Author Topic: Sue Scheff Sue Scheff Scheff Sue Scheff Sue Scheff  (Read 14613 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sue Scheff Sue Scheff Scheff Sue Scheff Sue Scheff
« on: October 27, 2006, 10:11:27 PM »
The programs Sue Scheff referred to ARE abusive. There is a mother who posts here regularly about her daughter who was abused in a program after being referred by Sue Scheff. You hate WWASPS so much, you are willing to align yourself with anyone who flys the anti-wwasp flag, no matter what their true intentions are. It's selfish to think that kids only get abused in WWASPS programs and then align yourself with a profiteer of troubled families, who refer to other programs which are known to be abusive! If you really want to know the truth read the WWASPS vs. PURE transcript in detail and see what kind of child advocate she really is. I was abused in a WWASPS facility and I am horrified at how she is using program victims horror stories to make money! Not to mention that she was the biggest referer to WWASPS and continued to refer after she took her daughter out! Wake up!

It seems the anti-wwasps advocates who support Sue Scheff and PURE have nothing to say about the revelation in those transcripts that Sue Scheff continued to refer to WWASPS after Sue Scheff took her OWN daughter ASHLYN SCHEFF out claiming Ashlyn Scheff had been abused, or if they have, I haven't seen the posts. I am curious though how they and Sue Scheff defend such actions? It just doesn't make sense, IMO. Anybody have a link to posts from these supporters? I'd like to know what their opinion is.
Thank you.

Back to top Sue Scheff
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Anyone else agree?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2006, 10:27:56 PM »
BORING .... ::argue::  :roll:  ::boohoo::  ::bangin::  ::bigmouth::  :silly:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2006, 10:34:45 PM »
What's boring about asking for the truth?

Now what IS BORING is Izzy promoting her friend Sue Scheff as some "Advocate of the month."  Now that's boring.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2006, 12:34:55 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
What's boring about asking for the truth?

Now what IS BORING is Izzy promoting her friend Sue Scheff as some "Advocate of the month."  Now that's boring.

Actually, I thought that was good for a snort and a snicker. What a piece of work  :roll:

WWASP kid - I used to be among those who defended Susan. I can assure you, that many who once did, now don't.  There was a lot of shocked chatter when those transcripts began making the rounds; and this was also when the allegations concerning the abusive treatment at Whitmore came to light.  Luke 8 vs 17

Romans 2 vs 16

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2006, 01:33:10 AM »
Was looking at the WWASP thread: Several threads have been re-posted that help clarify some of the "Scheff/Bock history"  

Several "SCHEFF supporters" posted at one time using their own names--but that doesn't seem to be the case any longer.  Wonder why?

You have it correct, WWASP poster: Scheff did refer to WWASP programs after claiming Ashley was abused at that WWASP facility. You'd have to ask her how any "Mom" could do that for money?

And Scheff did continue to refer children to Whitmore during the criminal investigation and after the owner, Cheryl Sudweeks was charged with criminal child abuse. Again, you'd have to ask her why she'd do that for money?

And yet Scheff sues another "MOM" for name-calling on the internet? Something seems way off there, in my opinion. Carey Bock didn't put any children in danger for money, did she?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sue Scheff and Falcon Ridge Ranch Sue Scheff Sue Scheff
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2006, 08:40:34 AM »
Sue Scheff  Sue Scheff  Sue Scheff  Sue Scheff  Sue Scheff
(QUOTE)
Marie Peart was the admission person for a program in Utah called Falcon Ridge Ranch. PURE referred to this program (and possibly still does. However, this program has since been sold to another progam in Utah). It was discovered, when Van, the owner called his own 800 #, that Marie was answering the phone as PURE, NOT Falcon Ridge.
Marie Peart was funneling ALL calls to Falcon Ridge through PURE to suck extra money off of Falcon Ridge. The $2,000 referral fee would then be split between Sue and Marie. And Falcon Ridge was none the wiser UNTIL he called his own #.
As far as I can tell, PURE is corrupt inside and out!!!(QUOTE)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Marie Peart
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2006, 09:40:24 AM »
ARe you saying maybe Lichfield was in the right when he had Marie prosecuted her for fraud or theft or embezzlement?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sue Scheff Why Not prosecuted ? Re: Marie Peart
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2006, 09:41:59 AM »
Quote from: ""Lichfield and Scheff""
ARe you saying maybe Lichfield was in the right when he had Marie prosecuted her for fraud or theft or embezzlement?

Does anyone know why Sue Scheff was not chared with theft by Lichfield, if this is true about Marie Peart?

Isn't Marie a relative of Lichfield?  Can anyone clarify?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2006, 10:29:15 AM »
///Carey Bock didn't put any children in danger for money, did she?///

I believe she did; although not in as direct a manner. She devastated the program parent outreach efforts, that would on occasion open a programmed parents eyes, and get them off the Kool-aid.  She knew what she was doing would have this effect. She didn't care. In fact, I feel she was actively working with WWASP at one time. She got to the point where she often said her problem wasn't with WWASP, it was with Dundee (Like there is a difference) which is why, I theorize, they were at first paying for her lawyers.

Still, this judgment is outrageous and needs to be appealed. She was an aggravation. She was spitefully, mindlessly vengeful;. But no way did she cause more damage to Susan than has been done to thousands of victims, of other civil actions, that only received a few tens of  thousands of dollars. 20, 30, 40 - maybe 100 in some cases. Phil did get Lulu Millions - but look what she had endured!

The families of victims who have been killed by gross negligence have not received anything like this amount.  This judgment is an outrage.  I despise Carey - but I hope she can find a way to appeal this.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2006, 03:11:06 PM »
sous chef

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASP versus SUE SCHEFF Court Tranqcript
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2006, 03:15:41 PM »
"If you read the WWASP vs PURE transcript: Sue Scheff testifies about Katie Lank's death at Red Rock, and defends this abusive facility with words to the affect: "Katie didn't die at Red Rock Academy, this girl died AT THE HOSPITAL."
As if it makes any difference exactly where this poor girl drew her last breath of life.

This remark by Scheff makes about as much sense as her testimony about the rape at Sorenson Ranch, when Scheff tries to explain away the rape of a young teenage girl with the words, "....everyone makes mistakes."

Since when is it a "MISTAKE" to rape a child?"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Carey: APPEAL THE SUE SCHEFF JUDGMENT AND GET JUSTICE!
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2006, 03:18:12 PM »
"The families of victims who have been killed by gross negligence have not received anything like this amount. This judgment is an outrage. I despise Carey - but I hope she can find a way to appeal this."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2006, 10:52:22 PM »
I don't believe anyone can say that Carey Bock ever referred any child to any program for any amount of money.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2006, 10:57:57 PM »
Anyone find this a bit strange?

The parents who were referred to these "kinder, gentler, safer, wonderful programs" (YEA, RIGHT!!!!) by Ms. Scheff always refer to this woman as "SUE SCHEFF."

The posters who are, or were, her close friends: always refer to her as "SUSAN."

Wonder why the "cozy, little nick-name" with these parents?
Perhaps as sign of things to come?  SUE SUE SUE SUE....in court?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2006, 11:00:42 PM »
And what does that have to do with the price of tea in China? There are plenty of people angry with the woman, it appear she angered many people in the past and that she is not well liked. Maybe you should go back and read through some old posts, though what's the point? And who knows, when she was a WWASPIE parent and her twins were in the program she might have sold a kid or two or more to WWASPS - none of you will know that for sure unless WWASPS is willing to give up their records to see if she ever got free tuition for referring kids there. That's how it works, you know. Refer a kid to the program and you get a month for free.