Author Topic: Historical letters/ Sue Scheff/ WWASPS  (Read 105551 times)

Offline ConstentGardener

• View Profile
Historical letters/ Sue Scheff/ WWASPS
« on: December 04, 2006, 12:51:20 PM »
A request:

On this thread:

SUE SCHEFF and ISABELLE ZENDHER (PURE, CAICA, WWASP lawsuit)

And possibly others, someone is posting historical letters written from Sue Scheff to various WWASPS persons. They involve the founding of PURE; Rejection by Discovery grads; her gratitude to Randal Hinton, among other subjects.

It seems to me such material deserves its own thread.

I am requesting whomever has this material consider posting it here as well. It might be worth while to keep comments to a minimum. Perhaps comment on the other threads. This may help keep the material more organized and accessible. Just a thought. People will do as they please, I am sure.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ear with me that I may speak, and after I have spoken, mock on.
Job 21;3

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2006, 12:58:07 PM »
Excellent idea!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sue Scheff Historical Document #1
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2006, 06:34:54 PM »
------Original Message------
To: Ken Kay
Date: August 17, 2001
Subject: Sue Scheff

The last contact I had with Sue was 8 18 (sic 16) she emailed a lead to me. In our last conversation probably last week July she said she thought our programs were good but that our Seminars were terrible. She said she would continue to send referrals to me for Majestic Ranch as she didn't have any other resources for younger kids 7-12. She said she had placed 8 kids that week in Red Cliff or Red Rock not sure which. She asked me to manipulate the referral system and give 2 referrals to her so she wouldn't have to pay Diane Luchetto for 2 referrals that she somehow received from her. She said she had given Diane about 12 referrals. I told her that I couldn't change that information in our computer system and that I didn't feel right about doing it if I could.

Kevin Richey
Teen Help
Admission's Coordinator

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sue Scheff Historical Document #2
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2006, 06:39:33 PM »
-----Original-----

Lisa Irvin

To: Lisa Irving
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2001
Subject: Hi Lisa?.

I have been contacted by a parent here in Ft. Lauderdale that says they (several program parents) want me & Ashlyn to attend support meetings here. However, Randall stated to me that Lynn claimed that many parents ?don?t want Ashlyn and myself?. At the the time I didn?t want the list of parents that don?t want me, however, after this parent just called me, they (program parents) are requesting the list and so am I.

Please have Lynn forward the list of parents that are not welcoming me and my daughter to meetings and Discovery Graduations. I don?t expect to hear ?confidential statements? here, since they should not be ashamed of their decission. I am also in the process of getting a manual from another support group leader, that she states, ?we are welcome?.

I do know for a fact, Lori and Ashley Neuman attend these meetings, and Ashley, like Ashlyn did NOT graduate.

Thank you Lisa, for your time and support in the above matter. I also want to take this opportunity to thank you for supporting many parents that I have worked with on their referrals. I don?t believe I ever sent you the final newsletter about my venture with public service?.. It is below for you to read. I believe it says it all, as far as my support for the program, however mostly ?bringing families back togethers??..

Sincerely,
Sue Scheff ? please read below? this was sent to many WWASP parents dated January 2001.

Hello Referral Team??.

Long time, I know. Many of you already know that my daughter has come home after 6 months at CSA. Her transformation is nothing short of a miracle. She is doing fantastic! I believe the program has saved her life along with God guiding us. I know many of you are thinking, ?wow, she didn?t graduate?, no she didn?t. I am a firm believer that God made us all different and that was not a mistake. Many children need the complete program, and I do encourage graduation. However, I recognize that every child was sent with different issues. Some more severe than others.

Ashlyn, my daughter, was not a ?bad? child for years. Quite the contrary. She was on the National Gymnastics Team, has awards and trophies from all over the country, and had always been a parents ?dream? child. However, at age 13, during a practice, she broke her foot in 5 places. One of the worse breaks possible. With this, she continued to train for 6 months ?in the cast?! Her self-esteem went so far down, we couldn?t see it. Finally, on Mother?s Day 1999, she announced to me she was quitting gymnastics! I was devastated, but respected her wishes.

Now at age 14, she wanted to try to ?fit in? with the ?normal? teens. My first mistake, she convinced me to let her try public school. She had never been. That was the worse 2 months of my life. She became involved with Wicca, (witchcraft), and eventually was withdrawn from my Christian beliefs, didn?t believe in God, and was spiraling downward. I immediately put her back into private school, however she would come home to ?hang? with the public school peers.

