Author Topic: "Are you still not over it?"  (Read 6721 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
"Are you still not over it?"
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2003, 02:14:00 AM »
I looked up Straight to look for some old friends. I'm sure I'm not the only one who didn't specifically come here all fucked-up.
  I never gave a rats ass about anyone who was still trying to work it out until a couple of you cry-babies started giving people shit for being "over it ".  Some people just don't really care that this shit happened to them. I don't. Big fucking deal. If you are hurting, thats where you are.  That sucks , but it's not my fault. And pretty much , go fuck your selves if you don't like me just because I am not bothered by dumb-ass closed down Straight Inc. And fuck all thier offspring too...Threre are plenty of better reasons to hate me.
   "2dogs" is my Apache name. Well my full Apache name is "2 dogs fucking"....Joey
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ClayL

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2003, 03:40:00 AM »
It has always amazed me to watch someone ask for an opinion of something and then, because they dislike the opinion, bitch about it. I've said my piece and been bitch-slapped and praised for it. I personally think some people are just playing devil's advocate and grousing about the sour grapes. The best part of being human, I don't have to keep repeating the same mistakes expecting a different result. Some people find this to be a definition of insanity....

Clay

Offline METALGOD8

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2003, 11:08:00 AM »
For someone who is "over it" you sure do sound quite angry about straight victims and their individual situations in the present day scene. Please relax, take a deep breath, avoid the boards if you have to, or something, but I really do not appreciate being told to fuck off. I think that some people are over it and some aren't. Certainly they are entitled either way, to be or not be, it is not up to you. Your way is not the only way, and if others aren't heeding your wishes, then too bad. The world was here before you and will most likely be here after you are gone, so it is in your best interest to make the best of a horrible situation and support each other, right?

MG8 :smokin:

Offline 2dogs

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2003, 12:03:00 PM »
I was actually laughing while I wrote that. Electrons don't get me angry too often, but I even think it's funnier how you and a few others like to tell people that they "are angry" and "calm down" , like it's some bad person who has less to his/her credit if they are accused of being less than agreeable. Why don't  you , un-relax  and stop breathing so deep.Makes just about as much sense. I didn't specically tell you to "fuck-off" , unless you are saying you hate me because I'm over it. Then ,you can piss on yourself while you are at it. Anyone who is not over it is fine by me unless you start that "group's will" bullshit about EVERYBODY must not be ok since you are still tripping....Joey