Author Topic: Szalavitz: Shocks From The System  (Read 4123 times)

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
Szalavitz: Shocks From The System
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2007, 11:41:19 AM »
Randall Hinton...the man is a disease.  I watched the TB documentary and I remember thinking what an evil bastard Hinton came off as, especially claiming he suffered as much as Layne Brown, the recipient  of the daily multiple pepper sprays, toilet brushes applied to his genitals, etc. Hinton sat there with a shit-eating grin on his face, describing TB as a place you send your kid as an "undercooked pizza", and Hinton and Jay Kay would go to work on them, torturing them physically and mentally until they fall apart, and then deliver the child back home as a "fresh, hot, pizza,"   What about Layne Brown?  The guy came home unable to function, still locked into the TB ways of doing things.  He's dead, and Hinton is responsible for that boy's death, but I'm sure it doesn't rouble him at all.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2007, 11:41:35 AM »
Another concern is the increase in Autistic cases, which some attribute to the mercury preservative put in kids immunizations.
There are more humane ways of working with Austistic kids. Why isn't that information being dissiminated?
http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.ph ... rry#172278
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2007, 01:47:25 PM »
The best way to deal with autistic kids is to put them in a library and sit on your hands.

Trying to manage and herd them is getting in the way of them sponging up information, which they're all too good at, and frustrates them to no end.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2007, 03:59:31 PM »
Quote from: ""Deborah""
Tuesday Night, 20 Feb- Primetime on ABC

Topics include genetic sexual attraction (falling in love with someone with DNA similarities), and a Massachusetts school where the treatment for autistic children includes electric shocks for inappropriate behavior. John Quinones and Cynthia McFadden report.

Thanks for the heads up Deborah, my little brother has autism  :flame:
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]