Author Topic: TB DOCUMENTARY?  (Read 14631 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TB DOCUMENTARY?
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2007, 06:39:50 PM »
Buzz said>>
"PS: it is possible Paula said things to others privately, I am unaware of. In fact, it is likely. So, keep in mind I am only talking about what I experienced."

Paula did try to wake me up and a few others about Sue but we were afraid more of WWASP and what they were doing to our kids and their threatening us and we were in shock.  I think Paula Reeves just gave up on us and became quiet for a while.  We could all have done more and listened about the warnings of Sue Scheff but we didn't and the past is the past. We didn't know some of the stuff we now know about Sue but the warnings were there and that's what Paula saw I think.  I know Paula Reeves was the only one the New York Times writer Tim Weiner ? would talk to so she did help a lot with the stories. This bothered Sue a lot but the past is just that.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TB DOCUMENTARY?
« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2007, 07:03:09 PM »
I think Paula Reeves should speak for herself if she wants to clarify her association with Sue Scheff, the making of this documentary and/or any "issues" that may be blocking it's distribution.

:roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TB DOCUMENTARY?
« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2007, 10:13:49 PM »
IsaHell is a fat stupid idiot!  There ya have it.

Oh yea.  IMO.  

Quote from: ""BuzzKill""
Quote from: ""Guest""
I wanna know what the trekkers think of Isabelle Zehnder, the child advocate who recommends PURE and chose a fellow trekker named Jeff Berryman, as one CAICA's Advocate of the Month?

What's her story?

Which Trekkers? Those who still are Trekkers, must think she's the cats meow. Most of the Ex-Trekkers think she is something else. What a piece of work, is often used to describe her. Dizzy & Izzahell are the terms of "endearment"  used when naming her. I suppose she and Sue probably refer to these Ex-Trekkers as lying, manipulators with an agenda  :roll: Also of corse many other vulgar and degrading terms.
:rofl:  :rofl:

Offline 001010

• View Profile
TB DOCUMENTARY?
« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2007, 11:00:56 AM »
http://caica.org/Documentary%20comments.htm

Seems this was the beginning of "CAICA en francaise"

:roll:
That is so sickening to me.
[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TB DOCUMENTARY?
« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2007, 03:36:11 PM »
Maia Szalavitz's views on "Shock Treatment" being used on children was published on her blog on Jan 7th.....and SURPRISE:

Izzy posts the "almost identical posts" on CAICA the very same day.

DOESN'T IZZY have one originial thought in what appears to be her little pea brain?
It seems to be comon practice for Izzy to simply read-and-then-copy onto her website, and she appears to take credit for what others have written.

ISAC broke the news of the Jay Hinton arrest....and boom, IZZY follows up as usual on CA-CA--as if she discovered this news on her own!

It is sickening.

Offline 001010

• View Profile
TB DOCUMENTARY?
« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2007, 05:22:55 PM »
ISAC broke the news of the Jay Hinton arrest....and boom, IZZY follows up as usual on CA-CA--as if she discovered this news on her own!

It is sickening.

You mean Randall Hinton?
[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TB DOCUMENTARY?
« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2007, 06:19:14 PM »
ooops I did mean "Randall".......

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TB DOCUMENTARY?
« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2007, 09:55:28 PM »
I know Paula Reeves the Florida lawyer is talking about sueing both Mz. Izzy and Mz. Scheff.  I guess the name of the lawsuit would be

Paula Reeves

versus

Numb Brain and No Brain At All.

Maybe Maia should join Paula!  

Maia Szalavitz's views on "Shock Treatment" being used on children was published on her blog on Jan 7th.....and SURPRISE:

Izzy posts the "almost identical posts" on CAICA the very same day.

DOESN'T IZZY have one originial thought in what appears to be her little pea brain?
It seems to be comon practice for Izzy to simply read-and-then-copy onto her website, and she appears to take credit for what others have written.

It is sickening.
:rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TB DOCUMENTARY?
« Reply #68 on: January 13, 2007, 09:58:42 PM »
Sue for theft of their writing. Even Isabelle steals Paula's disclaimer about "this site is for information purposes; it is not for referrals to children's programs."

First, Fat Izzy is stupid and second, how stupid does Fat Izzy thine WE are? She admits to referring parents to her business bud Sue Scheff.

These 2 "ladies" don't advocate, but they sure are good at confusing folks.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TB DOCUMENTARY?
« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2007, 10:08:09 PM »
"DOESN'T IZZY have one originial thought in what appears to be her little pea brain?
It seems to be comon practice for Izzy to simply read-and-then-copy onto her website, and she appears to take credit for what others have written."

No she doesn't have any original thoughts except for her dumb song and why would this 'one-celled form of life' (Izzy and Sue-Sue) be so brash that she thinks she can compete with these two educated women Paula and Maia?  It's like someone in the special olympics competing with Lance Armstrong. Izzy is not in their league and that shows from her constant stealing of other people's writing, theirs and others too.

Poor pathetic Izzy. I guess when ya don't 'got it' ya steal it.  
 ::both::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TB DOCUMENTARY?
« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2007, 09:49:14 PM »
So far it looks like Isabelle Zehnder has got 3 blogs going at the same time.  Guess she still hasn't figured out that QUANITY does not equal QUALITY.  

http://www2.blogger.com/profile/05064388380870609233

:rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TB DOCUMENTARY?
« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2007, 10:11:34 PM »
Why isn't this in the French documentary about Mz. At My Wits End?
The Pyramid Queen Sue At-My-Wits-End Scheff.

