Author Topic: What the hell was Cricklewood?  (Read 4739 times)

Offline jjpinks

• View Profile
What the hell was Cricklewood?
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2006, 01:37:32 PM »
To report these findings, I would contact the North Georgia Mountain Judicial circuit in Gainesville Georgia and talk to either the judge that has been assigned to this case or the magistrate judge who can then point you in the right direction. There are several other agencies that you may contact as well. One off of the top of my head would be CASA they may also be able to direct you down the right path.

Just my $.02
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
quot;Of course life is bizarre, the more bizarre it gets, the more interesting it is. The only way to approach it is to make yourself some popcorn and enjoy the show.\"

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don\'t always agree with them. - George Bush

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2006, 02:59:10 PM »
Quote from: ""jjpinks""
To report these findings, I would contact the North Georgia Mountain Judicial circuit in Gainesville Georgia and talk to either the judge that has been assigned to this case or the magistrate judge who can then point you in the right direction. There are several other agencies that you may contact as well. One off of the top of my head would be CASA they may also be able to direct you down the right path.

Just my $.02

What is CASA?

Offline jjpinks

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2006, 03:44:32 PM »
Here ya go...
(they do alot more for kids than what this says)

Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) is a trained community volunteer appointed by a judge to speak up for the best interests of an abused or neglected child involved in a juvenile court deprivation proceeding. The ultimate goal of a CASA volunteer is to help make sure the child has a safe, permanent home.

Georgia Court Appointed Special Advocates (Georgia CASA) is a nonprofit organization which establishes and supports programs across the state that recruit, screen, train, and supervise community volunteers. CASA volunteers are then appointed by a judge to advocate for the best interest of abused and neglected children involved in juvenile court deprivation proceedings. There are currently 44 CASA programs in Georgia that are affiliates of Georgia CASA and members of National CASA.

Georgia Court Appointed Special Advocates

1776 Peachtree Rd. NW   ยท   Suite 219, South Tower
Atlanta, GA 30309

[email protected]
http://www.enotahcasa.org
quot;Of course life is bizarre, the more bizarre it gets, the more interesting it is. The only way to approach it is to make yourself some popcorn and enjoy the show.\"

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don\'t always agree with them. - George Bush

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2006, 04:45:18 PM »
I believe there are several HLA employees who are CASA volunteers.

Offline jjpinks

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2006, 07:31:12 PM »
Well if that is a fact, provide me with names (in a PM of course) and I will pass those names and the information from this thread on. I am really close with a very much respected Magistrate judge (in NE Georgia) and he has alot of pull with CASA.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2006, 08:44:07 AM »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2006, 05:41:31 AM »
I got a little nugget about Cricklewood.  It reportedly sold off it's only asset, valued at $150k and paid directly to Len.  

I've been told that Cricklewood (named after the street Len grew up on, I hear) is a sort of shell corporation that formerly owned the land that St. Francis school sits on and it charged St. Francis a usurious rent, even though the same person owned them both.  

Former employees report being required to purchase a $2500.00 share each of Cricklewood, with Len owning 51%.  Reportedly, the IRS forced Cricklewood to sell the land to St. Francis in 2004(currently looking for/farming documents/tax records, etc. if anyone has anything to offer).  

Sounds exactly like HLA, Inc. and Hidden Lake Academy - one owner, two businesses, one renting from the other for a huge sum.

Anyone here know anything about this type of arrangement in legal terms?  Any tax lawyers care to offer some insight?  

Anyone have any more information on Cricklewood?
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2006, 09:10:44 PM »
who is william gray jr and martin quirk?  why are they listed on this?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2006, 09:19:13 PM »
You mean Bill Gray, HLA Manager, and Martin Quirk, lawyer for HLA?

Both their names are on this old document.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2006, 09:24:06 PM »
i don't know who i mean.  i am just trying to read this whole entire website about hla and trying to figure it out.  i know about 2% of the entire story and just trying to get a clue.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2006, 10:07:28 PM »
just trying to get a clue.

This puts you light-years ahead of a good portion of the HLA staff.

I'm certain that enough browsing will tell you the long, sordid tale of layoffs, lawsuits, investigations, bounced paychecks, and general havoc, or maybe one of the more well-informed types like Deb or DJ will step in and tell you everything, but I think this sums it up more than adequately: