Author Topic: Historical letters/ Sue Scheff/ WWASPS  (Read 105638 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Historical letters/ Sue Scheff/ WWASPS
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2006, 07:58:21 PM »
Would there be a reason that Sue Scheff would need/want a so-called "Advocate" site like IZZY's CAICA to be promoting herself and PURE?

What would the reason be?

Other than having Sue Scheff listed as the "Advocate of the Month" and advertising PURE on CAICA, that is?

If IZZY does want to self-promote herself as an "ADVOCATE" how can it make sense to promote Sue Scheff, who has referred children to WWASP programs, and other abusive programs for money?

How does any of this make sense?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2006, 08:40:20 PM »
Sue is a one man band so her connection with Izzy is for some self-serving purpose.  Sue may have made promises to Izzy but it's doubtful that Sue would GIVE Izzy any of the money she gets from Sue's referral business.  Maybe Sue has got Izzy writing the "Sue-Sue" book "At my Wits End."  Compared to Sue, Izzy would seem to be a brain.  :rofl:  Sorry but couldn't help the laugh on that one.

Marie Peart makes money on the referrals through PURE but that's different because Marie is needed by Sue to hook parents in, so, don't know for certain, but Sue and Marie split the fees I would guess.  Marie uses her money to live on but Sue uses most of her money to fund her lawsuits--again I don't know this for sure but look at all of the money Sue Scheff spends on these lawsuits.

Sue hates Ginger and she wants to sue Shelby, Paula, Karen and maybe Christine Gomez.  Sue is afraid of Ginger and Paula but she hates them all cause they don't do the Hitler/Scheff goosestep..  Sue hates Jeff Berryman too but he is "loyal" to Sue so she backs off in exchange for Jeff keeping his mouth shut.  Obvious isn't it?  Sue's few remaining "loyal friends" have said this.

Izzy is a wet rag who blows whichever way the wind blows.  Izzy had a BIG falling out with the California lawyer, Tom Coleman, and he will have nothing to do with Izzy.  I suspect Tom Coleman is onto Sue Scheff too and won't touch Sue with a 10 foot pole.

Izzy was soliciting money from all the parents and bragging that the CA lawyer was hiring Izzy and promised her a big salary.  Izzy was telling EVERYONE ALL ABOUT IT.  Izzy got fired as a receptionist from some law firm in Washington or somewhere in the northwest.  Izzy disappeared and then come up with her bullshit CAICA.  

Sue hated Izzy for her ditching Whitmore but, since Izzy took off Whitmore, Sue now LOVES the slovenly slob.

Remember Sue is losing credibility even with her remaining loyal Texan "friends" but they feel sorry for her they tell us.  Sue bullshits them and they don't know everything--like how she sold them out to WWASP and almost got them sued-----but that's another story.  [/b]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2006, 09:09:34 PM »
http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.ph ... highlight=

Ginger Posted: Oct 25 2003, 08:15 PM

Unregistered

When Straight, Orlando had to go to the trouble of changing their name, Loretta Parish and Mike Scaletta were very indignant and letigious over allegations that SAFE was just Straight with a new wrapper.

Well check this out, folks.
http://www.bridgetounderstanding.com/cg ... i?read=460

Re: Skyline Journey Challenge...."Three Peaks in a Week"

Posted by Sue Scheff on Saturday, 22 December 2001, at 12:50 p.m. (eastern time), in response to Skyline Journey Challenge...."Three Peaks in a Week", posted by Lee Ann Fielding, Admissions Coordinator on Wednesday, 24 October 2001, at 1:06 p.m. (eastern time)

I was recently introduced to Lee Ann Fielding and must say they offer a dynamic Self Growth Journey for teens that are losing their path in life. Lee Ann is part of a caring and loving family that brings Skyline into a class of their own. Although they are fairly new, the staff and family are very experienced with Wilderness and Behaviorial Programs. I highly recommend Skyline Journey to many families daily and feel that it is a place I would place my own child. Skyline Journey is part of The PURE Foundation that helps families find healthy and safe programs.

May you all have a very Blessed and Safe Holiday Season!

Sue Scheff
The PURE Foundation
http://www.HelpYourTeens.com

> Skyline Journey is pleased to announce the
> first clan to accept and complete the "Three
> Peaks in a week" challenge. The Bear Clan
> successfully summitted the following three summits
> in less the a week ~ Swasey (elev. 9,634), Howell
> (elev. 8,348) and Notch Peak (elev. 9,654), all
> located in the "west desert" of Utah.
> This challenge also included a night hike, lay
> over days and a Pizza/Banana split party to celebrate!
>
> If you would like more information on Skyline
> Journey, please call 866-822-8336.

