Author Topic: America the Grotesque  (Read 14328 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
America the Grotesque
« Reply #90 on: December 28, 2006, 01:30:02 PM »
There is a good reason a lot of survivors of this kind of abuse are on disability. And, I have really been amused at the simplicity of the argument regarding whether or not people on disability have a right to complain about the state of the union.

For my part it wasn't so much her complaining about America, shit we all do, but more her complaining about me living off my "wealthy husband" while she's living off her wealthy mom.  I can't speak for the others who went after her for the SSDI.  If she's as crazy as it seems (I'm crazy too, yep...you  betcha!!!! and I mean that seriously) then she deserves every penny.

Think whatever you want of me, I really don't give a shit.  There's a lot of guilt I have for things I've done in my life, but this area ain't one of 'em.  The self righteous, judgemental bullshit gets on my nerves a bit, but in the grand scheme of things, your opinion of me means nothing.

I like my life.  I'm happy with it......finally.  

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to celebrate Christmas and give my kids some more cheap plastic crap. :rofl:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
America the Grotesque
« Reply #91 on: December 28, 2006, 01:35:28 PM »
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to celebrate Christmas and give my kids some more cheap plastic crap.

Might I recommend some plastic dog turds?

They've always been a great novelty item & a classic practical joke! Kids love 'em!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
America the Grotesque
« Reply #92 on: December 28, 2006, 01:38:58 PM »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
America the Grotesque
« Reply #93 on: December 28, 2006, 01:43:30 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to celebrate Christmas and give my kids some more cheap plastic crap.
Might I recommend some plastic dog turds?

They've always been a great novelty item & a classic practical joke! Kids love 'em!

Excellent suggestion!!  That will go great with Polly!  (A cheap plastic piece of crap that my husband got in his gift exchange which will go nicely on my "yacht":D  .)

http://www.prankplace.com/polly.htm

Seriously....hope all had a good holiday.

And my little 'Troubled One', I honestly hope you're able to find some peace someday believe it or not.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
America the Grotesque
« Reply #94 on: December 28, 2006, 03:00:28 PM »
I know no ones really talkin to me now, but I just thought that the idea that people who recieve assistance from the government don't have a right to redress their grievances was ridiculous and on top of that if the federal tax payer is gonna claim responsibility for supporting the poor and disabled are they also gonna take responsibility for eveything else their government does, in this country and around the world ??  Do you know where your money goes ??

I just wonder...

_pirate

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
America the Grotesque
« Reply #95 on: December 28, 2006, 05:39:58 PM »
Alright, again. What's your solution?
The Tire Ranch.  :tup:

Let's hear more about the Tire Ranch........

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
America the Grotesque
« Reply #96 on: December 28, 2006, 05:44:11 PM »
I know no ones really talkin to me now, but I just thought that the idea that people who recieve assistance from the government don't have a right to redress their grievances was ridiculous and on top of that if the federal tax payer is gonna claim responsibility for supporting the poor and disabled are they also gonna take responsibility for eveything else their government does, in this country and around the world ??  Do you know where your money goes ??

I just wonder...

_pirate

Good points, there, Pirate.  Of course anyone has the right to criticize the government regardless of whether they receive disability or not.  As far as incividual responsibility for the shit the gov't does in our name with our money that they appropriated from us, well, that's not a debate that is going to be settled here on Fornits.  Good points to think about, though.

I think people got carried away with personal vendettas on this thread and were tossing around rhetoric, rather than stating their real opinions; just searching for ammo to continually bash each other, like good fornits denizens do. :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
America the Grotesque
« Reply #97 on: December 28, 2006, 07:15:23 PM »

Imagine a colony constructed of used tires and concrete. Beautiful, ain't it? Well, maybe not so beautiful at first, but surely it will improve with age! The Tire Ranch!! Its raison d'etre will be to provide a guaranteed free dwelling space for Survivors who are in need of a place to call home, or maybe just a place to party & crash for a while. The Tire Ranch will offer sanctuary for survivors.

As for locations, I've considered Alaska, the Mojavé Desert or maybe some pretty little 'uncharted' island somewhere.

Once the initial framework is expanded upon, the Tire Ranch will become quite a place!
However, residents will not be permitted to just sit around all day either! You?ll only get out of it what you put into it! You will be made to feel like shit about yourself if you don?t bust your ass every day for the tire ranch, believe me! We will do what we can to provide food, clothing, drugs, music, beds, showers, wireless internet, dune buggies or snow mobiles, sex toys, guitars, drums, guns & all of the other bare necessities! The best of efforts will be made to accommodate everyone; on that you have my word!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
America the Grotesque
« Reply #98 on: December 28, 2006, 07:37:54 PM »

Imagine a colony constructed of used tires and concrete. Beautiful, ain't it? Well, maybe not so beautiful at first, but surely it will improve with age! The Tire Ranch!! Its raison d'etre will be to provide a guaranteed free dwelling space for Survivors who are in need of a place to call home, or maybe just a place to party & crash for a while. The Tire Ranch will offer sanctuary for survivors.

As for locations, I've considered Alaska, the Mojavé Desert or maybe some pretty little 'uncharted' island somewhere.

where do I sign up??

Once the initial framework is expanded upon, the Tire Ranch will become quite a place!
However, residents will not be permitted to just sit around all day either! You?ll only get out of it what you put into it! You will be made to feel like shit about yourself if you don?t bust your ass every day for the tire ranch, believe me! We will do what we can to provide food, clothing, drugs, music, beds, showers, wireless internet, dune buggies or snow mobiles, sex toys, guitars, drums, guns & all of the other bare necessities! The best of efforts will be made to accommodate everyone; on that you have my word!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
America the Grotesque
« Reply #99 on: December 28, 2006, 07:48:58 PM »
I know no ones really talkin to me now

_pirate

bok bok bok?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
America the Grotesque
« Reply #100 on: December 28, 2006, 07:53:23 PM »
I know no ones really talkin to me now

_pirate

News to me... what the hell?

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
America the Grotesque
« Reply #101 on: December 28, 2006, 08:42:21 PM »
...Huh ...??...
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
America the Grotesque
« Reply #102 on: December 28, 2006, 09:27:36 PM »
Was that you back there, pirate?

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
America the Grotesque
« Reply #103 on: December 28, 2006, 10:15:07 PM »
Yeah, but tell me, who are you ??
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
America the Grotesque
« Reply #104 on: December 28, 2006, 10:29:22 PM »
I'm that guy who played some guitar with you & dragonfly that night.