Author Topic: Humiliation  (Read 1378 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Humiliation
« on: March 18, 2003, 11:12:00 PM »
:flame:
I, too suffered much humiliation from the Seed. When I was a 15 year old newcommer girl, I was not allowed to shower or, um, use the restroom unless the bathroom door was left open. The major problem was that my oldcommer's teenaged brother and father, as well as her little bro and mother used to sit in the family room watching TV in the evening and in the morning. I managed to dress and undress with a small towel wrapped mostly around myself while I got in and out of the shower. But it was impossible to use the toilet without feeling like any one of them could see me, if not walk right by me. As a result of this, I became very swollen in the middle and very sick, and pale. I was not given any kind of treatment until a staffer noticed my very large middle and asked if I might be pregnant. Ha. This was after going 14 days without, you know. The next day I was given e-lax which was provided by my parents (who had NO IDEA the seriousness of the problem). Finally, I had more humilation, as you might imagine. Still was not allowed to close the door though. Wow. If my parents could only have known. I wonder if they would have let me go home.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Humiliation
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2003, 07:34:00 PM »
That you?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Humiliation
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2003, 11:32:00 AM »
No, but the point (in a humorous way) was they knew, they just thought that the end justified the means. when the parents say they didn't know, it was because they choose to close their eyes and set their sites on getting a new improved kid back.

The abuse and torture of sitting in that warehouse was not hidden from them...and my parents knew about the staff bringing parents in to hit their kids.