Author Topic: IMPORTANT!!!! ALL SURVIVORS OF ALL PROGRAMS  (Read 3634 times)

Offline survivor122770

• View Profile
IMPORTANT!!!! ALL SURVIVORS OF ALL PROGRAMS
« on: August 31, 2006, 08:20:11 PM »
we must unite to spread the truth and educate the public of the horrors of these programs. please check out HEAL at heal-online.org. the coordinator angela s. will be happy to let you know how best you can assist in this effort. feel free to contact me for any additional information.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
was tortured at bethel childrens home for 4 yrs 84-88 i was there when it was raided

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2006, 12:46:05 AM »
Also check out www.caica.org - there's lots of good information there and if you were harmed by WWASPS there's a lawfirm to contact, the Turley Law Firm is looking at cases of kids who were abused and parents who feel they were defrauded. The firm is in Texas and it's on the caica front page.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2006, 12:47:04 AM »
Go peddle your CA-CA crap elsewhere, IZZY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Law firm reviewing WWASPS cases
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2006, 12:49:01 AM »
from caica

LAW FIRM REVIEWING OTHER POTENTIAL CLAIMS
There is no cost to plaintiffs as cases are taken on a contingency
fee basis. If you feel you were defrauded or harmed in any way by
any WWASPS facility, feel free to contact them at
1-800-692-4025. Their  website is www.wturley.com.  

Texas couple claim son abused at LaVerkin boarding school

August 28, 2006
By Elizabeth Neff
The Salt Lake Tribune

A lawsuit has been filed accusing a LaVerkin boarding school for troubled youths of forcing a teen to eat his own vomit, to clean toilets with a toothbrush and brush his teeth afterward, and locking him in a dog cage among other abuses.

William and Tammy Wood of Dallas say they enrolled their son, Chase, in the Cross Creek Center for Boys in 2000 and 2001, and in another California program - both owned and operated by the World Wide Association of Specialty Programs and Schools Inc. (WWASPS)

The operator of the center on Monday adamantly denied all the allegations.

"That's totally absurd," Karr Farnsworth said. "We do not abuse kids. We are a good program and we don't do things that are not appropriate. If we were donig those things we wouldn't have hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of happy kids and parents."

In a complaint filed in Utah's federal court Friday, the parents allege Chase was sexually and emotionally abused during his stays, denied adequate food, and put into long periods of isolation that left him with no education and ill equipped for the outside world.

The couple have asked a judge to find the WWASPS and its facilities have violated federal anti-racketeering laws by scheming to conceal abuses from parents who enroll their children.

The complaint asks a judge to issue an injunction preventing what the Woods called "further false advertising" misleading parents about the facilities. The lawsuit also seeks an unspecified amount of damages, including punitive damages, to be determined at trial.

Named defendants in the lawsuit are: World Wide Association of Specialty Programs and Schools Inc.; Cross Creek Center for Boys LLC; Cross Creek Manor LLC; High Impact; Robert Browning Lichfield Family Partnership; Teens in Crisis LLC; Teen Help LLC; R&B Management Group LLC; R&B Billing LLC; Robert Lichfield; Ken Kay; Karr Farnsworth; Jeff Voorhees; Does 1-20.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2006, 12:52:16 AM »
Guess no one reads CA-CA, so Izzy just HAS to post here.

Offline survivor122770

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2006, 01:20:04 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Also check out www.caica.org - there's lots of good information there and if you were harmed by WWASPS there's a lawfirm to contact, the Turley Law Firm is looking at cases of kids who were abused and parents who feel they were defrauded. The firm is in Texas and it's on the caica front page.

i dont think it was run by wwasps then. i dont want their nasty dirty blood soaked money anyway. i want to sit across from them in a criminal court. these people have pretty much ruined my life
was tortured at bethel childrens home for 4 yrs 84-88 i was there when it was raided

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2006, 08:31:13 AM »
i dont want their nasty dirty blood soaked money anyway. i want to sit across from them in a criminal court. these people have pretty much ruined my life[/quote]

