Author Topic: Historical letters/ Sue Scheff/ WWASPS  (Read 105558 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Jake Peart
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2006, 09:50:33 PM »
----Original Message----
To:  Ken Kay
Sent:  Tuesday, December 17, 2002 1:54 PM
Subject: Fwd: WWASPS Programs

Ken,
I got this email today I thought you might want to know about it.
Jake Peart

Message goes on from Lee Colburn to Lauri Wheeler.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Historical letters/ Sue Scheff/ WWASPS
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2006, 09:52:42 PM »
Daniel Peart ran Majestic Ranch
Marie Peart sister-in-law to Lichfield and Teen Help salesperson
Jake Peart works for WWASP

Marie Peart is Sue Scheff's business partner.

Lee Colburn helping Sue?  Can someone explain?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2006, 09:01:58 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Subj: Re: [Trekkers] From DT's Board-To Charlotte and all

Date: 10/20/02 8:42:18 PM Central Daylight Time

To: [email protected]

Sent from the Internet (Details)

Charlotte and all,

I have been in touch with Deborah Thomas (DT). I am not 100% on her mission, and Donna H. and I felt she was all over the map, with an agenda that is not exactly clear. She is at times, very anti all programs, when in fact some children really do need help. Just the right help. And then she can go into the medication, school districts and other issues of discern "to her." I am glad Jeff is there monitoring it for us, just in case they do get some good information for us.

The fact that she has both Barbe Stampe and Alexia Parks (both woman that Donna H. had a bad taste for, with good reason) on her board, makes me wonder. I am not sure who you are sending Phil's diary to, but please let me know first. I don't want it to end up in the wrong hands. Some people are in this for monetary reasons, while we are here for the children. That is the difference in a nutshell.

Sue "

Well  it appears that Jeff was monitoring others for Sue Scheff.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sue's List Serve Emails
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2006, 02:45:07 PM »
A lot more of Sue-sue's emails on her Trekkers List Service are going to be coming out right her on fornits.

We were wondering if Sue gave them to the lawyers for WWASP?

Couldn't Sue-sue get in a lot of trouble for that, you know, not giving up the emails the court asked her for?

Does someone know?  Was the Trekkers the group of parents WWASP was after?

History on this subject anyone?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2006, 10:47:32 PM »
I thought the trekkers were a different group than the ones who were on PURE's listserve?  And what or who is the fully-baked.org???

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Jake Peart
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2006, 10:50:03 PM »
----Original Message----

Ken,
Jake Peart

Is this the same Lee Colburn who used to post on Fornits?  If so, what's this email all about and who's Lauri Wheeler?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
fully baked and trekkers are the same
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2006, 06:18:23 PM »
I thought the trekkers were a different group than the ones who were on PURE's listserve?  And what or who is the fully-baked.org???

Same group. Sue-sue's friend Donna started Trekkers which is also called fully-baked.org, the list service emails. Scheff took control of Trekkers and kicked off people if they questioned her. Carey got her ass kicked off and this pissed off Carey which then pissed off Sue-sue.

Carey is the hero in all this. Even though she should not have sold her computer to you-know-who.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Jake Peart
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2006, 06:20:17 PM »
Yup this is the same Lee Colburn. Strange group of adults.

----Original Message----

Ken,
Jake Peart

Is this the same Lee Colburn who used to post on Fornits?  If so, what's this email all about and who's Lauri Wheeler?

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
Re: fully baked and trekkers are the same
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2006, 10:50:59 PM »
Quote from: ""Trekkers""

Same group. Sue-sue's friend Donna started Trekkers which is also called fully-baked.org, the list service emails. Scheff took control of Trekkers and kicked off people if they questioned her. Carey got her ass kicked off and this pissed off Carey which then pissed off Sue-sue.

Carey is the hero in all this. Even though she should not have sold her computer to you-know-who.

I don't *know* for sure, but I would guess this would be two different groups.  Do you *know* it wasn't?

The Trekkers were not associated with PURE - excepting the fact Sue did have control over the list - and obviously of PURE. But PURE was a business entity separate from the Trekkers, which was more like a support group. Donna, what ever else she was into, was not part of PURE - was she? And the Trekkers began as her thing - right?

PURE, I would guess, had email lists that included people who had nothing to do with Trekkers - but who had done business with PURE; and excepting Susan, the Trekkers had nothing to do with PURE. At least, that was always how I saw it.   Some few Trekkers did make a habit of sending parents to PURE, but many others didn't and wouldn't.

As for Cary being a hero - on what planet? How do you figure that?
She behaved in a monstrous and treacherous manner toward many a good person who never did her a bit of harm. Carey's not any less so, just b/c you may have come to realize Sue can also be monstrous.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2006, 11:16:55 PM »
That does seem to be a problem---separating out the TREKKERS who did refer parents to PURE.
These TREKKERS then became people who were referring children to abusive programs, themselves.

Lee Colburn is listed as a plaintiff in the Turlely  lawsuit, isn't he?
Could this be Sue-Sue and Izzy's way of obtaining their "information" for their little press releases about this lawsuit?
Makes one wonder, doesn't it?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2006, 11:40:54 PM »
That does seem to be a problem---separating out the TREKKERS who did refer parents to PURE.
These TREKKERS then became people who were referring children to abusive programs, themselves.

Lee Colburn is listed as a plaintiff in the Turlely  lawsuit, isn't he?
Could this be Sue-Sue and Izzy's way of obtaining their "information" for their little press releases about this lawsuit?
Makes one wonder, doesn't it?

I thought both Izzy and Sue helped to locate this lawfirm for the original plaintiff?  Which leads me to wonder if Turley has been contacted by any parents who have a gripe with WWASPS but were referred by Sue Scheff (PURE)? Somewhere it is posted that Scheff was one of WWASPS most successful referrers.  If that is true, than how many kids did she place and what are the chances these kids have heard of the TURLEY lawsuit and want to join?  ANybody else think of this?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2006, 11:52:59 PM »
As I understand it, the original Trekkers were a mixed bag of parents, relatives, friends of kids sent to WWASPS programs.  When Donna H. became friendly with Sue Scheff, I think some of these people didn't care for the association and dropped out or were kicked off.  The reminder may have merged with Scheff's listserve after Donna died, or perhaps the two listserves were combined.  Either way, I have often wondered how these people justified their continued support of Scheff and PURE once it was disclosed she continued to refer to WWASPS after she removed her own daughter from a WWASPS program and started PURE.  It seems to me this should have created at least some passionate discussion among the followers, if not a mass exodus if for no other reason than they felt betrayed?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2006, 01:21:07 AM »
I do believe that it's been posted that Sue Scheff LIED to these Trekkers and everyone else, and said she didn't refer to WWASP programs after she started PURE.
BUT--her great big ole lies were disclosed in the WWASP vs PURE transcripts....right?
Then I do believe Sue Scheff LIED and said she only referred Parents and thier children to "safe, good, non-abusive facilities," and low and behold it seems that just wasn't true either, was it?
You could ask some of these parents, especially the Whitmore parents she referred.
And I do believe Sue Scheff LIED and said she did all this "good work" for free---isn't that what she said?HMGYM

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2006, 08:30:13 AM »
"It seems to me this should have created at least some passionate discussion among the followers"

Mass dicussion wasn't allowed. If you tried to discuss anything that Sue didn't agree with then you were removed from the list.  If you discussed anything that was "controversial" you were removed from the list.  Sue and some of the others on the list did not want any thing to get in the way of "thier" goals or plans.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2006, 10:40:43 AM »
Who are "these others" who stand behind Sue Scheff and her PLANS AND GOALS?