Author Topic: NICK-STAFF MEMBER-ANYONE REMEMBER HIM??  (Read 4652 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NICK-STAFF MEMBER-ANYONE REMEMBER HIM??
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2004, 03:31:00 PM »
Nick passed away a number of years ago.  I think he owned a car dealership up north.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2004, 03:35:00 PM »
There's actually a significant chemical difference between cigarette tobacco and cigar/pipe tobacco. Tobacco for cigarettes is treated w/ amonia. This frees up a lot of the niccotine for fast absorption in exactly the same way as in freebased cocaine. So the impact is quicker, more intense and has a shorter half life.

If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.
http://laissezfairebooks.com/product.cfm?op=view&pid=FF7485&aid=10247' target='_new'>Thomas Jefferson

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Somejoker

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2004, 03:40:00 PM »
On 2004-06-24 12:31:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Nick passed away a number of years ago.  I think he owned a car dealership up north.  "

Really? How do you know this? Were you in touch? What happened to him? Was he still involved with the Seed when he died? Did Art help finance him in business like he apparently has done to other insiders?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2004, 09:17:00 PM »
It was a hard place to be, but I did learn how to be somewhat made aware about some knowledge that a 14 year old punk doesn't get a chance to learn.I'm sorry Nick passed away. Him and John, and Dennis were helpful in disciplining me. It was a thing that sticks with me forever. The good, the bad. The street smarts. The tools given to me made my recovery from alcoholism in later years. I did not go to group. I just used my memory and got away from being a drunk. There are certain proteins in nicotine and they are theraputic to time them. Finding the right cigarette to smoke is what I did. I also smoke a pipe occasionally. Roll my own cigarettes sometimes. Brown and Williamson has theraputic uses. Too many chemicals in all this other stuff. But, it's a vice, which can be a bad habit. I just like to step outside and sit and smoke when I get the chance. It's theraputic to me. As far as my lungs well, I take vitamin C, and other antioxedents, that are potent enough. Like grape seed extract and milk thistle extract. Plus fruits and grain and a liquid source of protein. I have to do this because of a medical condition.I don't like meat. It's very personal and private, but people are always trying to shove meat down my throat. They know I can't, but they want me to get sick and die. I believe its a family affair here over my wealth. I keep to myself and take care of myself, and they even offer me candy because they don't have any teeth and I got mine.v So it's not just about drug abuse that I learned in the Seed. Often Dennis would encourage us to read the bible. On our own.

Offline RicciC

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2005, 01:38:00 PM »
Yes I remember Nick. His last name was papptinatus (sp?). He hung around a former staffer who called himself Gamby. Gamby???

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2005, 07:37:00 AM »
I think it was Camby?