. I was thousands of miles from home and on the person's dime.

I don't even know why I'm back here posting. My life has gone to the fuckin toilet and I guess I'm a sucker to surround myself with others in pain.

I stopped coming to this board because I kept reliving str8 to the point it made me have a nervous breakdown.

Beth, I know we are no longer friends but I really feel you pain and hope life gets better for you.

Hell, I hope life gets better for all of us miserable fucks on here (no insult intended), but shit why after all these fuckin years are we all reling this shit. It's an obssession with all of us.

I have traveled to other states just to meet other survivors and rehash our pain from that place.

Please somebody, pleae tell me how do any of us ever fuckin heal from this shit? When does it go away? Never?

My fiance thiks I'm a nut when I talk about str8 and thinks it was nothing compared to him being in prison. Maybe not, but it's obvious that place has fucked us all up even if we are one of the "lucky" ones considered to be high functioning.

Geezuz this shit is so painful to read here. I thought when I found this place I would heal. I didn't. I regressed.

krystene

Jesus Christ....this entire thread is proof that people who chat on the internet should never meet in person until they REALLY know who they are dealing with!!

Come on....letting a total stranger ( who appears to be fucking crazy folks) spend the night at your house? Just because you both happened to be in straight when you were kids? Dayjerk...you're just lucky she didn't kill you while you slept. I'm not saying that I actually think this Beth person is a murderer, but I am trying to make a point here.

By the time you have allowed someone you don't know into your life..it's to late. Which is painfully obvious after reading this thread because it would appear that all this happened years ago but now for some reason is being brought back up.

Not that it matters, but my advice would be to stop responding to her
or anything that she posts. No matter what you say, she will only take that as encouragment and honestly, if I were you or Anne or whoever else she's talking about, I would NOT want anything to do with this person. Period. End of story. She needs help and the kind she needs is not going to be found here.
Flygirl

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 30, 2007, 01:51:41 PM »
YO BETH, YOU WILL LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS A LIE RIGHT?

From what I have gathered, our "Mistress of Misery" was PULLED from the program after less than 3 months.  Does this qualify someone for Vetern Status?  

Let me put this another way, Straight Inc. was used by a lot of dumbass parents as a cheap ass alternative to traditional treatment for Mental Illness.  It carried FAR less social stigmatism to have a "druggie" child than to have a child that was completely batshit.  Plus Straight gave the parent all those way cool Parent Raps, and coffee and doughnuts, and ya got to stand up with a microphone and humiliate your child in front of hundreds of people who accepted you and called you their 'freind.'

It did'nt matter that the kid was already self-medicating (pot) and had found something that made home life and teenage years bearable.  What mattered most is that the parent once again felt like they were 'in control' and that folks is the biggest lie ever told because NO ONE's behavior, no matter how severe or disturbing ever deserved the drastic measures of "treatment" that we were all put through.

We cannot turn our backs on the fact that several clients of Straight should have been under the care of licensed Mental Health Professionals.  Susan Silva spent 13 days in Milton Roy, tried to leave group and purposely swan-dived onto her face, breaking her nose and laughing defiantly as she was taken away to the infamous "Think Room."  From there, she tore electrical wiring from the walls in an effort to kill herself, and after one more day she simply "disappeared."  Them fuckers never even let her change her bloody clothes last I saw of her.  Tony Paracelli was another person who sure as hell did'nt need Straight.  He even stayed at my home as a foster brother after making 3rd phase.  His parents were paying DAMN good money for him to be there.  Even someone as cement headed as Doug Hemminger could see that this guy's elevator would never reach the top, but there he was nevertheless.
Tony got so fucking bad, they would only call on him near the end of a rap, so that lunch, dinner, or excersise could change the subject fast enough to cover up the fact that he had lost his mind completely.  It was especially hard on me, because he was now a part of my "family unit."   It finally reached the point to where Staff decided that the best course of action was to drive him to downtown St. Pete and put him on a Greyhound Bus to Seattle Washington.

This poor guy was from Baltimore Maryland, but his parents would not take him back and he had turned 18.  He was ''shipped out" in February of 1979 and we never thought we would see him again.
'Lo and behold, one breezy Tuesday morning in April during spring break, Tony just walks INTO Straight through the Anvil Street side garage door like he just got done taking out the trash or something.

Much like you Beth, Straight was all he had. He could'nt give it up
after all that abuse, all that humiliation, it was still the only thing he had going in his life.  He made his way from the other side of our continent and it only took him 2 months.  What drive, what neverending fury.

I think I understand now.  You said once that you knew I had the answer, but forgot where I put it.  You were right.  I wanted to tell you this sooner, but was afraid to lose you as a friend.  Simple playground rejection, but seeing how you lost yourself along the way, there is no friend in you to lose so it does not matter anymore.
What matters is that a 36 year old WOMAN decides to step up to the plate and take a fucking swing at a game called LIFE instead of sitting on the bench making excuses and letting countless others go to bat for you.  By the way, YOUR UP NEXT!
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 30, 2007, 03:28:55 PM »
Quote from: ""85 Day Jerk""
YO BETH, YOU WILL LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS A LIE RIGHT?

Bob, did she tell you that I tried to drown myself and that it was because of your lawnmower post?  Look guys, I could really care less about that stupid post.  But now it seems, at least on this point, that our girl wasn't far off the mark about some of the lies that have flown around here.  It never did bother me except that it came so out of the blue.  I just didn't get what your big beef was with me but you explained that recently in a PM and I'm sorry that you felt hurt or rejected.  You said that the post was, in a round about way, intended to "help" me (in addition to just plain ol lashing out).  It just gave me the creeps.  Ya know, like how staff tried to "help" us by calling us names to "help" us realize how awful we were.  

From what I have gathered, our "Mistress of Misery" was PULLED from the program after less than 3 months.  Does this qualify someone for Vetern Status?  

Of course it does.  Why wouldn't it?
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 30, 2007, 05:12:03 PM »
Uhh, was that Krystene S? from 1986*
 Or, Krystene = WC?

I'd like to hear from either of you.
~Withdraw