Author Topic: Lords of Chaos ( the bloody rise of the satanic metal ....)  (Read 1368 times)

Offline NAILBOMB

• View Profile
Lords of Chaos ( the bloody rise of the satanic metal ....)
« on: November 09, 2006, 07:51:30 AM »
...underground.
 I own and read this book but Im a lazy fuck so Im gonna copy paste an overview.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lords-Chaos-Blo ... 0922915946
COPY PASTED:
"
I have to admit to not being a strict black metal fan, although I certainly find the scene terribly intriuging.Moynihan and Soderlind offer up a compelling,intelligent and ultimatley insightful book on the relatively untapped Norwegian black metal underworld.
Focusing on the prime movers of the scene,the book sees through the sadisitc and childish behaviour of some of these unsavoury characters and tries to discover possible motives for thier bizarre and awful crimes aswell as serving as a who's who of a small but powerful genre.A book thats hard to put down for it's sheer dedication for it's subject and the often (not meant) hilarious quotes from band members!
Having said that, it seems fitting that through-out the book it sustains a constant dark and eerie feel,some sections are downright shocking.A must for anyone with a love (or should that be hate?) for any type of music.Unlikely to be bettered!"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
bedience,Subservience, leads to Substance..