When I stepped back and analyzed the situation, I discovered I need to make a drastic decision. Ashlyn had lived in a ?glass house? for so many years with her gymnastics, now the house was shattered. With this, I surfed the net for hours/days?.. looking for help. As you all know, she ended up at CSA. The best decision I have ever made! I believe God had his hand in it all the way.

Ashlyn is successfully coaching gymnastics at a local gym she where her career started. Her Team girls just love her and she loves them back. She has brought her tools from the program to enhance her coaching skills. She is by far, one of the best coaches there. The love and joy thaqt is seen on Ashlyn when she is coaching is a sight I hadn?t seen in over a year. God lead Ashlyn exactly where she was needed. Only he added extra steps in between to even make her better. She will be returning to her private school on Jan. 29th for a second semester.

Wow, have I bored you yet?? it is leading to my reason for writing?..

Last year at this time I was completely falling apart with a daughter into Wicca. I never thought life would be the same. I would look up and say ?why me, what did I do wrong to create this?? I am a single parent raising 2 children and was doing my best, then this hit me with a ton of bricks. Last year, you couldn?t tell me that anything good could come from this. How??????..if it wasn?t for all the darkness, the new light wouldn?t be shining through?? I welcome all you to my new business:

P.U.R.E. Inc., - Parents Universal Referral Experts, Inc. ? God knew exactly what He was doing all along. Only I couldn?t see it at the time. When I decided to take this leap, I never imagined what was in store for me. My first sign was when we were looking for office space, I came across a small sign in a window next to my friends office. It said ?For Rent?. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine I would be sharing space with a ?Juvenile Criminal Attorney?! That was God letting me know we are on the right road. Then when I contacted the phone company, our toll free number ends in PURE?.. now what were those chances???? Our logo, which you will see on our web-site, is a Dove with a branch?. ?bringing families back together?. A dove is a symbol of love, and this dream was created from love. Our web-site is www.HelpYourTeens.com Please check it out?..it should be done by Feb 1st- 5th. So far it is looking fantastic! God lead us to a great web-site Designer.

My partner in this venture, is Sandra Atkins. She has been a friend for many years and is a beautiful Christian woman. We have been looking for a business to open for the past 3 years, however, always hit road blocks. She went through a divorce, and I was having my own problems. Sandra has her Master?s Degree in business, along with a General Contractor?s License. She is also a single mother of 3 children. Her knowledge and intelligence combined with my first hand experience will compliment each other to make PURE Inc. a great success. We plan on expanding our horizons by also referring to Private Schools, Learning Centers and Military Schools. That, of course, is our goal for the future. Right now, we are concentrating on helping parents with their struggling teens.

I want to thank you for your encouraging letters, your kindness and your gratitude. I have spoken to many of you personally and have enjoyed assisting you all with getting referrals. When you see our web-site, please feel free to send your comments or suggestions. Also call me if you need any help with the referrals. I know many of you have requested copies of my letters that I sent to schools and doctors offices about the program. During this time of moving into our new office, I am totally swamped. Please re-send me your fax numbers and I will forward them to you as soon as possible.

I am always a phone call or e-mail away and I will always keep you in my prayers.

I would like to than Randall Hinton, at Teen Help, for all his support and time with my referrals and with the parents on this team. Also Diane Lucchetto, Mary Golley and Cindy Day, who inspired me to be my best and take that leap. Included is Kathi Colton, who added the web-site idea to many parents, and is constantly helping them through the steps. Rhonda Nemechek & June Gowing who gave me the encouragement to go forward. Most of all I thank God, for guiding me and allowing me to touch you all and the many to follow. I kept ignoring His calling, however, when I stepped left and ?listened??.. P.U.R.E. Inc. was created!

Let?s end as we always do?.. ?Prayerize, Visualize, Actualize?! Go help others?.please ?Pay it Forward? and share all my ideas with other new parents?.if any one needs back issues of my ?ideas:, please let me?..

With loving prayers and gratitude,
Sue Scheff

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Sue Scheff Historical Document #1
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2006, 05:15:11 PM »
Quote from: ""Document #1""
------Original Message------
To: Ken Kay
Date: August 17, 2001
Subject: Sue Scheff

The last contact I had with Sue was 8 18 (sic 16) she emailed a lead to me. In our last conversation probably last week July she said she thought our programs were good but that our Seminars were terrible. She said she would continue to send referrals to me for Majestic Ranch as she didn't have any other resources for younger kids 7-12. She said she had placed 8 kids that week in Red Cliff or Red Rock not sure which. She asked me to manipulate the referral system and give 2 referrals to her so she wouldn't have to pay Diane Luchetto for 2 referrals that she somehow received from her. She said she had given Diane about 12 referrals. I told her that I couldn't change that information in our computer system and that I didn't feel right about doing it if I could.

