Author Topic: You don't know where I get my facts from? Hmmmmm  (Read 1527 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
You don't know where I get my facts from? Hmmmmm
« on: March 07, 2003, 02:28:00 PM »
Hello recent Pathway graduate parent. Did I say parent? Oh yes parents. Were you even a CLIENT in Pathway? Were you ever locked in a phasere room? Were you ever trapped inside a building for months without being able to go outside, talk to your family, or even go to schoool? Were you ever belittled by staff members that had complete control over you? Hmmm, I don't think so. Now, more questions, "Are you brainwashed? Is your daughter?" Yeah, probably. I really don't appreciate your feeble attempts to defend Pathway, and I don't think you have the right to imply that I don't know what I am talking about. I am good friends with a former peerstaff. His name is Brad. I am also friends with a current peerstaff. His name is Steve. You're telling me that they are able to run groups legally? You say you have seen paper that allows this? You are either a liar or have been lied to. I have had conversations with BOTH of these staff members, and they are both aware that they are not allowed to administer therapy. Go ahead. Ask Steve. I've argued with him about it many times, and I know him very well as we went through the program together. Hell, ask him if he thinks all of the clients need to be there. See what he says. Oh yeah, and I love it how you are able to spit out all of that bullshit that Pathway hammered into your head. It's almost refreshing to hear how crazy it all sounds! Whem, I feel much better. See ya. EMSR    Oh hey. Thank you very much, Antigen, for making the comment that you have no reason to distrust me. I was fumed after CPA's comments, and you really calmed me down. I'm glad there are people like you on this site.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2003, 05:35:00 PM »
I THINK THE ONLY PERSON THAT IS BRAINWASHED IS YOU BY THE DRUGS YOU STILL USE OTHERWISE YOU WOULD GROW UP AND BE A MAN. SHOW WHO YOU ARE NAME ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER. OR DO YOU THINK YOUR VOICE OR IDENTITY WILL LEAVE YOU CONSQUENCES.  

PROUD GRADUATE

Offline SurvivorEMSR

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2003, 05:59:00 PM »
Are you making a threat? It sounds like you need to grow up. Why would I leave my personal information? I have no reason to. For your information I don't use drugs, and I am a pre-law student at university. I am very proud of what I have accomplished, and I don't owe any of it to Pathway. Oh, and why don't you leave your name and phone number? I would be happy to contact you and discuss our issues like gentlemen without making threats. See you later. Yes, and you really need to work on your punctuation.

[ This Message was edited by: SurvivorEMSR on 2003-03-11 15:00 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2003, 01:48:00 PM »
Man Ed Watch What You Saw

Offline SurvivorEMSR

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2003, 08:59:00 PM »
What the hell does that mean?; "Watch what you saw."  :???: Did you mean to say, "Watch what you say?"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2003, 07:24:00 PM »
why the hell would you ever leave you address or number on this site or any site for that matter. there is something that most people now a days prize and hold dearly to them and that would happen to be security and privacy. and what the hell is this about some sort of threat? threatening someone online has got to be one of the gayest things i have ever heard of. what the hell are you hoping to happen by doing that? verbally bashing them and praying that some how they would kill themselves over you little taunts? get a life... listen, people can do whatever the hell they want even if that is doing drugs. of course there are the possible consequences but they have choices...and that is coming from someone who is still clean and going to meetings while still recovering from the aftermath pathway had on me when they emotionally, verbally, and mentally raped my fragile little mind.

indy graduate,
chris

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2003, 07:34:00 PM »
Anon wrote:
"Thank you very much, Antigen, for making the comment that you have no reason to distrust me. I was fumed after CPA's comments, and you really calmed me down. I'm glad there are people like you on this site."

Hey, I hear ya'! When you're surrounded by lunatics and isolated from the commonly accepted reality, it's hard to keep a grip on your own sanity. Took me YEARS to get over the Program neurosis of wondering if everyone could read my mind, if I really was was a liar and an addict, etc. Glad I could be of service. T'warn't nothin but tellin' it like it is.

If All it takes is an infinite number of monkeys with type writers, then how come there's no Shakespeare coming out of AOL?
-- Anonymous

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2003, 07:36:00 PM »
On 2003-03-10 14:35:00, Anonymous wrote:
"I THINK THE ONLY PERSON THAT IS BRAINWASHED IS YOU BY THE DRUGS YOU STILL USE OTHERWISE YOU WOULD GROW UP AND BE A MAN. SHOW WHO YOU ARE NAME ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER. OR DO YOU THINK YOUR VOICE OR IDENTITY WILL LEAVE YOU CONSQUENCES.  

PROUD GRADUATE"

Who did you say you were again? (Oh! The Irony!!!)  :rofl:  What is it about Program people and shouting all the time, anyway. Hey Anon. Give me your address and I'll send you some windex so you can clean the spit off your monitor. Genereal Delivery @ a zip-code near you would be fine. I don't want you to think I'm threatening you or anything. I'm only trying to be helpful and supportive.

I am not a vegetarian because I love animals;  I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.  
-- A. Whitney Brown

Anonymity Anonymous
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes