Author Topic: The Final Days  (Read 14191 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Final Days
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2005, 02:18:00 PM »
It was very ugly at the end all the staff met with Art and "blasted him", but he and they were too far gone by then. Decisions were made over every aspect of your life by Art and staff if you lived around the Seed.  Staff at the end tried to play innocent and , but really they ran the Seed at the end and didn't tell Art most things, he was gone by then. It's a shame, because I know a lot of people who dedicated most of their lives thinking they were doing the right thing only to feel like they were swindled and confused at the end.  

Anon (or anyone else who was there in the final years)what do you mena by the above quote? Why was staff "too far gone?" These are confusing statements, that make one wonder, "What exacly happened?" Can someone please tell the story clearly as to what exactly happened?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Final Days
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2006, 12:25:03 AM »
>Anon (or anyone else who was there in the final years)what do you mena by the above quote? Why was staff "too far gone?" These are confusing statements, that make one wonder, "What exacly happened?" Can someone please tell the story clearly as to what exactly happened? [/quote]

Art was mentally gone in the end. He had major Parkinson symptoms, but basically everyone split into 3 groups. Art's group / Lybbi's group and my family, becasue Art and Lybbi threw us out of their lives. feel free to email me if you wish [email protected] to discuss more.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »