Author Topic: Congratulations to All Involved  (Read 2525 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Congratulations to All Involved
« on: August 30, 2006, 03:08:14 PM »
To everyone involved in raising the awareness of the good people of Dahlonega in regard to HLA and their proposed kiddie prison, Mountain Brook Academy:

Congratulations!  MBA is officially dead.

There will be no facility constructed in Dahlonega.

Thanks to everyone involved in helping to scuttle this project!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 03:39:02 PM »
and i thought we didnt make any difference?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2006, 06:40:22 PM »
:nworthy:  ::rocker::  ::cheers::

Offline survivor122770

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2006, 04:55:34 PM »
good work folks celebrate tonight and get ready to put your nose to the grindstone. there are thousands left to close. slowly but surely we CAN make a difference. we saved who knows how many kids from this one but who knows how many will cry their self to sleep in other programs tonight. once again good work. now lift your chins, square your shoulders and lets go get em.   charge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
was tortured at bethel childrens home for 4 yrs 84-88 i was there when it was raided

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2006, 10:52:12 AM »
MBA being dead is a good thing.  One less thing for Dr. Buccellato to screw up.  But, what makes anyone on this site think they had anything to do with bringing it down.  It didn't happen because Dr. Buccellato can't manage his money and has noone to finance it.  His original plan was to just move it to another county if Lumpkin County didn't approve the tax abatement.  This has everything to do with the ineptness of Dr. Buccellato  and nothing to do with the postings on this site.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2006, 12:53:59 PM »
Youre entitled to your opinion but you are very very wrong.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2006, 03:29:17 PM »
I will admit that I could be wrong.  But, if I am, please present some kind of evidence to that point.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2006, 04:56:43 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
MBA being dead is a good thing.  One less thing for Dr. Buccellato to screw up.  But, what makes anyone on this site think they had anything to do with bringing it down.  It didn't happen because Dr. Buccellato can't manage his money and has noone to finance it.  His original plan was to just move it to another county if Lumpkin County didn't approve the tax abatement.  This has everything to do with the ineptness of Dr. Buccellato  and nothing to do with the postings on this site.

i dont know how anyone could show me proof that this site or e-mails didnt affect the outcome but i would be receptive to good solid proof

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2006, 04:57:11 PM »
You are wrong, look for yourself into why MBA failed.

Was it just because Buchi's failure to secure the tax abatement?

No. He would have simply not paid his taxes, or lied about the prisons purpose. or not paid his employees/bills in order to make up the lost funds.

It was because to many people were asking to many questions and bringing up to many issues that Buch and the gang would prefer weren't mentioned.

Take for example the numerous investigations currently going on. Or perhaps youd like to see some of the letters written to Editors or town hall meetings which mention issues surrounding HLA and MBA?

The fact of the matter is, there was just to much heat to try and force this issue right now.

Heat brought on directly by our actions.

Offline survivor122770

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2006, 05:14:03 PM »
i dont know how anyone could show me proof that this site or e-mails didnt affect the outcome but i would be receptive to good solid proof

i know for a fact that all of us activists were some what responible for this decision some people just want to shoot down the possibility to try to kill our enthusiasim. well good try but my enthusiasm was born through 4 yrs of hell and you cant touch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
was tortured at bethel childrens home for 4 yrs 84-88 i was there when it was raided

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2006, 06:03:55 PM »
I will admit that I could be wrong.  But, if I am, please present some kind of evidence to that point.

Yeah, you are off the mark.  You must know that the postings on this board represesnt only a fraction of the effort put into this endeavor.

There are quite a few of us who put in enormous effort contacting authorities, lobbying local politicians, lobbying state employees, talking with influential residents such as the local minister and in general simply raising the awareness level of those people who have jurisdiction over HLA and the would-be MBA.

I think your asking to "provide evidence" is sort of just busy work that you know nobody is likely to do for you - then you can float the false conclusion that people here had no influence and create a perception that we don't have any sway.  This couldn't be further from the reality of the situation.

The truth is that MBA is dead due to the hard work of a few determined individuals who met through Fornits, nothing more, nothing less.

I suspect that very soon HLA will be just as dead.  The next chapter begins tomorrow...
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline survivor122770

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2006, 06:21:30 PM »

i readily invite him to move his efforts to any county or state he wants and we all will be right there to lobby and e-mail all the respective people in that county or state. we will be there to bring the heat wherever and whenever. you cannot silence the victims of these programs for we fight not for us but the poor children who are there now and the future possible ones. you can take your rhetoric and shove it. we will not be silenced nor do we feel as if we have anything to prove to anyone. you and your fellow brothers have proven to us we cannot give up..by what you have put us through.now it is our turn to put someone through something and we intend to bring it buddy so get ready!!!!!!!!!!! you folks have done the worst you can to usand done all the damage you can to us. we speak and lobby because of the pain you have caused us so in essence you are responsible for the heat we bring. your days of making us feel guilty and making us feel like we are responsible for everything are over. we now start another era where you must deal with the people you have created

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2006, 06:57:51 PM »
I was the one asking for the evidence.  Fair enough.  Good luck to you all.

Robert-  Please learn the difference between to and too.  It drives me crazy that you never get that right.  HLA education I guess.

Offline survivor122770

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2006, 07:56:15 PM »

Robert-  Please learn the difference between to and too.  It drives me crazy that you never get that right.  HLA education I guess.

thank you very much for your wish of good luck to us. i would like you to talk to some survivors and do a little research on these programs . i know that if you did you would become sick to your stomach from what you find. these programs would have you believe that we are all liars. quite the contrary. it would be improbable as well as immpossible for us all to tell the same story. most of us have never met and most of us come from different eras as well as different programs. we dont all get together and drum up these horrors. these are actual nightmares that we have gone through. i am not saying that every story that you read is true but most are. i can discern the lies from the truth as can any survivor and to say every story is true would dicredit me, my story and anything i say. i challenge you to do some research though and become active in our attempts to shut these programs down. every little bit of help we get goes along way in reaching our goal. educate yourself and become a part of the soloution.dont let the blood of innocent children stain your hands. this is a true horror and most would rather turn their heads. we must act swiftly and decisively today to save as many as we can. it may sound as if i am radical but i am not. my passion comes from what i have experienced. become active today!!!

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2006, 12:57:11 AM »

If that's all you can cling to, be my guest. Pointing out gramitical errors instead of acknowleding your mistake is a sure sign of cowardice. No matter, Im sure it's something youre used too.