Poll

Who is the stupidest fuck on fornits?

Son of Serbia
0 (0%)
Annie \"I Love Moose Cock\" Hall
5 (71.4%)
Hall \"I Love Dressing Up In My Mom\'s Pantyhose\" Jr.
2 (28.6%)
Deborah
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closes: April 23, 2043, 05:20:42 AM

Author Topic: Who's the stupidest fuck on this site?  (Read 3527 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: For Your Information
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2006, 09:16:14 AM »
Quote from: ""Son of Ottawa""
Because of her, I know what a woman wants. With her step-by-step instruction, I can please a woman of any age. Surely, my mother has done more for me than has YOUR mother.  know that my mother is not sexually involved in animals. She has made this clear to me.

I don't know about the animals.......But It's pretty obvious that your mother fucked you!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Son of Ottawa

• View Profile
Re: For Your Information
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2006, 04:57:08 PM »
Um... what gave it away?

Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""Son of Ottawa""
Because of her, I know what a woman wants. With her step-by-step instruction, I can please a woman of any age. Surely, my mother has done more for me than has YOUR mother.  know that my mother is not sexually involved in animals. She has made this clear to me.

I don't know about the animals.......But It's pretty obvious that your mother fucked you!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who's the stupidest fuck on this site?
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2006, 10:21:19 PM »
I just wanted to know why you had to curse at me moron. I don't need to hear your preaching.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2006, 08:30:48 AM »
I just wanted to know why you had to curse at me moron. I don't need to hear your preaching.

Ya see, there you go again with the name calling and hostility.
What is your damage little boy?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2006, 03:48:14 PM »
Who said I was a boy? Does it cut you down a few notches to know you're getting jerked around by a girl?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2006, 09:17:04 AM »
Who said I was a boy? Does it cut you down a few notches to know you're getting jerked around by a girl?

Not at all.  In fact, being that I am hetrosexual, I'm quite fond of  being "jerked" by girls, up & down, or around in circles, it's all good.

Now that I know you're a girl, I'll bet that all of your hostility and bitchiness is the result of you disappointing and unfullfilled love/sex life.  Let me guess, either your'e not getting laid at all (probably because you're so damn hideoous), or you're stuck with some loser who wouldn't know how please a woman if his life depended on it, right?  Or perhaps you're so bitter because your significant other left you for a more attractive woman?  I'll bet she's younger than you too.  Am I right?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2006, 12:19:48 PM »
I don't want to intrude on your important little quarrel, but I've never heard a guy talk to a girl about her sex life in that manner who doesn't have a pitiful sex life himself. In fact, I think the only people who try to attack another person's sex life in general are people who are extremely frustrated with their own sexual inadequacies. That said, whoever just posted managed to share more with us than I think any of us wanted to know. Sounds like your girlfriend got fucked raw by a younger guy a few times, eh? Having trouble keeping them loyal?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2006, 12:22:12 PM »
Or maybe I'm completely wrong and the fact that you can't spell "heterosexual" merely alludes to you being quite the flaming homosexual.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2006, 01:02:05 PM »
I don't want to intrude on your important little quarrel, but I've never heard a guy talk to a girl about her sex life in that manner who doesn't have a pitiful sex life himself. In fact, I think the only people who try to attack another person's sex life in general are people who are extremely frustrated with their own sexual inadequacies. That said, whoever just posted managed to share more with us than I think any of us wanted to know. Sounds like your girlfriend got fucked raw by a younger guy a few times, eh? Having trouble keeping them loyal?

this is ottawa's boy.  he can get a ride on her any time he wants.  it's girls OTHER THAN his mother that he has the problems with.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2006, 03:55:36 PM »
Yes, Annie sure has a lot of competition!  It is getting reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal close. :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2006, 08:07:12 AM »
Or maybe I'm completely wrong and the fact that you can't spell "heterosexual" merely alludes to you being quite the flaming homosexual.

Umm... did you ever hear of the term "typo"?  Guess not.
I must have really hit you pretty close to the mark, for you to attack my sexuality the way you just did.   So what is it anyways?  Did your man dump you, or are you just so butt-ugly to no man will take you? Also, since you're so fond of "flaming homosexuals", maybe you should consider switching to the other side! Maybe then you will finally find the fullfillment that your sad personal life so desperately needs.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2006, 12:11:32 AM »
I think if there's any thread that needs to be reminded of a certain quote it's this one...

Fighting on the internet is like the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2006, 08:38:48 AM »
The sheep who buy into cedu's bullshit are the most retarded of them all....That means you ANNE (and your loser son).