Author Topic: R. Hinton and S. Scheff, all lovey dovey  (Read 7331 times)

Offline ConstentGardener

• View Profile
R. Hinton and S. Scheff, all lovey dovey
« on: November 29, 2006, 07:37:17 PM »
http://web.archive.org/web/200103120118 ... ences.html

"Teen Help is a marketing group that has provided many Specialty Schools with thousands of students who are in need of help. We are a service that educates and helps parents with their students transition from home to the facility. Our doors have been open for eleven years to assist any parent in need of our help.

P.U.R.E. has been and is a valuable asset to Teen Help. Its experts  are very successful with the Parent Referral Program, and have educated many parents in the referral process. P.U.R.E. has presented our Specialty Schools as an alternative for many parents, Therapists, Doctors, Guidance Counselors, District Attorneys, School Districts, and Probation Officers.

Parents Universal Referral Experts have had first hand experience with Carolina Springs Academy. They has toured the facility, met the staff, and know the ins and outs of the program. Their first hand experience has eased the minds of many parents in the admissions process."

Sincerely,

Randall Hinton
Teen Help Admissions
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ear with me that I may speak, and after I have spoken, mock on.
Job 21;3

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 08:13:52 PM »
Do you know when "Scheff" was doing this marketing with Randall the pepperspraying expert?  And when did her partner Izzy become a "legal professional"?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 08:52:50 PM »
It was only a matter of time.  At least there's no argument now about what a twisted fuck she is.  Randall Hinton.  Holy shit.  Damn woman.  How low can you get? ::noway::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 11:49:53 PM »
Sue Hinton.

With Mammon as the best man, Belial, Baal, and Baphomet as the choir, and the ceremonies performed by none other than Lucifer himself.

Wait a minute. This article is from back in 2001! Was this before Sue and WWASPS had their fallout?

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2006, 10:30:59 AM »
///Wait a minute. This article [reference letter] is from back in 2001! Was this before Sue and WWASPS had their fallout?///

Clearly so. But it was After PURE was formed, and That is very interesting, to me at least.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2006, 11:19:46 AM »
You know, for a long time, I had an uncomfortable notion that maybe Sue was protecting Hinton. From what, you might ask? Well, possibly, from the consequences of the abuse he inflicted upon Layne. Why would I think so, you might ask? Well, its difficult to explain. But it was as if Sue held an undercurrent of hostility toward Layne. It was not overt in any way. But there was always an effort on her part to exclude him. For example - back when there were efforts to contact parents and kids about the CA law suit - she was opposed to telling Layne anything about it. She insisted his statue of limitation had run and that telling him about it would only frustrate him. (wrong) She expressed other concerns having to do with his fragile mental health. (wouldn't getting some measure of justice Help, not Hurt?) I decided to ignore her concerns, and told him about it.  

There were other occasions, involving journalist, where Sue seemed hostile to bringing Layne in on it. Again, nothing strongly overt - but just a discouragement from doing so - a "concern" it might not be beneficial.

It always nagged at me - Why was she hostile to the idea of letting this young man be part of an attempt to achieve some measure of justice?  I knew she had at one time worked with Hinton. I didn't know it had been during the time she was operating PURE. But I did wonder, if she were helping him keep his ass covered.  

For awhile Layne was trying to find out where Hinton was. I think he was hoping there could be charges brought for his crimes, if he could be found.  I noticed that reporters sometimes quoted anon sources, who had worked from the Program, and who appeared to be Hinton  -  and wondered how the reporters were finding him. One reporter did confirm to me he had interviewed Hinton, but he would not tell me where he was. I now suspect that when it suited her - Sue provided the reporters with his whereabouts and contact info. But if she had it, she never offered this info to Layne.

Shifty sort of fence she sits on, isn't it?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2006, 09:15:28 PM »
Yup.  And then there's Isabelle Zehnder (CAICA).  Naming Sue Scheff her "Advocate of the Month" while at the same time showing contempt for Mr. Hinton in her memorial to Layne Brown.