Kevin Richey
Teen Help
Admission's Coordinator

In 2005, Isabelle Zehnder wrote an in-depth investigative report about Majestic Ranch, a privately owned and unlicensed residential facility in Randolph, Utah.

You can read this report here:

http://web.archive.org/web/200504072144 ... s-new.html

Curious if Isabelle has seen this email and if so, how she reconciles it with the findings of her investigative report on Majestic Ranch, a facility whose conditions she calls "deplorable"?  

????

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2006, 05:52:55 PM »
Oops, posted link wrong.  Try this one:

http://web.archive.org/web/200504072144 ... s-new.html

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2006, 05:57:46 PM »
Wrong again.  There's no L in the htm.

http://web.archive.org/web/200504072144 ... ts-new.htm

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2006, 06:37:08 PM »
ISAC has an extensive file on this program for those who may not be familiar with this program and it's history.

http://www.isaccorp.org/majesticranchacademy.asp

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Sue Scheff Historical Document #2
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2006, 07:31:55 PM »
Quote from: ""Historical Document #2""
-----Original-----

Lisa Irvin

To: Lisa Irving
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2001
Subject: Hi Lisa?.

I have been contacted by a parent here in Ft. Lauderdale that says they (several program parents) want me & Ashlyn to attend support meetings here. However, Randall stated to me that Lynn claimed that many parents ?don?t want Ashlyn and myself?. At the the time I didn?t want the list of parents that don?t want me, however, after this parent just called me, they (program parents) are requesting the list and so am I.

Please have Lynn forward the list of parents that are not welcoming me and my daughter to meetings and Discovery Graduations. I don?t expect to hear ?confidential statements? here, since they should not be ashamed of their decission. I am also in the process of getting a manual from another support group leader, that she states, ?we are welcome?.

I do know for a fact, Lori and Ashley Neuman attend these meetings, and Ashley, like Ashlyn did NOT graduate.

Thank you Lisa, for your time and support in the above matter. I also want to take this opportunity to thank you for supporting many parents that I have worked with on their referrals. I don?t believe I ever sent you the final newsletter about my venture with public service?.. It is below for you to read. I believe it says it all, as far as my support for the program, however mostly ?bringing families back togethers??..

Sincerely,
Sue Scheff ? please read below? this was sent to many WWASP parents dated January 2001.

Hello Referral Team??.

Long time, I know. Many of you already know that my daughter has come home after 6 months at CSA. Her transformation is nothing short of a miracle. She is doing fantastic! I believe the program has saved her life along with God guiding us. I know many of you are thinking, ?wow, she didn?t graduate?, no she didn?t. I am a firm believer that God made us all different and that was not a mistake. Many children need the complete program, and I do encourage graduation. However, I recognize that every child was sent with different issues. Some more severe than others.

Ashlyn, my daughter, was not a ?bad? child for years. Quite the contrary. She was on the National Gymnastics Team, has awards and trophies from all over the country, and had always been a parents ?dream? child. However, at age 13, during a practice, she broke her foot in 5 places. One of the worse breaks possible. With this, she continued to train for 6 months ?in the cast?! Her self-esteem went so far down, we couldn?t see it. Finally, on Mother?s Day 1999, she announced to me she was quitting gymnastics! I was devastated, but respected her wishes.

Now at age 14, she wanted to try to ?fit in? with the ?normal? teens. My first mistake, she convinced me to let her try public school. She had never been. That was the worse 2 months of my life. She became involved with Wicca, (witchcraft), and eventually was withdrawn from my Christian beliefs, didn?t believe in God, and was spiraling downward. I immediately put her back into private school, however she would come home to ?hang? with the public school peers.

When I stepped back and analyzed the situation, I discovered I need to make a drastic decision. Ashlyn had lived in a ?glass house? for so many years with her gymnastics, now the house was shattered. With this, I surfed the net for hours/days?.. looking for help. As you all know, she ended up at CSA. The best decision I have ever made! I believe God had his hand in it all the way.

