Author Topic: Old post from The Gulag website  (Read 1740 times)

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
Old post from The Gulag website
« on: January 03, 2002, 04:59:00 PM »
I found this post elsewhere on the web. It sounds very familiar, all except that last part which I doubt is true:

I was abducted by The Seed in Miami Fla. when I was 15. My parents gave custody over to them, I was removed from school & turned into a 'good kid' & remained 'good' until I turned 18.

My parents friends had a daughter who I'd met once. She told them she "knew" I was on drugs & that The Seed could help me. I was using drugs but IMO [in my opinion] was not outta control. I had a part time job at the time that my dad used to drive me to. He told me one day that he had to pick up a couple people to drive up there.

He stopped at a house & picked up these two HUGE guys, & they both got into the back seat with me, one on either side, me in the middle. It was at that point that my dad told me there was a change of plans. They took me to a Blimp Hanger (Goodyear) where this Org. had been donated space. It had about 1000 kids in it on metal folding chairs. Boys on one side, girls on the other. They talked to us 12 hours a day, made us sit in these chairs the whole time, with no bathrooms.

They gave us PB&J & bug-juice (peanut butter and jelly and watered-down kool-aid) for breakfast, lunch & dinner. I was put into a foster-home with about 12 other boys. The foster-folks kept us up for more hours, talking to us. I ran away the 2nd day & was captured by the foster-folks, They grabbed me in a public place & nobody did nothin' to stop 'um. It was at this point that I became VERY untrusting of ANYBODY!

I acted very sorry for running, had my hair cut short that day & 'became' one of them to survive. I was allowed to go back to school after about 3 weeks. I was forbidden from speaking to my old friends except to say, "I love you, or The Seed loves you." I was watched very closely by everyone...there were about 16 other 'seedlings' in my school. We talked very little. It was impossible to confide in any of them because we didn't know who was a spy.

I "graduated" after 5 mos & 8 days. I stayed straight until I turned 18, then became an alcoholic. I kicked booze at 20 & started shooting drugs.., never did BEFORE the Seed! I kicked coke & heroin at 24. -- The Seed was closed down because the owner was busted for selling cocaine.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Old post from The Gulag website
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 07:38:36 PM »
That's really too bad. If you'd have tried to get something out of the program you probably wouldn't have had those post Seed problems. You probably wouldn't be blaming something other than yourself for your own actions. You justify your own bad behavior by the bad behavior of others. You also sound as though you're still afraid of the Seed. People who didn't learn anything it seems are still afraid of the Seed and still haven't learned to stand firmly on their own feet yet. I'm sorry that you decided to put yourself through all that, but it wasn't the Seed's fault. It was your own. Period!

:waaaa:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 08:25:52 PM »
Quote from: "Warrant"
That's really too bad. If you'd have tried to get something out of the program you probably wouldn't have had those post Seed problems. You probably wouldn't be blaming something other than yourself for your own actions. You justify your own bad behavior by the bad behavior of others. You also sound as though you're still afraid of the Seed. People who didn't learn anything it seems are still afraid of the Seed and still haven't learned to stand firmly on their own feet yet. I'm sorry that you decided to put yourself through all that, but it wasn't the Seed's fault. It was your own. Period!

:waaaa:

what a fucking moron you are! :twofinger:  :twofinger:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 01:11:02 AM »
Pretty much made my point. No, I'm not a moron. I was put in the Seed against my will and I was there for 15 months. I'll bet it was a lot longer than you. The difference is that I didn't see any other option than to learn what I could from the experience so that I might help others too. It's helped do that for the last 37 years, throughout an entire navy career. I'm proud of what I accomplished for myself at the Seed, just as I'm proud of the hardships I went through in war defending your choice to call me a fucking moron. I don't think you know enough about me to even start to try to pass judgement, but you did. That tells me a lot.

::deadhorse::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2008, 02:18:36 AM »
Pretty much made my point. No, I'm not a moron. I was put in the Seed against my will and I was there for 15 months. I'll bet it was a lot longer than you. The difference is that I didn't see any other option than to learn what I could from the experience so that I might help others too. It's helped do that for the last 37 years, throughout an entire navy career. I'm proud of what I accomplished for myself at the Seed, just as I'm proud of the hardships I went through in war defending your choice to call me a fucking moron. I don't think you know enough about me to even start to try to pass judgement, but you did. That tells me a lot.

::deadhorse::