Strange bedfellows, these two, or maybe not?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2006, 05:34:14 PM »
"was opposed to telling Layne anything about it. She insisted his statue of limitation had run and that telling him about it would only frustrate him. (wrong) She expressed other concerns having to do with his fragile mental health. "

I think it's clear that Carey Bock was right after all.  It's too bad she could not open her case because I think there are a lot who would testify for her.  Shame on Sue Scheff.  Her only equal in evil is Robert Lichfield and WWASP.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Message to Sue and Fat Izzy
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2006, 01:51:47 PM »
I'm sure that Layne Brown's mother would be interested to know how close Sue and Randall Hinton were.  Scheff tried to get Layne's mother to testify for her but too bad she didn't know all the truth about Scheff and her son's tormentor Randall.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2006, 10:45:35 PM »
http://web.archive.org/web/200204021605 ... s/news.cgi

Red Rock Canyon School

http://web.archive.org/web/200204030632 ... cgi?news=5

Excerpt:

Please let her (Gayle DeGraff) know PURE Inc referred you to receive PURE Foundation special discounted rate.

---------------------------

If I am not mistaken, Gayle DeGraff was once known as Gayle Palmer, the former owner of a wilderness therapy program called Summit Quest.

http://www.michellesuttonmemorial.com

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2006, 11:17:28 PM »
Quote from: ""BuzzKill""
You know, for a long time, I had an uncomfortable notion that maybe Sue was protecting Hinton. From what, you might ask? Well, possibly, from the consequences of the abuse he inflicted upon Layne. Why would I think so, you might ask? Well, its difficult to explain. But it was as if Sue held an undercurrent of hostility toward Layne. It was not overt in any way. But there was always an effort on her part to exclude him. For example - back when there were efforts to contact parents and kids about the CA law suit - she was opposed to telling Layne anything about it. She insisted his statue of limitation had run and that telling him about it would only frustrate him. (wrong) She expressed other concerns having to do with his fragile mental health. (wouldn't getting some measure of justice Help, not Hurt?) I decided to ignore her concerns, and told him about it.  

There were other occasions, involving journalist, where Sue seemed hostile to bringing Layne in on it. Again, nothing strongly overt - but just a discouragement from doing so - a "concern" it might not be beneficial.

It always nagged at me - Why was she hostile to the idea of letting this young man be part of an attempt to achieve some measure of justice?  I knew she had at one time worked with Hinton. I didn't know it had been during the time she was operating PURE. But I did wonder, if she were helping him keep his ass covered.  

For awhile Layne was trying to find out where Hinton was. I think he was hoping there could be charges brought for his crimes, if he could be found.  I noticed that reporters sometimes quoted anon sources, who had worked from the Program, and who appeared to be Hinton  -  and wondered how the reporters were finding him. One reporter did confirm to me he had interviewed Hinton, but he would not tell me where he was. I now suspect that when it suited her - Sue provided the reporters with his whereabouts and contact info. But if she had it, she never offered this info to Layne.

Shifty sort of fence she sits on, isn't it?

Don't know if this falls into the relevant time period but it sounds like Randall Hinton may have once been involved with a program in Puerto Rico called White River Adventures?

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?p=230540#230540

Now, apparently WRA is located in Delta Utah.

http://teenhelponline.com/location.html

STAFF PROFILE:

http://teenhelponline.com/staff.html

Justin was asked to direct the Red Rock Academy in Southern Utah in early February 1998. His responsibilities included all facets of establishing and running the day to day requirements of a Residential Treatment Center 1) Academic, 2) Therapeutic, and 3) Group Living. Red Rock Academy was purchased by Cross Creek Programs and Justin returned to ASI. ASI was purchased by Teen Help where he continued serving families in finding placement for their youth.

ABOUT TEEN HELP ONLINE

http://teenhelponline.com/aboutus.html

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2007, 08:54:23 PM »
Dude from the west -

Whats your take on the Scheff / HInton conection?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2007, 09:08:45 PM »
Carey
Frequent poster

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 8:35 am     Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Randall, when a call would come in that had my code on it Randall would get the call. Randall handled all of my accounts."

Randall worked for 3 WWASP schools for a period of time, and yet he never reported any abuse of children? He was as CSA, Tranquility Bay and Dundee.

Well according to an email I recieved from Sue, "he is in hiding, waiting for a protective order,as WWASP has people in the mafia." When I was fighting legally to protect my kids, she did not want me to conact him for this reason, at least that was the reason she stated in her email. I don't think so. I think she did not want me to contact him because the two of them were in cahoots with their referral business with WWASP and she did not want people to know about that. Plus, a relative of Randall's, works for a competative program, one in which she has referred to. I wonder if when the referrals started going to this other program if that was around the same time Randall left Dundee?  

http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.ph ... ht=randall

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2007, 09:31:26 PM »
And for this Carey got sued?   :rofl:

BRING IT ON BITCH!  Refer to Flying Hedgehogs comments about you Mrs. Scheff.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: