Author Topic: Historical letters/ Sue Scheff/ WWASPS  (Read 105572 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Mount the Donkey Sue Scheff
« Reply #90 on: May 12, 2007, 06:00:46 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
i tell ya, she looks good in that pic.  i'd mount her!

What are you gay or or old or something?  Dude, you must like to mount old skinny-farty grey donkeys!  

I don't know what pic you're talking about but did you see her in the Aussie doc?  UGLY!!!!!  

That pic on her web is a fake and she had her honker nose fixed twice.

HONK! HONK!  Right Mz. Scheff?   ::madclown::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Historical letters/ Sue Scheff/ WWASPS
« Reply #91 on: August 04, 2007, 01:58:34 PM »
Quote from: ""ConstentGardener""
http://web.archive.org/web/20021017115450/helpyourteens.com/about_us.html

cannot access..ge

Robots.txt Retrieval Exclusion.

We're sorry, access to http://helpyourteens.com/about_us.html has been blocked by the site owner via robots.txt.
Read more about robots.txt
See the site's robots.txt file.
Try another request or click here to search for all pages on helpyourteens.com/about_us.html
See the FAQs for more info and help, or contact us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
t this..

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #92 on: August 04, 2007, 02:12:33 PM »

cannot access..ge

We're sorry, access to http://helpyourteens.com/about_us.html has been blocked by the site owner via robots.txt.
Try another request or click here to search for all pages on helpyourteens.com/about_us.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
t this..

Hm.  Is that so.  I think I have a copy archived somewhere.   I'm sure somebody does.  If anybody finds it before I do, please contact me and i'll host it.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 04, 2007, 03:27:38 PM »
Quote from: ""psy""

cannot access..ge

t this..

Hm.  Is that so.  I think I have a copy archived somewhere.   I'm sure somebody does.  If anybody finds it before I do, please contact me and i'll host it.

The publishers of the beloved Chicken Soup for the Soul
book series now bring you:
 “Wits End!”
A Parent's True Story and Helpful Resources
by Sue Scheff
founder of Parent's Universal Resource Experts
Real Life Parents • Real Life Experiences
Based on first hand experiences with teenagers today
Hope for Parents that are “Wits End!”
Education for Parents struggling with adolescents today
Learn from the authors mistakes and make the right decisions
Find relief through what desperate parents are saying
You are not alone!
Finally, a book based in the reality of parents and the trials and tribulations of raising teenagers today.

Each and every parent, therapist, and school counselor working with today's adolescents will find this resourceful book a must-read!

Coming soon to a bookseller near you.
To be notified of the book's release, visit the Notification Form

More About Sue
Sue Scheff's Personal Site
Sue Scheff on Teenage Depression
Sue Scheff on Teenage Pregnancy
PURE Homepage
Sue Scheff's Naymz Profile
Sue Scheff's MySpace
Sue Scheff News Articles and Blogs
About the Author
Sue Scheff is the founder of Parent's Universal Resource Experts, an organization dedicated to helping parents of adolescents and teens who are at their Wits End. Through P.U.R.E's many services, parents can find other parents who are dealing with the same problems, educate themselves with the help of experts in the field, and find help in placing their children in alternative learning programs.

Ms. Scheff knows all too well the desperation parents feel when their troubled teen falls out of their control. When her daughter, Ashlyn, became too much for her to handle, she found an alternative educational institution with help from an organization called World Wide Association Of Specialty Programs and Schools (WWASPS) where Ashlyn was abused and fell seriously ill. After removing her from the program, Sue realized that she must make positive changes from the negative experiences. WWASPS took Ms. Scheff to court and after a long, trying battle, Ms. Scheff left victorious.

In 2001, motivated by these events and her own personal struggle, Sue Scheff founded Parents Universal Resource Experts. Through P.U.R.E, Ms. Scheff has built a network of thousands of parents and has connected those all around the country who before were suffering in silence.

Sue Scheff and P.U.R.E do not base their expertise on scientific studies and textbook jargon. They know that real parents want real life - real feelings, real situations, and real teens - and that is what they have to offer. Ms. Scheff has helped many parents through their desperation, letting them know that they are not alone in their battle.

Sue Scheff understands that many of the survivors of abusive programs suffered the ultimate price. She feels much remorse for their experiences, however, does not believe that shutting down all programs is the correct line of action. Many have benefited from qualified and safe alternative schools, and PURE works to join parents with the right place for their troubled teen.

Sue Scheff and P.U.R.E understand the need for strong regulation and guidelines for private teen programs and schools. Because currently, there is little or no government regulation or way for children inside these programs to report abusive action, Ms. Scheff and PURE will continue to search out safe alternatives for children and educate parents.

Due to an overwhelming demand from her peers, Sue Scheff has just finished writing her first book, "Wits End". The publication is aimed at all those who work with troubled teens and offers insight and advice through the trials and tribulations of the author and those she has helped through her journey.

©2007 Sue Scheff.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 04, 2007, 09:17:28 PM »
Due to an overwhelming demand from her peers, Sue Scheff has just finished writing her first book, "Wits End".

:rofl:  :rofl:  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  :rofl:  :rofl:  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao:: :rofl:  :rofl:  ::roflmao::  :rofl:  :rofl:  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  :rofl:  ::roflmao::  :rofl:  ::roflmao::  :rofl:  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Interested
« Reply #95 on: January 28, 2008, 11:37:24 PM »
So, how is JH's daughter these days?  Anyone care anymore?