Author Topic: Taking time to give thanks  (Read 1168 times)

Offline ClayL

• View Profile
Taking time to give thanks
« on: March 07, 2003, 09:30:00 AM »
I am certain I at least know you. WNC, went to MPA, most likely and maybe even Southern College?

Clay
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2003, 09:41:00 AM »
Hi abush76,
I like the three branches. We get to hear 4 aspects of you, you are a wonderful writer. It sounds like you are doing alot better. Don't preasure yourself about a job, stress is not good for us, it's not good for anyone, but especially not us PTSDers!! I had some what of a break down myself after finding these sites, alot of it had to do with my absent relationship with my mother. I'm so greatful for my 'newer' family. Your wife sounds very supportive, you are blessed. Thank you for your thank you, and thank you. :lol: that sounds funny.
I mean it though.
 Take care, get lots of vitamin C!(it's good for you)
 Morli

Offline ClayL

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2003, 05:40:00 PM »
Dr. Lovett is my father and my stint at MPA was just over a semester before being asked to leave. Never cold stand all those crazy rules. Your shirt or maybe your arm was concealing the weapon, some police have no sense of humor. Was real good friends with Lisa Kirkpatrick andnher brother Jim in Hendersonville. Last I saw of her though was while at she was at UNC. Ran into Hailey there also. You most likely have no idea who I am talking about though.

Question, ahhhh, I seee. You were in ATL when it converted to whatever it's present incarnation is, right?

CL

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2003, 03:47:00 PM »
::heart::  "Love. Love is how the the world was created and it will be love that transforms this earth into something greater."

Thanks Anthony.