Ashlyn is successfully coaching gymnastics at a local gym she where her career started. Her Team girls just love her and she loves them back. She has brought her tools from the program to enhance her coaching skills. She is by far, one of the best coaches there. The love and joy thaqt is seen on Ashlyn when she is coaching is a sight I hadn?t seen in over a year. God lead Ashlyn exactly where she was needed. Only he added extra steps in between to even make her better. She will be returning to her private school on Jan. 29th for a second semester.

Wow, have I bored you yet?? it is leading to my reason for writing?..

Last year at this time I was completely falling apart with a daughter into Wicca. I never thought life would be the same. I would look up and say ?why me, what did I do wrong to create this?? I am a single parent raising 2 children and was doing my best, then this hit me with a ton of bricks. Last year, you couldn?t tell me that anything good could come from this. How??????..if it wasn?t for all the darkness, the new light wouldn?t be shining through?? I welcome all you to my new business:

P.U.R.E. Inc., - Parents Universal Referral Experts, Inc. ? God knew exactly what He was doing all along. Only I couldn?t see it at the time. When I decided to take this leap, I never imagined what was in store for me. My first sign was when we were looking for office space, I came across a small sign in a window next to my friends office. It said ?For Rent?. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine I would be sharing space with a ?Juvenile Criminal Attorney?! That was God letting me know we are on the right road. Then when I contacted the phone company, our toll free number ends in PURE?.. now what were those chances???? Our logo, which you will see on our web-site, is a Dove with a branch?. ?bringing families back together?. A dove is a symbol of love, and this dream was created from love. Our web-site is www.HelpYourTeens.com Please check it out?..it should be done by Feb 1st- 5th. So far it is looking fantastic! God lead us to a great web-site Designer.

My partner in this venture, is Sandra Atkins. She has been a friend for many years and is a beautiful Christian woman. We have been looking for a business to open for the past 3 years, however, always hit road blocks. She went through a divorce, and I was having my own problems. Sandra has her Master?s Degree in business, along with a General Contractor?s License. She is also a single mother of 3 children. Her knowledge and intelligence combined with my first hand experience will compliment each other to make PURE Inc. a great success. We plan on expanding our horizons by also referring to Private Schools, Learning Centers and Military Schools. That, of course, is our goal for the future. Right now, we are concentrating on helping parents with their struggling teens.

I want to thank you for your encouraging letters, your kindness and your gratitude. I have spoken to many of you personally and have enjoyed assisting you all with getting referrals. When you see our web-site, please feel free to send your comments or suggestions. Also call me if you need any help with the referrals. I know many of you have requested copies of my letters that I sent to schools and doctors offices about the program. During this time of moving into our new office, I am totally swamped. Please re-send me your fax numbers and I will forward them to you as soon as possible.

I am always a phone call or e-mail away and I will always keep you in my prayers.

I would like to than Randall Hinton, at Teen Help, for all his support and time with my referrals and with the parents on this team. Also Diane Lucchetto, Mary Golley and Cindy Day, who inspired me to be my best and take that leap. Included is Kathi Colton, who added the web-site idea to many parents, and is constantly helping them through the steps. Rhonda Nemechek & June Gowing who gave me the encouragement to go forward. Most of all I thank God, for guiding me and allowing me to touch you all and the many to follow. I kept ignoring His calling, however, when I stepped left and ?listened??.. P.U.R.E. Inc. was created!

Let?s end as we always do?.. ?Prayerize, Visualize, Actualize?! Go help others?.please ?Pay it Forward? and share all my ideas with other new parents?.if any one needs back issues of my ?ideas:, please let me?..

With loving prayers and gratitude,
Sue Scheff

Note the testimonial from a "kathi colton" which may or may not be the same person referenced above.  

http://www.parentshelpingteens.com/referral_program.php

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I know parents think so...LOL
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2006, 07:36:50 PM »
Quote:
Subj: [Trekkers] IECA Conference
Date: 10/12/02 2:14:57 PM Central Daylight Time
To: [email protected]
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Independent Educational Consultants Association Conference. Nov. 7-9 in Washington, DC. Let's pray the sniper situation is resolved by then.

It is open to all in the Industry. One day is all Boarding Schools and the other day is all Specialty Programs. I plan on meeting many that I have spoken to and represent. I have been in this industry, going on 4 years now, and placed over 100 children successfully, as well as visited over 15 schools. That is what qualifies me as a CEP. Certified Educational Planner. Huh! Donna had this planned for me and I am doing my best.