From the Utah trial transcripts beginning at page 219:

KEVIN RICHEY TESTIFIES.  Kevin is a WWASP/Teen Help referral guru.

Q.  How did you first become familiar with Ms. Scheff?

A.  She was a referring parent to the programs and work with an associate Randall Hinton.  And Randall left to go work at one of the (WWASP) programs, and at that point I started to try to help Sue Scheff.

Q.  Tried to help Sue Scheff do what?

A.  Well, she would have a lot of referring parents that were coming into program.  And I tried to do my best to help her to get paid on the referrals.  Basically would be the help that I was offering her.

Q. Do you recall an arrangement between Ms. Scheff and Diane Lucchetti?

A.  Yes.

Q.  What was that arrangement?

A.  I believe .. . . .the way it was set up what that Sue and Diane were working together and at some point I believe they were sharing referrals......

Q.  Did Ms. Scheff ask for your assistance in getting paid for those referrals?

A.  I believe she did, uh-huh.............

KEVIN RICHEY EXPLAINS THAT HE LEFT IN DECEMBER 2001 AND THAT SUE SCHEFF WAS A REFERRING PARENT FOR OVER A YEAR TO WWASP.  

NOW LISTEN TO THIS  DRUM ROLL......................

Q.  Prior to the time that you left Teen Help, do you recall Ms. Scheff explaining to you about her daughter's treatment at Carolina Springs?

A.  I don't remember that.

Q.  Prior to that time (before Kevin Richey left WWASP's Teen Help), do you recall Ms. Scheff complaining of any complaints of World Wide schools?

A.  I don't recall any.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?  IT MEANS MIZZIE SUE SCHEFF THOUGHT WWASP WAS WONDERFUL AND SHE SAID SO.  GREAT PLACE THAT WWASP ACCORDING TO SUE SCHEFF UNTIL SHE COULD NO LONGER CON PAYMENTS FROM WWASP FOR KIDS SHE HAD OTHER REFERRING ON HER PYRAMID SCHEME.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TB DOCUMENTARY?
« Reply #72 on: January 14, 2007, 10:15:41 PM »
Here is the rest of what Kevin Richey says about Sue Scheff's conning:

-----Original Message------
To: Ken Kay
Date: August 17, 2001
Subject: Sue Scheff

The last contact I had with Sue was 8 18 (sic 16) she emailed a lead to me. In our last conversation probably last week July she said she thought our programs were good but that our Seminars were terrible. She said she would continue to send referrals to me for Majestic Ranch as she didn't have any other resources for younger kids 7-12. She said she had placed 8 kids that week in Red Cliff or Red Rock not sure which. She asked me to manipulate the referral system and give 2 referrals to her so she wouldn't have to pay Diane Luchetto for 2 referrals that she somehow received from her. She said she had given Diane about 12 referrals. I told her that I couldn't change that information in our computer system and that I didn't feel right about doing it if I could.

Kevin Richey
Teen Help
Admission's Coordinator

Why isn't this in the French documentary about Mz. At My Wits End?
The Pyramid Queen Sue At-My-Wits-End Scheff.

From the Utah trial transcripts beginning at page 219:

KEVIN RICHEY TESTIFIES.  Kevin is a WWASP/Teen Help referral guru.

Q.  How did you first become familiar with Ms. Scheff?

A.  She was a referring parent to the programs and work with an associate Randall Hinton.  And Randall left to go work at one of the (WWASP) programs, and at that point I started to try to help Sue Scheff.

Q.  Tried to help Sue Scheff do what?

A.  Well, she would have a lot of referring parents that were coming into program.  And I tried to do my best to help her to get paid on the referrals.  Basically would be the help that I was offering her.

Q. Do you recall an arrangement between Ms. Scheff and Diane Lucchetti?

A.  Yes.

Q.  What was that arrangement?

A.  I believe .. . . .the way it was set up what that Sue and Diane were working together and at some point I believe they were sharing referrals......

Q.  Did Ms. Scheff ask for your assistance in getting paid for those referrals?

A.  I believe she did, uh-huh.............

KEVIN RICHEY EXPLAINS THAT HE LEFT IN DECEMBER 2001 AND THAT SUE SCHEFF WAS A REFERRING PARENT FOR OVER A YEAR TO WWASP.  

NOW LISTEN TO THIS  DRUM ROLL......................

Q.  Prior to the time that you left Teen Help, do you recall Ms. Scheff explaining to you about her daughter's treatment at Carolina Springs?

A.  I don't remember that.

Q.  Prior to that time (before Kevin Richey left WWASP's Teen Help), do you recall Ms. Scheff complaining of any complaints of World Wide schools?

A.  I don't recall any.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?  IT MEANS MIZZIE SUE SCHEFF THOUGHT WWASP WAS WONDERFUL AND SHE SAID SO.  GREAT PLACE THAT WWASP ACCORDING TO SUE SCHEFF UNTIL SHE COULD NO LONGER CON PAYMENTS FROM WWASP FOR KIDS SHE HAD OTHER REFERRING ON HER PYRAMID SCHEME.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sue Scheff and WWASP + Teen Help
« Reply #73 on: January 14, 2007, 10:17:09 PM »
Sue Scheff according to her "friend" Kevin Richey:

"She asked me to manipulate the referral system and give 2 referrals to her so she wouldn't have to pay Diane Luchetto for 2 referrals that she somehow received from her. She said she had given Diane about 12 referrals. I told her that I couldn't change that information in our computer system and that I didn't feel right about doing it if I could."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TB DOCUMENTARY?
« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2007, 10:39:34 PM »
How does one "share" referrals?