Author Topic: Talk about a chilling experience  (Read 6160 times)

Offline Stripe

• View Profile
Talk about a chilling experience
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2006, 05:16:10 PM »
The similarities are pretty freaky, aren't they?  Of course, program supporters will tell you it's all in your head and it really wasn't like that at all.  

When you think about the scrutiny you were under all the time, it's amazing that you really did not end up dead, insane or in jail, don't you think?  

I think any person who got out of there and is now able to lead an even reasonably funcitonal life should be damn proud of themselves. That kind of shit will make you crazy if you let it.

To have borne the kind of physical intrusions and mental spying perptrated on us as kids in that program takes a will and resilience we often do NOT realize we even have.  Afterall, being convinced of our own insanity and addicition is the first step in "recovery".....riiiiiiight.  I guess I can't really remember the seed's step one anymore.
 :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The person who stands up and says, ``This is stupid,\'\' either is asked to `behave\' or, worse, is greeted with a cheerful ``Yes, we know! Isn\'t it terrific ?\'\' -- Frank Zappa