And this:
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... forum=9&37

I wonder if Sue refered Ian August to Skyline Journey?

You folks are being taken for a ride. It's heartbraking.

Instead of giving money to fund colleges to promote learning, why don't they pass a Constitutional Amendment prohibiting anybody from learning anything? If it works as good as the Prohibition one did, why, in five years we would have the smartest race of people on earth.
--Will Rogers

Straight South (Sarasota, FL)
Anonymity Anonymous

Cassandra
Dedicated Inactivist

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:30 pm     Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Academy at Cedar Mountain
Summit Achievement
Dr. Larry Bauer (Glacier Mtn Academy
Skyline Journey

Anyone know if this is correct info or of any other programs that PURE refers to?

What kind of humanism expresses its reluctance to sacrifice military casualties by devastating the civilian economy of its adversary for decades to come?
Henry Kissinger

Anonymity Anonymous

Deborah
Prolific contributor

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:32 pm     Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excerpt from the best article written on Ian's death. How in hell did it happen that a child of his stature and condition was refered to a wilderness program by an Ed Con and approved for participation by an MD? We hear SO much about responsibility and accountability from program supporters, shouldn't the adults be held to the same standard?

http://www.sltrib.com/2003/Jul/07132003/utah/utah.asp

On July 5, Ian boarded a plane bound for Utah and the Skyline Journey wilderness therapy program, recommended to Judith by an educational consulting firm in Austin.

On his enrollment application, Judith listed Ian's troubles at school, his difficulty making friends and his increasingly threatening behavior. She had tried medication, special education, church programs, counseling and karate lessons to turn him around.
Now, she looked to Skyline Journey to help Ian develop more "harmonious" relationships, assume responsibility for his actions, gain respect for authority and recognize his self-worth.
She listed prescription drugs he took: Depakote and Topamax for bipolar disorder and Concerta for ADHD.
On Wednesday, the Food and Drug Administration issued a warning about the risks of hyperthermia associated with Topamax.
In response to a question about physical limitations, Judith wrote that Ian was overweight -- at 5 feet, 4 1/2 inches tall, he weighed 200 pounds -- and, with a low heat tolerance, was "easily overheated."
His heat intolerance was well known.
Classmate Taylor Sessions remembers Ian wandering the halls all sweaty, his hair drenched. One summer, Ian wore a gizmo-type fan around his neck to keep himself cool.
"He didn't want to be out in the heat at all," said neighbor Elena Michaelson. "He was pretty vocal about it."
Said Susan: "He was not an outdoorsy person. He was a couch potato."

Carey
Frequent poster

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:48 pm     Post subject:    

Ginger, the shit is deeper than I thought. I am curious though, as to PURE's followers, are they still blind to the truth about PURE?

I wish I could afford an attorney. If I could, I would take PURE and Bozak both to court on fraud charges.

The sad thing is that PURE and Bozak have now pulled ISAC into the debacle.  

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 5:19 pm     Post subject:    

Yeah, what's going on with ISAC?????

Cassandra
Dedicated Inactivist

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 6:43 pm     Post subject:    

Carey, I don't know. I'm tired of asking politely. These are friends of mine we're talking about, the ISAAC ppl. I tend to think, as I said, they're being extremely gullible at the moment. I don't think any of these folks would intentionally support and work for the organizations that are doing to kids now what Straight did to us when we were kids. I think they're being manipulated. I hope I'm right about that and I hope they come to their senses soon.

Peace and abstinence from European interferences are our objects, and so will continue while the present order of things in America remain uninterrupted.
--Thomas Jefferson

The Seed, Ft. Lauderdale, `70 - `80
return undef() if /coercion/

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 8:21 pm     Post subject:    

Quote:

On 2003-10-25 13:21:00, Antigen wrote:

"Ginger Posted: Oct 25 2003, 08:15 PM

Unregistered

When Straight, Orlando had to go to the trouble of changing their name, Loretta Parish and Mike Scaletta were very indignant and letigious over allegations that SAFE was just Straight with a new wrapper.

Well check this out, folks.

http://www.bridgetounderstanding.com/cg ... i?read=460

Re: Skyline Journey Challenge...."Three Peaks in a Week"

Posted by Sue Scheff on Saturday, 22 December 2001, at 12:50 p.m. (eastern time), in response to Skyline Journey Challenge...."Three Peaks in a Week", posted by Lee Ann Fielding, Admissions Coordinator on Wednesday, 24 October 2001, at 1:06 p.m. (eastern time)

I was recently introduced to Lee Ann Fielding and must say they offer a dynamic Self Growth Journey for teens that are losing their path in life. Lee Ann is part of a caring and loving family that brings Skyline into a class of their own. Although they are fairly new, the staff and family are very experienced with Wilderness and Behaviorial Programs. I highly recommend Skyline Journey to many families daily and feel that it is a place I would place my own child. Skyline Journey is part of The PURE Foundation that helps families find healthy and safe programs.

