Author Topic: Straight in Plymouth MI.  (Read 5645 times)

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
Straight in Plymouth MI.
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2005, 10:21:00 PM »
Good to hear your brother is doing good. i understand what he means about the good and bad times. I made some close friends while there and had some really great host parents. This influenced my decision to stay in the program. I was convinced that if I left my friends would have nothing to do w/ me. Plus I was living not far from the bldg. out in Canton and made so many cool friends at school that it just became my new life. It was hard when I had to move back "home" and start all over. My mom moved to a new city and I had to go to yet another school. I moved back to the area 2 years after graduating the program. Back home was no longer my home. Anyways, I have got back in touch w/ friends from my program and it's been wonderful.

Glad to see you came back and posted. It's always nice to see Michigan people come around.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline Detroit

• View Profile
Straight in Plymouth MI.
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2005, 04:36:00 AM »
I remember brad
[ This Message was edited by: Detroit on 2005-12-17 01:37 ]

Offline MammaBird

• View Profile
Straight in Plymouth MI.
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2005, 10:15:00 PM »
I was lucky enough to get out 2 months before Brad's incarceration.  Were you around then?

Offline Detroit

• View Profile
Straight in Plymouth MI.
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2005, 08:32:00 AM »
I don't remember exactly, I just remember being there at the same time.  I remember other names like Jeff Pelon, Dan Levine, Neil M, Frank ?, adam goldstien, and some others.

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
Straight in Plymouth MI.
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2005, 04:56:00 PM »
On 2005-12-21 05:32:00, Detroit wrote:

"I don't remember exactly, I just remember being there at the same time.  I remember other names like Jeff Pelon, Dan Levine, Neil M, Frank ?, adam goldstien, and some others.  

"

Damn Dan must have been in there for a hell of a long time because he was in the program with me.
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline MammaBird

• View Profile
Straight in Plymouth MI.
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2005, 08:26:00 PM »
Dan either copped out or got pulled several months before I got out.

I remember Jeff Pelon, didn't he date Gene Keyser's little sister Julie for a while after Straight?

Offline Detroit

• View Profile
Straight in Plymouth MI.
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2005, 04:39:00 AM »
I think Dan graduated shortly after I got there.  I also remember a guy named "Dee", kinda goofy and awkward.  I remember two brothers who had to wear ace bandages around their forearms to cover tatoos.   My memory is terrible but here is everone else I can think of... Rob Meesig, ?Lauden, Len Noe, Donnie something, ? Rowe, some guy from Holly, MI and his house had a lot of land so you could go snowmobiling if you were on 4th phase or something because you were still on the property, Neil Mattson, Chris Fisher, Tom something who wore glasses and lived in Canton I think, Brad Otto, twin sisters from Portage, some guy from Paw Paw, MI, Allen somthing.  Sorry, my memory is so bad because I've been blocking that whole part of my life out for the past 15 years.  This is really the first time I've seriously tried to remember any of it.

Offline MammaBird

• View Profile
Straight in Plymouth MI.
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2005, 10:52:00 PM »
Did Dan graduate?? He was there when I first got put in, I heard gossip about him from a friend lucky enough to have been pulled and assumed he was as well.  
  Chris Fisher was my newcomer, and later my oldcomer.  She was a really good person.
  It's weird to hear these names again, I know.
  You must have got put in shortly before I left.  I wasn't really participating much in group directly before I left, I was mostly off in the corner or in the infirmary.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Straight in Plymouth MI.
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2006, 09:32:19 AM »
Quote from: ""Detroit""
I think Dan graduated shortly after I got there.  I also remember a guy named "Dee", kinda goofy and awkward.  I remember two brothers who had to wear ace bandages around their forearms to cover tatoos.   My memory is terrible but here is everone else I can think of... Rob Meesig, ?Lauden, Len Noe, Donnie something, ? Rowe, some guy from Holly, MI and his house had a lot of land so you could go snowmobiling if you were on 4th phase or something because you were still on the property, Neil Mattson, Chris Fisher, Tom something who wore glasses and lived in Canton I think, Brad Otto, twin sisters from Portage, some guy from Paw Paw, MI, Allen somthing.  Sorry, my memory is so bad because I've been blocking that whole part of my life out for the past 15 years.  This is really the first time I've seriously tried to remember any of it.

Wow, you remember more than me.  Most of those guys stayed at my house at one time or another.  Did you ever stay in jackson?  (the guys always wanted us to drive them by the prison, lol) Len Noe was at our place a lot.  I have to say, for my part, I really liked having phasers at our house on the weekends.  It was like having a bunch of brothers- we played Nintendo and spades all weekend.  I mean, there were good parts.  Remember Chris from Pittsburgh?  I went to college in Pittsburgh, and they helped me get setteled- made the move less scary.  (Rob Wolfe too)

Offline Detroit

• View Profile
Straight in Plymouth MI.
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2007, 11:46:17 PM »
I remember a short dude from jackson, always needed a shave I think.   If that was you, sorry I don't remember your name but I remember you being real chill.  Nintendo games are fun, I downloaded a bunch of old ones and still play em.  I played this one game, master blaster, at this kid in Dearborn's house.  He was a little slow but we got along alright.  I keep trying to remember his name, its driving me crazy.  Anyway ... back in a few more months