Author Topic: IMPORTANT!!!! ALL SURVIVORS OF ALL PROGRAMS  (Read 3635 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
IMPORTANT!!!! ALL SURVIVORS OF ALL PROGRAMS
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2006, 03:54:11 PM »
Always looking for folks over here!

http://www.myspace.com/cafety

http://cafety.org
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2006, 05:14:41 PM »
hey buddy let me know when you got a few of them rounded up and in your locked room. i wanna come "visit" them for awhile[/quote]

You really think there would be much left by the time you got there?  Especially Gilcrease?  I love his 'no right or wrong-only what works' philosophy.  I guess the result of 15 minutes in a room with someone who can fight back-and hates his guts-couldn't possibly be wrong.  And I know for a fact a spinning heel kick to the head works quite well.  But like I said, I know it isn't going to happen-and I'm not going to do anything to make it happen, either.  But I can certainly dream-no law against that, is there?

Survivor of SCL

Offline survivor122770

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2006, 05:20:00 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
hey buddy let me know when you got a few of them rounded up and in your locked room. i wanna come "visit" them for awhile

You really think there would be much left by the time you got there?  Especially Gilcrease?  I love his 'no right or wrong-only what works' philosophy.  I guess the result of 15 minutes in a room with someone who can fight back-and hates his guts-couldn't possibly be wrong.  And I know for a fact a spinning heel kick to the head works quite well.  But like I said, I know it isn't going to happen-and I'm not going to do anything to make it happen, either.  But I can certainly dream-no law against that, is there?

Survivor of SCL[/quote
well it doesnt hurt to dream a little. i am not about violence anyway but a little fantasy doesnt hurt. i feel as strongly as you do about these peopl but thepeople i want to reach and educate will respond to soft spoken compassion. but in the fantasy world let me know when they are rounded up and i will burn my motor up at least trying to get there
was tortured at bethel childrens home for 4 yrs 84-88 i was there when it was raided

Offline survivor122770

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2006, 07:08:51 PM »
gilcrease is now running under Premier Educational Systems LLC. in other words you cant sue him personally now. he has himself a litte protection now. how convenient huh? check it out foiks! he call it a consulting service. the address ishttp://www.premier-ed.com/seminars/information/click on general to read some of his rhetoric and then check out service team. it is the same old crap. he tried to hide and we found him.
was tortured at bethel childrens home for 4 yrs 84-88 i was there when it was raided

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2006, 10:30:34 AM »
Quote from: ""survivor122770""
gilcrease is now running under Premier Educational Systems LLC. in other words you cant sue him personally now. he has himself a litte protection now. how convenient huh? check it out foiks! he call it a consulting service. the address ishttp://www.premier-ed.com/seminars/information/click on general to read some of his rhetoric and then check out service team. it is the same old crap. he tried to hide and we found him.

He may be personally immune from suits because of incorporation-but it opens him and the organization up to charges under the RICO statute-just three criminal convictions based on corporate misdeeds can trigger it.  And of course, as the head, he becomes part of the indictment-remember Enron, Ken Lay and the other corporate bigwigs?

Survivor of SCL