Author Topic: Russ Decker  (Read 7922 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Russ Decker
« on: October 18, 2006, 02:48:04 AM »
here's where that sadist Russ decker is at now. Working for a "christian" counseling company. Wonder if they know the details of his infamous stay at CEDU?

http://www.christiancounselingservice.o ... elors.html
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
dummy fathead
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 10:28:02 AM »
Jesus people. doesn't anyone give a fuck that these people are getting credit in the legitimate world after what really went on in CEDU? It's outrageous, and time may pass, but I'm not ready to forgive all. soon, maybe I'll be back to the zen state of mind i was in before diving back into my psyche and the years I was under the supervision of meatheads like that chump. I wish I had known him personally, Why? Because then I'd know where to find him.

Goddamnit, It's upsetting that CEDU is dead. Who the hell are we supposed to talk to/ about it. Aw fuck it. I guess I'll just decide to "get over it".
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Russ Decker
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2006, 02:54:00 PM »
So how many of you will e-mail thsi Christian Counseling Center with your stories?  Here is chance to get some closure for the torture.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Russ Decker
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2006, 10:12:33 PM »
when was he at CEDU? Does anyone know what facility, the dates and the program (high or jr. high?)  Thanks

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Herr Decker
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2006, 03:22:56 AM »
He was not only a former student but also a staff member in the early 90's. I'm not sure how long he was there after 94. He was your typical bigoted jock type suffering from little dick syndrome. A person who would have fit in quite well as a member an Einsatzgruppen within the Waffen-SS. (google or wiki this if you don't get the reference) His disclosures were quite interesting and I have to wonder if he would discuss any of the things he talked (screamed) about  in raps with any of his current clients. Lots of skeletons there, just ask anyonewho was in his family/team.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Kristen Gilja
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2006, 09:21:28 AM »
i read something off of this post and I went to sleep. While I was sleeping a name came into my mind. I don't know why it's important, but it kept me up. The name is Kristen Gilja. I've never seen her name at this site, but I remeber sitting in her raps. Does anyone else remember this name/person?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Herr Decker
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2006, 02:37:02 PM »
Quote from: ""jew4you""
He was not only a former student but also a staff member in the early 90's. I'm not sure how long he was there after 94. He was your typical bigoted jock type suffering from little dick syndrome. A person who would have fit in quite well as a member an Einsatzgruppen within the Waffen-SS. (google or wiki this if you don't get the reference) His disclosures were quite interesting and I have to wonder if he would discuss any of the things he talked (screamed) about  in raps with any of his current clients. Lots of skeletons there, just ask anyonewho was in his family/team.

Was he at the Running Springs gulag and if so jr. hi or hi?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Russ Decker
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2006, 03:45:35 PM »
He was at the running springs hell-hole.  He left in 2003, I think when he didn't get to move up to the high school director position.  He totured strictly at the high school.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
hmmm
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2006, 12:51:04 AM »
I think I am going to email them some of the things he used to call us in raps. Screaming at a 15 year old girl that she is a whore and slut because she gave a guy a blowjob once and was still a virgin is abusive. What a way to screw up a normal interest in sex. That's really a guy I want to have work for me as a Marriage and Family Therapist Intern. They say he has "more than 15 years of experience working with adolescents and families in crisis". Wonder if he holds rap sessions with the families he works with? Or better yet, has he explained to any of the therapists he works for/with what happened in profeets or raps? I needed therapy more when I left than when I got in, and the two shrinks I saw were both appalled by what happened at CEDU.

Offline Jack1963

• View Profile
Re: Russ Decker
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2006, 10:14:53 PM »
I knew him in Running Springs. He was a complete jackass. He didn't give a damn about helping the kids - just playing mind games and power tripping on them.

Sorry to see he's still hurting people.

Quote from: ""jew4you""
here's where that sadist Russ decker is at now. Working for a "christian" counseling company. Wonder if they know the details of his infamous stay at CEDU?

http://www.christiancounselingservice.o ... elors.html
ack

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Russ Decker
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2006, 09:57:02 PM »
i agree i had a best friend in his family, and my poor maris, anywhoo he should burn and i wrote one, now it's up to the company to decide if they truely care about their patients.

julie
[email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Kristen Gilja
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2006, 05:39:24 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
i read something off of this post and I went to sleep. While I was sleeping a name came into my mind. I don't know why it's important, but it kept me up. The name is Kristen Gilja. I've never seen her name at this site, but I remeber sitting in her raps. Does anyone else remember this name/person?

Ahhh....Gilja...the "natural" one...really mellow hippy style.

You probably don't read much about her in these threads as she wasn't such a nightmare compared to most of the staff.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Russ Decker
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2007, 04:14:52 AM »
yeah if i recall correctly he admitted in raps, to doing a shitload of acid, setting a homeless man on fire, and raping a girl.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
Russ Decker
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2007, 12:53:30 PM »
That's getting me all hot and wet.

Dropping acid followed by a human bonfire to a good old fashioned rape finale.

I wish they had summer camp for that.

Is Russ a cedu grad turned staff?

Are you sure about that disclosure?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Decker
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2007, 12:04:21 PM »
I personally remember the acid abuse and setting the homeless man on fire....