That's how I feel-I have a job, I make enough to support myself and my family, I don't want a windfall from Litchfield and Co. to let them off the hook.  They have probably hundreds of millions socked away-plus insurance will cover a lot anyway.  Forget the civil suit-I want to see them all in a CRIMINAL court-facing multiple counts of fraud, interstate transportation of a minor (maybe-that might be hard to get), abuse, RICO violations and for poor Karlye and the others-manslaughter!  Not to mention mail violations-it's a violation of Federal Law for anyone except a licensed therepist or law enforcement to open or intercept anyone elses mail-and even then it often requires a court order or warrant.  Jail them all-CONSECUTIVE SENTENCES!

Survivor of SCL

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2006, 10:47:27 AM »
Do you people have nothing better to do than to trash people who are out there actually doing something good? It could be trolls, I suppose, but it is getting really old. There is some very good information on caica so let it go morons. I doubt the owner of the site has time or th einclination to get on here and post. From what I hear lots of positive things are happening. You can say anyting negative you want but it won' t change that fact. People get a pretty good idea of what people here are made of, the regular posters anyway. Sad that when someone comes for real help you cloud the issue with your snide rediculous remarks. I bet you have no idea who the people are at caica and you have probably never even talked to any of them. I have and they are nice people so get off it.  :flame:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2006, 11:19:46 AM »
Do you people have nothing better to do than to trash people who are out there actually doing something good?

I have mixed emotions about CAICA and the people who either support it or trash it. The connection to P.U.R.E. and Sue is obvious, and its hard not to have mixed emotions about Sue. When you watch the Tranquility Bay documentary and you see this mom fighting an evil empire that ripped her off and abused her child, you're rooting for her. "Go get 'em Sue, nail those evil bastards!" But when you realize she went to the other side, and now OTHER parents are battling OTHER abusive programs -- to which Sue referred THEM and THEIR kids, you scratch your head and ask "what the hell?"

I sort of view Sue the same way I view the alliance we made with the Soviets in WW2. We were allies, yes, in fighting a common enemy. But we weren't friends and we didn't share the same values. When the Soviets battled the Nazis on the eastern front, we rooted for them. When they decided to impose their particular brand of oppression on eastern Europe, we asked "what the hell?"

I would like to hear an answer from Sue or Izzy.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2006, 02:49:46 PM »
Why does the CAICA website piss me off? Let me count the ways.

I am not the person who posted about CAICA before in this thread, and I never address the topic on this forum, so do not assume all the postings about CAICA are from one person, they are not.

I finally read through the entire CAICA website today. I agree, there is a lot of useful information. There is a lot of heart wrenching stories as well, but what bothered me was the constant promotion of PURE and transport companies.

You can put a positive spin on it all you want, but CAICA is referring kids to programs and transport companies. How are they any different than, let's say, struggling teens?

I don't think parents are stupid. WWASPS is going to need a serious PR makeover to continue making it in this business. They know that, we know that. But we don't have to help them accomplish it. Everytime a self proclaimed program expert steps up and decides to regulate programs themsleves, using their own opinion to decide what is okay and what is not there is going to be huge differences of opinion.

My opinion is simple, if you are going to plaster pictures of dead kids and their stories all over your website, don't refer other kids to programs where their fate could results in the same tragic results. This is called hypocrisy, and it is blatantly transparent with a website such as CAICA. Their heart might be in the right place, they might be nice people, but that is irrelevant. I was physically abused by 'nice people', so I don't put much weight into that argument of defending people's character.

What is the point of refering parents to pure and transport companies? Are they making money, or in their opinion they feel that certain programs are allowable, and certain kidnappers, excuse me, transport companies are acceptable, and if so how did they come to these conclusions?

From what I see, it disgusts me. Don't use dead kids to support programs. Plain and simple. Could you imagine the reaction of people if a program started posting pictures of dead kids on a website saying their competitors killed them, send them my way instead? That is what is happening basically, and I cannot feel any other way than it is completely distatsteful and counterproductive.

I read in the 'about isabelle' section that she has only been informed of this industry since 2004. Maybe they need to do a little more historical reading, brainstorming and learn to respect the dead before becoming advocates. I feel if they were really advocates for children, they would not be referring them to programs, and especially would not be using their tragic stories to support this scheme.

I finally understand the negative posts about CAICA that show up on this board every so often. All I had to do was read the CAICA website.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2006, 03:23:30 PM »
This is called hypocrisy, and it is blatantly transparent with a website such as CAICA.

It is in fact the ULTIMATE hypocrisy to sell yourself as being "against" something when what you promote is exactly the opposite of what you say. In some respects, it's even more evil than WWASPS, who aren't as good at hiding what they do.

Scary thought, but the WWASPS marketing folks could learn a thing or two from CAICA -- like how to lie more convincingly.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2006, 03:25:03 PM »
CAICA/PURE aren't advocates.

They're retooled programmies.

Understanding that will go a long way towards understanding what they want.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2006, 03:38:56 PM »
Do you people have nothing better to do than to trash people who are out there actually doing something good? It could be trolls, I suppose, but it is getting really old. There is some very good information on caica so let it go morons. I doubt the owner of the site has time or th einclination to get on here and post. From what I hear lots of positive things are happening. You can say anyting negative you want but it won' t change that fact. People get a pretty good idea of what people here are made of, the regular posters anyway. Sad that when someone comes for real help you cloud the issue with your snide rediculous remarks. I bet you have no idea who the people are at caica and you have probably never even talked to any of them. I have and they are nice people so get off it.  :flame:

I don't think I was trashing CAICA-to be honest, I don't know all that much about them.  I had my experiences back in the 90's-and am still holding on to the hate for both WWASP and my parents, even though I have a pretty good life now.  All I'm saying is that I don't care to share in a lawsuit that will simply let them off the legal hook.  What I want is to see them facing criminal charges-multiple, hopefully-with a prosecutor who won't accept a rediculously light plea for all their crimes.  Given a choice, I'd rather be in a locked room for 15 minutes with the Pullens, LItchfield, Findlinson, etc.  But I know that isn't going to happen.  If CAICA is suing them-fine.  We all gotta do what we gotta do.  We all survived the gulags in our own ways-we all gotta pick up the pieces in our own ways-just support each other in their decisions, and quit trashing each other.  Unless of course, someone thinks their time at CCM, TB, SCL or any of the others was the greatest thing in their lives, and insists on suggesting it to other desperate or ineffective parents!  They're the ones I'd also like in my little locked room for a while!  Especially one upper level who went out of his way to be an SOB!

Survivor of SCL

Offline survivor122770

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2006, 04:27:08 PM »

nice people abused me for 4 years. things that any normal parent would go to jail for they get away with. ca-ca is no better than the rest of these programs. heck they reccomend some. ok so you trash some and reccommend others my how noble. i suppose you are nice too. most child molesters are nice too

Offline survivor122770

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2006, 04:30:15 PM »

I don't think I was trashing CAICA-to be honest, I don't know all that much about them.  I had my experiences back in the 90's-and am still holding on to the hate for both WWASP and my parents, even though I have a pretty good life now.  All I'm saying is that I don't care to share in a lawsuit that will simply let them off the legal hook.  What I want is to see them facing criminal charges-multiple, hopefully-with a prosecutor who won't accept a rediculously light plea for all their crimes.  Given a choice, I'd rather be in a locked room for 15 minutes with the Pullens, LItchfield, Findlinson, etc.  But I know that isn't going to happen.  If CAICA is suing them-fine.  We all gotta do what we gotta do.  We all survived the gulags in our own ways-we all gotta pick up the pieces in our own ways-just support each other in their decisions, and quit trashing each other.  Unless of course, someone thinks their time at CCM, TB, SCL or any of the others was the greatest thing in their lives, and insists on suggesting it to other desperate or ineffective parents!  They're the ones I'd also like in my little locked room for a while!  Especially one upper level who went out of his way to be an SOB!

Survivor of SCL

hey buddy let me know when you got a few of them rounded up and in your locked room. i wanna come "visit" them for awhile