Steve Bozak, an IECA member, actually told me personally, I am a more qualified CEP than many of the IECA members! And I know parents think so. Steve has continually asked me to move to NY to work for him, but I love PURE and I love Florida! As I was having my new cards made up for our new address, and BBB status, Steve told me to be sure to add CEP. He is truly the only EC that I would ever trust.

Anyway, Lon Woodbury, Tom Crooke and all the stuffy IECA members will be there, but I am going to meet all the schools and programs. I am bringing 2 other representatives of PURE also. So I won't be alone in this bee's nest! BTW: WWASP always sends a rep too....can't wait to see who that is....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2006, 10:01:45 PM »
Subj: Re: [Trekkers] From DT's Board-To Charlotte and all
Date: 10/20/02 8:42:18 PM Central Daylight Time
Reply-to: [email protected]

Charlotte and all,

I have been in touch with Deborah Thomas (DT). I am not 100% on her mission, and Donna H. and I felt she was all over the map, with an agenda that is not exactly clear. She is at times, very anti all programs, when in fact some children really do need help. Just the right help. And then she can go into the medication, school districts and other issues of discern "to her." I am glad Jeff is there monitoring it for us, just in case they do get some good information for us.

The fact that she has both Barbe Stampe and Alexia Parks (both woman that Donna H. had a bad taste for, with good reason) on her board, makes me wonder. I am not sure who you are sending Phil's diary to, but please let me know first. I don't want it to end up in the wrong hands. Some people are in this for monetary reasons, while we are here for the children. That is the difference in a nutshell.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2006, 10:04:56 PM »
Subj: Re: [Trekkers] From DT's Board-To Charlotte and all

Date: 10/20/02 8:42:18 PM Central Daylight Time

To: [email protected]

Charlotte and all,

I have been in touch with Deborah Thomas (DT). I am not 100% on her mission, and Donna H. and I felt she was all over the map, with an agenda that is not exactly clear. She is at times, very anti all programs, when in fact some children really do need help. Just the right help. And then she can go into the medication, school districts and other issues of discern "to her." I am glad Jeff is there monitoring it for us, just in case they do get some good information for us.

The fact that she has both Barbe Stampe and Alexia Parks (both woman that Donna H. had a bad taste for, with good reason) on her board, makes me wonder. I am not sure who you are sending Phil's diary to, but please let me know first. I don't want it to end up in the wrong hands. Some people are in this for monetary reasons, while we are here for the children. That is the difference in a nutshell.

Sue "

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Sue Scheff Diaries
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2006, 10:19:18 AM »
Whoever has the "Sue Scheff Diaries" please keep posting.  Maybe she'll get that infamous book all about Sue that she dreams of.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Prayerize, Visualize and Actualize: SUE SCHEFF'S MOTTO
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2006, 10:37:20 AM »
In the exact words of Sue Scheff and her corney but dangerous company IMO.  Are you going to sue us for our opinions Sue?  Try it again!

Below Scheff is talking about her daughter Ashlyn and using her own child to market WWASP for a year or more.  In a lot of ways it's too bad WWASP did not help Carey more.  At least it would have put this lame brain fraud in her place once and for all.  Now there will have to be more lawsuits to do that IMO. In the meantime..............

By Sue Scheff in her own lying words:  Umm, IMO that is.

Our Devine Mission

As the parent of a struggling teen, I felt helpless. God knew exactly what he was doing; only I could not see it at the time. When I finally decided to take this leap of faith, I could have never imagined what was in store for me. The transformation in my teenager was nothing short of a Miracle.

I am now part owner of PURE Inc. and share office space with a Juvenile Criminal Attorney. We are a free service to parents of struggling or out of control teens. We provide information and resources on programs and specialty programs that are designed for teens that are struggling. We strive to serve as a reference point for parents, and can address any questions or concerns they may have.

Our logo is a Dove carrying an olive branch   ::dove:: ; and our goal is "Bringing Families Back Together.? This is our symbol of love and this business was truly created out of faith, hope and love??? Our Personal motto is Prayerize, Visualize and Actualize.

Next issue:

Boarding Schools

New programs Spotlight

Back

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Marie Peart is Sue's business partner
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2006, 09:44:33 PM »
Majestic Ranch is managed by Daniel Peart.

Marie Peart is the business partner of Sue Scheff.

Sue Scheff sold WWASP programs for a year or more until she had a falling out with Randall Hinton and Kevin Richey--wwasp.

Marie Peart worked for years for Bob Lichfield of WWASP.

2+2=