May you all have a very Blessed and Safe Holiday Season!

Sue Scheff

The PURE Foundation

http://www.HelpYourTeens.com

> Skyline Journey is pleased to announce the

> first clan to accept and complete the "Three

> Peaks in a week" challenge. The Bear Clan

> successfully summitted the following three summits

> in less the a week ~ Swasey (elev. 9,634), Howell

> (elev. 8,348) and Notch Peak (elev. 9,654), all

> located in the "west desert" of Utah.

> This challenge also included a night hike, lay

> over days and a Pizza/Banana split party to celebrate!

>

> If you would like more information on Skyline

> Journey, please call 866-822-8336.

And this:

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... forum=9&37

I wonder if Sue refered Ian August to Skyline Journey?

You folks are being taken for a ride. It's heartbraking.

Instead of giving money to fund colleges to promote learning, why don't they pass a Constitutional Amendment prohibiting anybody from learning anything? If it works as good as the Prohibition one did, why, in five years we would have the smartest race of people on earth.

--Will Rogers

Ginger Warbis ~ Antigen

American drug war P.O.W.

10/80 - 10/82

Anonymity Anonymous"

FYI - Check out this link for posts written by Lee Ann Fielding promoting her services as a program watchdog.

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... forum=9&34

Cassandra
Dedicated Inactivist

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 1:22 pm     Post subject:    

This is really starting to blow my mind. I posted this info out here, on Marti's forum and at Don's Straight_Inc_Alumni on yahoo. It seems to have shut down all discourse on Don's list and nothing came back from Marti's, either.

What gives you guys? Have you suddenly realized that you got took, all caught up in a game of us against them? If that's all it is, haven't we all been there in some context at some point in our lives? All's forgiven, come home. Take your parents out to a nice Sunday Brunch and see if they look any different to you this morning.

But I'm just dying to know what you guys all think about all this. Did you know Skyline Journey was part of the PURE network? Did you know the history of that organization? I didn't. It was right in front of me, but the names are almost all at least vaguely familiar at this point. It took this long and Deborah explicitly pointing it out before I caught on.

What are you guys thinking? If anyone's telling ya'll to say nothing for fear of some horrible consequence, tell them to pound sand. RAMPANT talking out in group is the only solvent I know of to undo the sticky glue that gives these groups cohesion.

The Seed, Ft. Lauderdale, `70 - `80
return undef() if /coercion/

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2006, 09:18:28 PM »
http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.ph ... highlight=

--CONTENT GOES HERE (static)--
--CONTENT GOES HERE (static)--
?I may not change the world, but I guarantee I?ll spark the mind that does?- Tupac Shakur
   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register  
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in  

Why Sue withdrew her child from CSA.

Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora Forum Index -> The Troubled Teen Industry
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carey
Frequent poster

Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 8:50 am     Post subject:    

PUREst do you know the real reason Sue pulled her daughter from CSA?

Could it be that she was pursing sexual harrassment charges against against a fellow employee (who by the way she referred his child to CSA - and appears to have received a referral fee for). It appears she seems to think that he placed his child in CSA in order to get close to her.

To me it appears that Sue is not worried at all about kids, she is worried about Sue...then and now. She did not pull her child because she was worried about the care of her daughter. As a matter of fact she says in a letter to CSA "If they want to destroy their child's program by playing a victim, however don't drag mine down with them." She goes on to say "At this point the XXXXXXX should be liable for my daughter's delay in working the program due to deformation of charcter."

No wonder she has no problem placing kids in her versions of "safe programs."

She is using you people. If you have a case against WWASP...she is sinking your ship.

Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:19 pm     Post subject:    

What do you mean sexuall harrassment?

Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 2:41 am     Post subject:    

Carey,
Where did you get this information. It appears to me that you certainly seem to know alot about Sue's personal business. How do you come by all this stuff? Just very curious.....  

Carey
Frequent poster

Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 9:36 am     Post subject:    

Where the information came from is not important. What it tells us about Sue is.

Cassandra
Dedicated Inactivist

Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 1:19 pm     Post subject:    

Carey, I don't know of any reason not to tell ppl the source. If we're talking about a lawsuit (i.e. sexual harassment suit) this is public info, not private info.

