Author Topic: Please Read This........I Need Your Help.  (Read 1958 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Please Read This........I Need Your Help.
« on: November 02, 2006, 09:38:45 PM »
Hi,

I've been searching online trying to learn all I can about Roloff's various organizations. Here is why.

I have a very dear lady friend.....whom I really care about. She's on one hand the sweetest lady in the world. At the same time I have NEVER met anyone in my life as messed up in the mind as she is. Alcoholic, drug addicted....promiscuous....even sociopathic at times. Dealing with her is nigh on impossible, like multiple personalities. Pretty much everyone who has ever been close to her has given up on her at this point, even family. Yet, if you met her you would never suspect anything was wrong until you got to know her better.

She's on a kamikaze mission toward self destruction. Not her first either. What truly scares me is that one of these days she will probably get it right and die.

About 2 years ago when she was in a period of recovery from drugs and functioning pretty well she told me all about her family's imvolvement with Roloff in Corpus Christie during the early 70's. She told me some of the most heinous tales I have ever heard. I had to check everything out she told me because frankly I do not believe about 90% of the things she tells me....she lies to me and everyone else with astonishing frequency.

So far....from what I've read.....she has told me the truth...for the most part anyway. She also told me that Roloff had her raped and that she gave birth to twins which were taken from her around 1974 I'm guessing....which I do find very hard to believe, but I suppose it's possible. I'm thinking a more likely scenario is/was that she got pregnant accidently and might use that story because the emotional pain is more than she can handle. If any of it is true at all that is......

Anyway, I believe that the root of all her problems stem from her time associated with Roloff. I just want to know as much as I can about whatever I can so I can be a friend to her.....I know she is beyond my ability to help but I really do care for her.

I'm probably wrong for doing this but her name then was Sheryl A. Brown. She sang with the HoneyBee Quartet. I've seen pictures so I know it's true.

If anyone knew her......please email me at [email protected]

I'd be interested in corresponding with any of you on any topic concerning Roloff/Rebekah abuse.

Thank You,

John
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Your Friend
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 07:28:17 PM »
How is your friend, did she ever get the help she needed, or did she end up a victim to Roloff forever?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »