Author Topic: Benefit in Houston  (Read 2552 times)

Offline Angel Lux

• View Profile
Benefit in Houston
« on: March 17, 2006, 03:25:00 PM »
If you are in the Houston area or wish to travel here, please e-mail me if you'd like to participate in an Art Show Benefit for a non-profit fight against institutionalized child and teen abuse.

[email protected]

We need donations of food, beverages, paper plates/cups, trash bags, volunteers for "grunt work", artists, performers, dj's, referrals, advice, and anything else that might help our cause.

Best,

Angel
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
sorry angel lux
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2006, 02:21:04 AM »
Dam, i just got the late night cant sleep think about old shit thing going on. I cant say how much this affects me to hear some of ur guys stories, I was at cedu in 94 95 i think, i was and still am a hard headed guy, i remember my first day being driven there told it was a summer camp, the strip search that followed all my cool shit being taken and to make matters even morew surreal having my long curly brown hair hacked of with fukin paper siccors.
  The experince made me who i am now but its safe to say i've become a lot harder of a man than i otherwise would have been i think but whos really to know, that smushing shit ,didnt go for it. I didnt care if i had to write my storey all day for a week of break the concrete vollyball court apart with a hammer and my hands, i actually got in a fight my second week there and they teliported this guy to that outward bound place not once but fuckin 2 times anything was better than cedu.  I was in a rap one time and they were giving these 2 girls shit for running away and wanting to take me to this day i wish we all three of us would have made it off that moutain and gotten to know each other but alas that was not meant to be.  To u lux keep ur head up kid, it sucks what happened to u but it makes u a more awre person and hopefully it will serve a positive later in life if u can belive that. Other than that as a fellow artist keep that whole thing up cause thats real and fun and all the other stuff remember we are really just really smart monkeys and we still do crazy monkey shit dont worry ur self over it, and that goes for anyone else beating them selves up for a stupid mistake they made or for something that another person did to u unjustly. Move on, its not ur fault . serious.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »