Author Topic: FACEKHAN : too much time on your hands  (Read 3550 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
FACEKHAN : too much time on your hands
« on: March 13, 2003, 04:03:00 AM »
[personal info masked by Sysadmin]
XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX

Feel free to email me or call is better!
I have tons of time on my hands to bad mouth people I don't know and have no first hand knowledge.  XXXXX : You leave a sloppy trail. Get smart. TOAST!!!

sincerely
A Fornits customer.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline FaceKhan

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2003, 08:50:00 AM »
I must be moving up in the world. Now that some nut case knows my home address. If the admin would please knock that post away I would appreciate it. I don't need any psychos knocking on my door, although I currently don't live there.
All of the darkness of the world cannot put out the light of one small candle.\"

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2003, 12:17:00 PM »
Gee, I wonder who was using 24.241.100.10 ( 24-241-100-10.charter.com ) at 2003-03-13 01:03:00 Pacific time.

Think I should contact the legal department at
[email protected]
      Charter Communications
      12405 Powerscourt Dr.
      St. Louis , MO 63131
      US
      314-288-3889

Decisions, decisions.....

Oh, btw "Fornits Customer", when the hell are you going to start paying me?

The function of the press is very high. It is almost holy. It ought to
serve as a forum for the people, through which the people may know freely what is going on. To misstate or suppress the news is a breach of trust.
--Mr. Justice Brandeis

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2003, 12:12:00 PM »
I just thought that the viewers here would like to know that this forum is a biased forum with the admin editing posts.  

The information that was posted above about FaceKhan was public information anyone in the world can view at http://whois.net/whois.cgi2?d=citizenkhan.com  (until he got smart and changed it to a private registration with GoDaddy). So why is it edited? Biased?

I just think the public on this forum should know who this know-it-all really is.  All I did was post public information - you people post uncensored OPINION (true : some of you may have had previous experience with programs, but if you had a problem at Mt. Bachelor that doesn't mean that you are an expert on Provo Canyon.

I think if this is going to be a censored group discussion then the admin should only allow people to post info on a school or program that they have first hand knowledge.

I think that would be program parents have a right to just the facts (which they are completely entitled to of course), but let the facts be facts and not opinion.

What could you do with the legal dept. at charter? They would probably laugh at you and tell you there was nothing wrong with the way I posted info here.  Go ahead and rap with the "techies" at IPAddressing - they'll tell you the general geographic area, but nothing more.  The IP is dynamic meaning I could be anyone in the US depending on how many connections run on this IP.  Don't be angry that I use the system : YOU BUILT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline FaceKhan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2003, 01:13:00 PM »
:wstupid:

http://www.charter.com/site/rules.asp#aup

4. NO THREATS OR HARASSMENT

Customer will not use, nor allow others to use, the Service to transmit any material that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property or which harasses, abuses, defames or invades the privacy of any other person or entity.

9. NO IMPERSONATION OR FORGERY

Customer will not, nor allow others to, impersonate another user, falsify one's user name, age or identity in e-mail or in any post or transmission to any newsgroup or mailing list or other similar groups or lists. Customer will not, nor allow others to, forge any message header of any electronic transmission, originating or passing through the Service

BY USING THE SERVICE, CUSTOMER AGREES TO THE TERMS OF THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY. CHARTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE THE CUSTOMER'S ACCOUNT WITHOUT NOTICE, AT CHARTER'S SOLE DISCRETION, IF CUSTOMER OR OTHERS WHO USE CUSTOMER'S ACCOUNT VIOLATE THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY. CHARTER ALSO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO IMMEDIATELY REMOVE ANY MATERIAL OR INFORMATION THAT VIOLATES THIS POLICY FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER AT CHARTER'S SOLE DISCRETION WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.

A. Cable systems and other ISPs' do keep records of what accounts use which ip addresses for security reasons and investigating abuse.

First of all in retrieving information from whois you agreed not to use it the way that you did. Secondly you attempted to impersonate me, and tried to make an account on this website in an attempt to impersonate me. Third, you violated the acceptable use agreement for your ISP and they can terminate your account for such actions.

It is not censorship to protect the members of this board from harrassment from the likes of you.

Everything I have said about WWASP and other programs is simply repeating published media accounts and personal experiences that have been published online.

I have not for instance, published the address of the Lichfield family's mansion in a way that encourages people to hurt them or otherwise harrass them nor have I attempted to impersonate him and then stated "yes, I like abusing children and here is my phone number and address. "

You want to defend these programs on this board, then that is your right. You want to argue about whether locking kids in a dog cage or beating them with sticks is abuse or treatment the you go ahead but if you ever threaten me again there will be consequences.

Removing my name from whois costs money as I am sure you know.

Please send $9 to the paypal account linked to my comcast address that you have for every year you plan on being alive.   And stop by my house anytime, I will show you my knife and sword collection asshole. :smile:

[ This Message was edited by: FaceKhan on 2003-03-15 10:37 ]

[ This Message was edited by: FaceKhan on 2003-03-15 10:43 ]

[ This Message was edited by: FaceKhan on 2003-03-15 10:49 ]

[ This Message was edited by: FaceKhan on 2003-03-15 10:53 ]
All of the darkness of the world cannot put out the light of one small candle.\"

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2003, 04:44:00 PM »
Facekhan is entirely correct
Anonymous wrote

You leave a sloppy trail. Get smart. TOAST!!!

Care to explain to me how, exactly, this could be construed as anything other than a death threat?

The only voluntary urine sample they'll get from me is a taste test
--Bumper Sticker

Offline FaceKhan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2003, 05:08:00 PM »
Maybe he works for godaddy and it was all just a marketing ploy to get me to buy their private domain service. Nah I think it was a threat.

My only question is what self-proclaimed healer of children put you up to this?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2003, 05:23:00 PM »
Buddy, you shouldn't have to pay to maintain your account. When it's time to renew leme see if I can cut you a better deal than that.

In order to live free and happily you must sacrifice boredom. It is not always an easy sacrifice.
-- Richard Bach

Offline FaceKhan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2003, 05:38:00 PM »
I think you misunderstand. I am paying for their domain by proxy service so no one can retrieve my information from the whois database anymore. I save about 26 bucks a year with godaddy as opposed to other registrars so paying 9 of it back for additional privacy is not a big deal.

I could have edited my account details and
removed my address but this is better.

My hosting company is another story. I have had bad luck with hosting companies. One "forgot" to tell me and 50,000 of their other customers that their credit card database was stolen (got a newslink from their competitor), and the more recent one is just not nice to their customers.

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them?" Babylon 5-A Late Delivery from Avalon

[ This Message was edited by: FaceKhan on 2003-03-15 14:43 ]

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2003, 06:40:00 PM »
Well, we're nice to our customers. Check out the rates page from the main site (click home) and let me know if we can help you out. We'll cut you a better than standard rate, since your site is not that huge and not commercial.

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark.  The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.  
--Plato

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2003, 02:16:00 PM »
Dear Facekhan,

My sister just sent my niece to Ivy Ridge academy...any input from you would be greatly appreciated.

thanks