That's one of the eloquent features of our system of justice if done right. Whenever you bring a matter before the courts, the matter becomes public. If the public, via our courts, are going to decide the mattter, then we all have a right to know what the hell we're talking about. Theoretically, moreso in days past, less so today, this works as a disincentive to people using the courts in a malicious way. Most people like to settle private matters privately.

I can tell you that, when I was younger and better looking, I was sexually harassed a couple of times. Most of the time, a cold stare and clear communication is enough to discourage unwanted advances. Sometimes, a kick in the nuts is required. But I've never in my life found it necessary to draw the public, or even a boyfriend or brother, into such a triffling, private matter.

Some people prefer to employ any kind of coercion available to reach their objectives. We have a word for that kind of person. Starts with an S, ends with a T and sounds like SNITCH. Note that Snitching is a core tenent of Program philosophy.

All I ask is equal freedom. When it is denied, as it always is, I take it anyhow.
--H.L. Mencken

Anonymity Anonymous

[ This Message was edited by: Antigen on 2004-01-01 10:21 ]

Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 4:12 pm     Post subject:    

O.K., your saying that Sue was pursuing a sexual harassment case against someone that "she" worked with? I guess I'm not getting what your saying. And she removed her kid from CSA because this person put their kid in there to get close to Sue's kid? I'm confused, could you explain again please? Thanks.

Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 1:04 pm     Post subject:    

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2006, 09:50:15 PM »
Sue Scheff's Texas friends can read about Scheff promoting such a place a Skyline and still say "they feel sorry for Sue?"

Give me a break.....and explain why Scheff deserves any type of pity?  She made MONEY referring kids to Skyline!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2006, 09:56:39 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Sue is a one man band so her connection with Izzy is for some self-serving purpose.  Sue may have made promises to Izzy but it's doubtful that Sue would GIVE Izzy any of the money she gets from Sue's referral business.  Maybe Sue has got Izzy writing the "Sue-Sue" book "At my Wits End."  Compared to Sue, Izzy would seem to be a brain.  :rofl:  Sorry but couldn't help the laugh on that one.

Marie Peart makes money on the referrals through PURE but that's different because Marie is needed by Sue to hook parents in, so, don't know for certain, but Sue and Marie split the fees I would guess.  Marie uses her money to live on but Sue uses most of her money to fund her lawsuits--again I don't know this for sure but look at all of the money Sue Scheff spends on these lawsuits.

Sue hates Ginger and she wants to sue Shelby, Paula, Karen and maybe Christine Gomez.  Sue is afraid of Ginger and Paula but she hates them all cause they don't do the Hitler/Scheff goosestep..  Sue hates Jeff Berryman too but he is "loyal" to Sue so she backs off in exchange for Jeff keeping his mouth shut.  Obvious isn't it?  Sue's few remaining "loyal friends" have said this.

Izzy is a wet rag who blows whichever way the wind blows.  Izzy had a BIG falling out with the California lawyer, Tom Coleman, and he will have nothing to do with Izzy.  I suspect Tom Coleman is onto Sue Scheff too and won't touch Sue with a 10 foot pole.

Izzy was soliciting money from all the parents and bragging that the CA lawyer was hiring Izzy and promised her a big salary.  Izzy was telling EVERYONE ALL ABOUT IT.  Izzy got fired as a receptionist from some law firm in Washington or somewhere in the northwest.  Izzy disappeared and then come up with her bullshit CAICA.  

Sue hated Izzy for her ditching Whitmore but, since Izzy took off Whitmore, Sue now LOVES the slovenly slob.

Remember Sue is losing credibility even with her remaining loyal Texan "friends" but they feel sorry for her they tell us.  Sue bullshits them and they don't know everything--like how she sold them out to WWASP and almost got them sued-----but that's another story.  [/b]

What was the falling out about between Coleman and Zehnder about?  I remember seeing something about these two but don't remember where.  Maybe the Majestic Ranch report?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2006, 10:01:32 PM »
Also:  Who is Christine Gomez...the person Sue-sue might want to sue?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2006, 10:17:31 PM »
That's pretty funny about Sue-Sue getting IZZY to remove Whitmore from the CA-CA site.
Wasn't it posted before that Sue-Sue was trying to convince the Whitmore owners, the Sudweeks to sue CAICA at one point?
IZZY, IZZY, IZZY!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2006, 10:25:45 PM »
Someone else apparently referred Ian August to Skyline Journey, an eductational consultant IIRC.  But wasn't it posted on Fornits that Sue Scheff may have referred a child to another program now closed after the child fell down a deep crevice and later died of head injuries?  It was a wilderness program, I believe, but I could be mistaken.  I do remember the admissions person at the program was the same person who owned the wilderness camp where Michelle Sutton died back in 1990.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2006, 10:35:45 PM »
Yeh, Ian was my neighbor. They were refered by an EC in Austin.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Tom Coleman and Isabelle Zehnder
« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2006, 11:39:08 PM »
What was the falling out about between the lawyer from L.A. and Izzy?

It was no secret that's for sure.  It was Isabelle going off like the loose cannon she is.  She was blabbing to the press on the Majestic Ranch thing and GIVING UP private emails from the officials of the Utah protective services to have them printed in the news papers before the police had finished their invesitgation.  The emails were printed in the news just like the PRIVATE EMAILS of Joyce Harris were being forwarded in great mass all over the United States of America and probably France!

What can anyone say about these 2 (Scheff and Zehnder) other than they should be married.  Tom Coleman (of unmarried america) was disgusted as were many other people.

It is true that Sue Scheff was threatening to sue her buddy FAT IZZY.  She hated Izzy but now Fatso is Sue-Sue's private bitch.  :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
trekker Ants
« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2006, 11:41:41 PM »
Christine Gomez?  She is one of the plaintiffs in the Turley case and was a loyal trekker.  CG defended Sue at the beginning but she did wake up eventually like the others have slowly done and are doing.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sudwicks and Whitmore Academy
« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2006, 11:46:47 PM »
Ummm... yea for sure Sue-sue was trying to get Cheryl S. and Whitmore to sue Izzy and Ginger and Karen and Christine G. and a bunch of others, but not her Texan buds and not Paula cause Paula was out of the loop and the Texans were burnt out or something.  Bottom line is if you don't agree with Scheff and you say that you don't agree---BAM!  The Sue-Sue Sea-Monster is after ya.  :rofl:

Does anyone recall when Sue-Sue and Cheryl Suds were writing stuff in the Broward County Schools ?

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Private Emails
« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2007, 02:26:15 AM »
The only time I exchanged emails with Isabelle Zehnder was In April 2006, regarding her policy of posting minor children's names on legal documents that she posts on CAICA.

At this time she told me she was removing all documents pertaining to Whitmore Academy.
Mrs. Zehnder then posted that she removed the Whitmore documents from CAICA because I requested that she remove them, which is a LIE.  I never asked this woman to remove Whitmore.
This issue has been posted about several times on FORNITS.
I can see no reason why Mrs.. Zehnder would be forwarding my "PERSONAL EMAILS in great mass all over the United States of America and probably France."
I keep copies of ALL emails myself--so it matters not to me if any emails between either Zehnder and myself; or Scheff and myself are spread around....I have copies to verify anything I have written.

Why would these two women be concerned about what I am doing, or saying, anyway?  I thought their big ole battle was with WWASP. I have absolutely no connection whatsoever with WWASP.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Private Emails and Lawyer
« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2007, 10:42:46 AM »
Joyce---You might want to keep those emails because a lawyer is gearing up to sue PURE and Sue Scheff and most likely Izzy.  If you know who I mean you might want to give him a call with your information.  Its a small version of the Turley case and he will win.

Sue was trying to get Whitmore to sue you and she had Cheryl posting stuff on the Broward County public school forum. Sue was posting also and she was "out to get you" and spreading nasty things about you all over the country to her ants.  "Hate" would not be too strong of a word as to how Sue feels about you, Ginger, Paula, Christine, Karen and anyone who sees through her B/S.  That is Sue.  Don't you remember the Broward County posts or maybe you never saw it?

Why would Izzy do this?  Cause she "can" and it makes her feel powerful.  Why would she be so stupid to give up private emails from  Protective Services in Utah about Majestic Ranch that ended up being published in newspapers?  "Dumb" and insecure come to mind.

Can you post any of the emails?

Quote from: ""Joyce Harris""
The only time I exchanged emails with Isabelle Zehnder was In April 2006, regarding her policy of posting minor children's names on legal documents that she posts on CAICA.

At this time she told me she was removing all documents pertaining to Whitmore Academy.
Mrs. Zehnder then posted that she removed the Whitmore documents from CAICA because I requested that she remove them, which is a LIE.  I never asked this woman to remove Whitmore.
This issue has been posted about several times on FORNITS.
I can see no reason why Mrs.. Zehnder would be forwarding my "PERSONAL EMAILS in great mass all over the United States of America and probably France."
I keep copies of ALL emails myself--so it matters not to me if any emails between either Zehnder and myself; or Scheff and myself are spread around....I have copies to verify anything I have written.

Why would these two women be concerned about what I am doing, or saying, anyway?  I thought their big ole battle was with WWASP. I have absolutely no connection whatsoever with WWASP.