Author Topic: Manipulations  (Read 8989 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Manipulations
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2006, 06:38:03 PM »
Robert's just powertripping. Let him be; he wants revenge and being able to expose HLA trolls as what they are is simply catharsis. He'll get over it soon enough.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Manipulations
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2006, 06:56:54 PM »
It should click momentarily. If not PM me and I'll explain it.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Manipulations
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2006, 07:01:47 PM »
Let's take an informal poll. Let's have the people on this sight vote on how they feel HLA has helped or hurt. Here are the rules:

1. You vote one of two ways: "Helped more than hurt" or "Hurt more than helped"

2. If you don't provide a user name, your vote does not count.

3. You have to tell whether or not you actually graduated from HLA.

Obviously, this is incredibly informal and subject to people lying and manipulating like crazy. I just thought it would be fun to see the responses that we get.

"lying and manipulating" Yeah by you, you crazy whack job. Notice the wrong "sight" is used. Who else do we know who does that?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Manipulations
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 07:33:34 PM »
Quote from: ""Milk Gargling Death Penal""
Robert's just powertripping. Let him be; he wants revenge and being able to expose HLA trolls as what they are is simply catharsis. He'll get over it soon enough.

That's all well and good, it just seemed a little odd that he would go over to the Straight forum and start talking about tracking people's IPs.  He's a mod for the HLA forum, right?  As far as I know he's got nothing to do with the Straight forum.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Manipulations
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2006, 07:51:53 PM »
Youre taking this a bit to seriously. It was a mistake, I explained myself both here and there and I apologized to Pirate.

What more is there?

Focus on what needs to be focused on, let's not get sidetracked with unimportant issues.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Manipulations
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2006, 08:08:04 PM »
It's all good Robert.  Please understand some of the paranoia.  You've seen on the HLA forum what happens.  A lot has happened over the years on the Straight forum and when someone new (to the Straight forum) with Mod status starts throwing the IP stuff around, some of us who have been on here for a number of years question it.  That's all.

Have a good evening.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Manipulations
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2006, 08:17:58 PM »
Understandable, again I apologize.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Manipulations
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2006, 12:42:09 PM »
Oh look a staff member bordering on libel how fun:

Just saw the meaning of FORNITS....For Oppositional Rejects Needing Intense Treatment Soon! Right on!

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Manipulations
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2006, 12:43:06 PM »
Yet another example of the overwhelming honesty of all HLA staff members:

Robert...looking at schools... and just read some of your comments about HLA....how about some real facts...you claim to be such an expert on HLA...how long were you actually there? Are we talking weeks, or years? (I suspect only weeks...)and how long ago were you there? Your maturity level appears to be really lacking... I checked some of the things that you claim like their licensure and what you claim to be fact is just not true. They indeed have an excellent record of success. If what you say is true I don't think they would have lasted 11 years and grown like they have. You seem to be a pretty mixed up kid...sincerely hope someday you can grow past all of this and move on with your life.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
Manipulations
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2006, 10:06:40 PM »
Just saw the meaning of FORNITS....For Oppositional Rejects Needing Intense Treatment Soon! Right on!

Just saw the meaning of HLA...Hiring Loser Assholes!  Right on, Mongoloid!
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Manipulations
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2006, 07:23:29 PM »
Three gueses as to who wrote this little piece of propoganda.

I am sorry that no one has really answered your question here. This is a posting from another site about HLA. Hope this helps...

Hello Everyone! Wow! Hello everyone! I guess I just wanted to stop by and say hi to everyone. Hope all is well with all of you. I'm doing great at college and absolutely loving it so far. I also wanted to thank all of you for everything you did for me while I was at HLA. I know that I wouldn't be where I am now without your help. The things I experienced at HLA have shaped me into such a stronger and more confident individual today; I could honestly have never imagined being as happy as I am now. What can I say?! Things are GREAT! All of the hardwork and heartache really paid off in the end. Oh there's just so much I want to talk to you all about! Melissa and Jonathan, if either of you read this please repost and let me know how you are, or anyone else for that matter  . I really miss all of you down there and plan on coming to visit as soon as I get the chance. That's all for now!
All my love and thanks,

Name left off for privacy reasons. Here is the site if you would like to look it up for yourself.

http://p068.ezboard.com/bhladiscussionboards

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Manipulations
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2006, 07:25:40 PM »
Oh look she tries to justify herself....

You are right. The type of conversation that goes on in this board is not allowed on the HLA board. You can decide for yourself whether or not that is a good thing.

And as the previous poster put, HLA is very upfront as to the purpose of their board.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Manipulations
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2006, 07:31:32 PM »
Oh here's a good one, an HLA staffer asking questions to which he already knows the answer:

Where are y'all getting this "treating homosexuality" thing? I don't see anywhere that HLA claims to treat homosexuality as a disorder. Where are y'all reading this?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Manipulations
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2006, 01:27:57 AM »
The information on this forum is not reliable. Do not be alarmed. Your child is the best source of information. Also, post on http://www.strugglingteens.com in the program section for information from other parents who CURRENTLY or RECENTLY have kids at HLA. The people on this board are living in the past- and a fantast past, at that.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Manipulations
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2006, 01:28:48 AM »
Now why would they ask this?

What are the first names of your child's counselors?